Hoodie x male reader pt3

Y/n walked into the mansion with Hel both looking tired, Y/n rubbed his face and walked upstairs as Hel walked to the kitchen, Hoodie walked out his room bumping into Y/n who growled softly "oh calm your thong down" Hoodie sighed as he closed his door but Y/n quickly took his knife out and slashed Hoodies arm before he turned and walked to his room but Hoodie grabbed his hood and pulled him back pinning Y/n to the floor making him growl as he quickly kicked Hoodie in the nuts and pushed him off as Hoodie curled up groaning softly "fuckin arsehole" Hoodie said as Y/n stood up, he kicked Hoodie in the stomach hard enough to send him into the wall behind him and watched as Hoodie coughed before he turned and walked to his room slamming the door shut, Hoodie groaned and got up rubbing his stomach before he walked over to Y/n's door but Hel pulled him back "don't, he's in a bad mood as it is" he said his russian accent slipping through "he fuckin attacked me for leaving my damn room!" Hoodie growled as he kicked the door only for something heavy to hit the other side "he's pissed what'd you expect dumbarse" Hel sighed as he pushed Hoodie away from the door "I'd suggest trying to make it up to him when he's calmer" Hel said as he walked off to his room, Hoodie huffed and walked off downstairs.

Hoodie walked downstairs later in the evening to see Y/n and ben sitting on the floor talking and laughing as they played a game, Hoodie watched for a second before he was dragged from his thoughts by Toby who ran over "H-oodie come p-play" he said as he grabbed Hoodies arm and pulled him to the sofa, it had been a few months since Y/n had come to the mansion and he was getting along well with everyone except Hoodie who he regularly fought with when he was in a bad mood, but he hadn't noticed Hoodie was starting to fall for him and their fights were getting more enjoyable for the both of them, Y/n glanced over before he was distracted by Jeff and Hel rolling through the door both with some description of alcohol in their hands as Slender followed behind also drinking and stumbling a bit "Y/n!" Hel called making Y/n sigh as ben paused the game, Y/n got up and walked over helping Hel up and letting him lean on him as he walked Hel to his room not noticing the glare Hoodie was giving them, Y/n sat Hel on the bed "you made a choice yet?" Hel asked as he took a long drink from the bottle of vodka in his hand "yes, I'd rather be a vampire" Y/n said as he scratched his arm then gasped softly as he was on his back in the bed with Hel over him making Y/n growl softly "oh shush" Hel mumbled before he quickly sank his sharp teeth into Y/n's neck as he cut his finger and dug it into Y/n's heart making him arch his back and dig his nails into Hel's shoulder as he felt like his skin was warming up a bit and his veins were on fire, Hel pulled back and watched as Y/n curled up shaking and gasping as his heart started again, Y/n coughed and gasped for air before his eyes rolled back and he went limp, Hel got up and picked Y/n up then carried him to his room where Hoodie was waiting as he lent against the wall "what happened?" he asked as Hel walked in and lay Y/n on the bed "he made a choice" Hel said as he walked out and back to his room.

Hoodie closed the door and checked over Y/n to see he was breathing short shallow breaths and his skin looked more of a healthy s/c, Hoodie took his glove off and put his hand on Y/n's chest to feel his skin was warmer then it normally was but still cold as he could feel the strong slow beats of his heart, Hoodie ran his fingers over Y/n's lips then heard him groan softly as his eyes fluttered a bit then opened "Hoodie?" Y/n mumbled as he sat up a bit "hey, you ok?" Hoodie asked before he was quickly put on his back with Y/n sitting on his waist before his mask was pulled off and he felt a sharp needle like pain in his neck that quickly turned pleasurable as Y/n fed "Y/n" Hoodie breathed as he started to get lightheaded but Y/n didn't stop he only dug his new fangs in more as he lightly dug his new claws into Hoodies shoulders, Hoodies eyes started to drop and he let out a breath as he lay his head back "I'm sorry" he mumbled as he passed out, Y/n stopped feeding and pulled back sitting up and looking at Hoodie in shock.

Hoodie woke up a few hours later and groaned softly as he sat up a bit and held his head "what did you say?" Y/n asked as he was sitting on the bed next to Hoodie reading a horror book, Hoodie looked over and sighed softly "I said I'm sorry" he mumbled as he picked his mask up but he was pinned to the bed with Y/n sitting on him again "say it again" Y/n said as he grabbed Hoodies chin and forced him to look at him as he studied his brown eyes "I'm sorry" he said as he looked into Y/n's e/c eyes "why now?" Y/n asked as he let go of Hoodies face and tilted his head a bit watching as Hoodie bit his lip "I think, I love you" Hoodie said as he ran his hands to Y/n's hips but Y/n grabbed his throat and leaned in a bit their lips brushing against each-other "prove it" Y/n said before Hoodie pulled him into a soft but needy kiss as he turned them over so Y/n was on his back then pulled back a bit "tonight nine edge of the woods, don't be late" Hoodie said softly before he kissed Y/n's neck and got up pulling his mask on then walked out, Y/n smiled softly before ben crawled out the tv "he apologised?" Ben asked watching as Y/n nodded as he sat up "said he loves me" Y/n said as he looked over to see ben looking stunned "he did? that's not normal, usually he couldn't care less about anyone, how did he say it? did he mean it?" ben asked as he sat on the bed "I think so, it sounded real like he really meant it. wants to prove it tonight, probably with a hunt or something" Y/n said as ben smiled "that's good right? now you don't have to kill him and you can stay here with us" ben said as Y/n smiled.

Y/n walked out the mansion with Hoodie holding his hand and leading him through the woods, he stopped at a lake and let go of Y/n's hand as he walked over to a bush and pulled a small box out then handed it to Y/n who took it and quickly opened it pulling out a mask similar to Hoodies but the eyes and frown were an ice blue, Y/n looked over it with a smile then looked up at Hoodie who lifted his mask over his nose "you like?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist pulling him to his chest then gently kissed over his neck "yes" Y/n said as he reached out and gently pulled Hoodies mask off then pulled him into a kiss before Hoodie gasped and stumbled a bit as Y/n pulled back letting go of the knife in Hoodies chest watching as blood dripped from his lips "I wish things could be different, I think I would have enjoyed life here with you" Y/n said as he held Hoodie and sank to the floor with him as Hoodie gasped for air "maybe in another life" Y/n said as he took the knife out then pulled his new mask on but kept his lips uncovered, he kissed Hoodie one last time as he dragged the knife across his throat a large sadistic smile creeping onto his cold dead lips as he watched Hoodie choke on his own blood like he once had the life draining from his brown eyes as he lay still and went limp, Y/n let out a small laugh as he stood up and licked the blood from the blade before he pulled his mask down and ran off laughing leaving Hoodies body for the others to find.