Hel x cannibal dom male reader

Y/n was walking around the woods waiting for his next meal to wonder past when he heard a loud demonic roar making him look up at the sky's, he saw a flash of golden light shoot across the sky before he heard whatever it was hit the ground a little deeper in the woods, he walked over and looked around as small golden sparks floated around the area like burning embers from a fire, Y/n sniffed the air as a sweet scent filled it smelling faintly like smoked wood and vanilla, Y/n touched one of the sparks making them all stop before they shot towards a singular point in a small crater not to far away, Y/n walked over to see black feathers across the crater that shimmered gold like glitter before he spotted a man with grey skin laying in the centre wrapped in two large black wings that glittered gold, Y/n carefully walked over and lifted one of the wings to get a better look at the man seeing he wore old looking black fabric clothes with the top having a hood on it with two small holes to fit his black horns, Y/n lifted his hood a bit to see fluffy white hair that had a little blood in it before he put his hand on the mans chest to feel a slow but strong heartbeat, the man groaned softly and his glowing gold cat slit eyes with black where the white should be opened halfway as his wings shook a little before he went limp again as he passed out, Y/n looked around then picked the man up and carried him back home.

Hel groaned and woke up a bit later looking around and seeing he was on a bed in a room he didn't recognise, he sat up a bit and moved his arm only to find it chained to the bed making him sigh softly as he used his free hand to rub his head, the door opened and Y/n walked in "hey your awake" he said as he walked over "who are you where am I?" Hel asked as he looked around to see his top was draped over a chair by the bed and he had a bandage wrapped around his midsection "I'm Y/n, this is my house, well my bedroom" Y/n said as he sat on the bed "are you an angel?" Y/n asked with his head tilted a bit "no" Hel sighed as he fiddled with the cuff around his wrist trying to take it off but Y/n quickly pinned him to the bed with his wrists above his head making Hel growl baring his fangs and sharp teeth "what are you?" Y/n asked as he leaned into Hel's neck and sniffed it a bit "doesn't matter, get off!" Hel growled as he went to kick Y/n off but Y/n grabbed his throat "whatever you are your in heat" Y/n said with a smirk as he sat up "that doesn't mean I want to fuck a low level cannibal!" Hel growled as he flapped his wings a bit a few feathers falling out as Y/n looked amused "you see, your scent is intoxicating. and its making it very difficult to control myself" Y/n growled lowly as he tightened his grip on Hel's neck earning him a low groan "don't care, let me go" Hel said before Y/n pulled him up a bit by his neck "you got a name?" Y/n asked as he kissed over Hel's neck making his wings tremble softly as he let out a breath "Hel" Hel breathed as he tried to move away but Y/n grabbed his legs and pulled them around his waist making Hel gasp softly "as in the Norse god of death?" Y/n asked as he trailed kisses down Hel's chest and to his waistline as he undone his belt "yes" Hel breathed as he bit his lip making Y/n smirk before he sat up and pulled his top off his e/c eyes shining with lust and amusement.

"I'll tell ya what, I'll let you go if you help me out" Y/n said with a smirk as he grabbed a small bottle of lube from the bedside table, Hel sighed "fine" he huffed making Y/n smirk before he stood up and pulled his jeans and boxers off showing he was already hard "you've done this before right?" Y/n asked "yeah, although I prefer a certain type of sex partner while in heat" Hel said as Y/n sat down "from you scent I'm guessing a more dominant partner" Y/n said as he pulled Hel over by his horns making him kneel and put his hands out to stop himself falling "somethin like that" Hel breathed "good, suck" Y/n said as he pulled Hel's head over him, Hel sighed and got a little more comfortable before he put Y/n's tip in his mouth and sucked softly making Y/n let out a breath before he grabbed both of Hel's horns and pushed his head down making him gasp softly as Y/n hit the back of his throat and let out a groan before he used Hel's horns to move his head as Hel sucked and let out a small moan "fuck~" Y/n breathed as he moved Hel's head faster and let out a few groans a little drool leaking from Hel's mouth and down Y/n's shaft making Y/n twitch as he felt Hel's fangs lightly scrape along his shaft "that's a good boy~" Y/n breathed as he moved Hel's head a little faster feeling himself twitch again before he pushed Hel's head all the way down and came with a groan shooting his seed down his throat but kept Hel's head there as he went to move away "finish it all then clean it off" Y/n said lowly as he gripped Hel's horns a little tighter, Hel swallowed with a small shiver then licked up the little that leaked as he pulled off making Y/n smirk before he pushed Hel down with his horns making him gasp softly as he tried to move but Y/n moved behind him and kept him down before he grabbed another pair of chains, he put them on Hel's wrists and took the other one off before turning him onto his back and pulling his trousers and boxers off as Hel watched with a feint pink blush across his grey cheeks with a little drool and cum leaking from the corner of his lips.

Y/n grabbed the lube and a blindfold putting the blindfold over Hel's eyes before he grabbed a smaller chain and wrapped it around his horns before he turned Hel over and pushed his face into the pillows as he put him on his knees "now that's a pretty sight~" Y/n cooed as he rubbed the lube onto himself "just get it over with" Hel breathed as his wings twitched softly, Y/n smirked and rubbed himself at Hel's hole "oh don't be like that, I promise you'll enjoy it" Y/n said before he quickly shoved himself in groaned as Hel gasped and let out a loud moan as his wings stretched out and he panted softly "fuck so tight~" Y/n breathed as he started thrusting hard not giving Hel time to adjust as he bit his lip trying to keep his moans quiet making Y/n growl before he grabbed the chain around Hel's horns and pulled his head up as he slammed in hitting his prostate making Hel let out a loud throaty moan "that's it, moan for me~" Y/n growled as he kept slamming into Hel hitting his prostate making him let out loud moans that only encouraged Y/n to keep going "be a good boy and moan my name~" Y/n growled not letting go of the chain but Hel quickly closed his mouth and whimpered softly, Y/n growled and stopped then turned Hel over and slammed back into him making him arch his back as he wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist, Y/n pulled Hel's hair back a bit before he quickly bit into the front of his neck making Hel let out a loud breathy moan as his eyes rolled back and he tensed around Y/n as he came over himself, Y/n pulled back with a smirk "acting like a brat is only turning me on more, now moan my name!" Y/n growled as he slammed into Hel making him moan as a few blood red tears of pleasure rolled down his cheeks staining his grey skin as Y/n thrusted harder and faster hitting Hel's prostate every time "Y/n~" Hel moaned as he turned his head away making Y/n smirk "keep going" he groaned as he twitched then started stroking Hel feeling him twitch in his hand "Y/n~ Y/n!~" Hel called/moaned as he arched his back and tensed around Y/n as he came again making Y/n groan as he slammed in and came heavily inside Hel watching his wings shake softly as he fell onto the bed panting softly "good boy" Y/n said as he pulled out and cleaned himself off "you got what you wanted, let me go" Hel breathed before he felt a chain click shut around his ankle and the blindfold was pulled off "you said you'd let me go!" Hel growled as he pulled against the chain around his wrists "I never said when little bird, heats not over yet~" Y/n purred as he pulled his clothes on then walked out as Hel growled and kept trying to break the chains.