Laughing Jack x dom male kitsune reader

Jack was taking his normal walk home from the carnival, he sighed before he heard growling in the bushes making him jump "Hel, that better be you and Toby" Jack said as he looked around before something large and fluffy ran past his legs and into the bushes "smile? seed?" Jack called as he started walking a little faster before a whisper made him freeze, he stayed still as he listened "Jack come closer" the voice called softly making Jack shiver and look around before he spotted a large growling fox with its eyes bloody and missing slowly walking out the bushes towards him, its f/c and white fur looked dirty and bloody making Jack take a step back "Y-Y/n, I'm sorry I didn't know you were back" Jack said stepping back more as Y/n kept walking closer "w-what do you want?" Jack asked before he squeaked as he tripped over a root, Y/n stopped his six tails swaying softly before he sniffed Jack "you will do" Y/n said before he quickly bit Jacks throat making him gasp as his eyes rolled back before everything went dark.

Jack groaned and quickly sat up looking around to see he was in a dark cave, he groaned and rubbed his head noticing he was wearing a thong with small diamond chains over his hips with matching diamond chains up his arms and legs with a chain collar around his neck connected to a chain that disappeared into the shadows, Jack got up but heard the chain move before hearing a low growl as a small fire lit near him letting him see more of the room and who the chain was leading to, Y/n sat against the wall in his human form but still with his f/c fox ears and his six tails as he wore dirty loose white trousers, Y/n pulled on the chain pulling Jack to his knees making him gasp "what do you want?" Jack asked as he pulled away as much as he could one of his hands on the chain around his neck "I'm in heat" Y/n said calmly as he grabbed higher up the chain and pulled Jack closer "I'm sure one of the others would suit this better, like Hel or Toby" Jack said quickly as he was pulled into Y/n's lap "I don't want them" Y/n said as he turned Jack around so he was facing away and grabbed his hair pulling his head back as he ran his claws over Jacks back to his hips making him bite his lip "as much as I would love to help my boyfriend won't be happy so just let me go" Jack said before he was pushed onto his front "I'll let you go, if you satisfy me" Y/n said as he ran his hands over Jacks arse, Jack sighed "fine, just be gentle and don't leave anything in me" Jack said biting his lip as he felt Y/n's hands roaming his pale skin, Y/n smirked and turned Jack over before grabbing his throat "you got anything you like? to make this quicker" Jack breathed as he felt the thong being moved "I like screaming" Y/n shrugged as he pulled Jacks legs around his waist "fuck please not dry Y/n!" Jack yelled as Y/n shoved himself in, Jack whined and shook as tears rolled down his cheeks before Y/n started thrusting "Y/n no, it hurts!" Jack whined before Y/n quickly bit into his shoulder, Jack arched his back as his eyes rolled back a bit feeling the pain fade away as a wave of pleasure washed over him "fuck~" Jack breathed as he dragged his nails down Y/n's arm making him groan.

Y/n sat up and grabbed Jacks hips pulling them back as he thrusted making Jack moan loud as he turned his head to the side before Y/n growled and slammed into Jack hitting his prostate making him scream then bite down on his hand "would you just give in, enjoy yourself" Y/n said in Jacks ear as he kissed over his neck, Jack bit his lip before Y/n quickly turned him over putting him on his knees and dragged his claws down Jacks back as he slammed back into him making Jack let out a loud scream like moan as he pushed his hips back making Y/n smirk "Y/n~ more please~" Jack moaned as Y/n thrusted harder and faster dragging his claws up Jacks legs making them shake as he twitched, Y/n growled and pulled on the chain around Jacks neck making him choke a bit as he sat up and grabbed the chain with both hands as he moaned then felt Y/n reach around and start stroking him "Y/n~" Jack moaned as he tensed and came, Y/n smirked and let go of the chain letting Jack drop back to the floor as he panted softly "to much" Jack whined as Y/n kept thrusting "Y/n~ please more" Jack moaned as he pushed his hips back and tightened around Y/n making him groan and twitch before he growled and sank his teeth into Jacks other shoulder ripping a chunk out making Jack scream sending Y/n over the edge as he groaned and slammed in as deep as he could cumming, Jack let out a long moan and flopped to the floor panting "ouch" he breathed feeling Y/n run his hands over his hips before felt Y/n push back in "Y/n!" Jack moaned as he looked back at Y/n his rough thrusts making Jacks body bounce as his eyes rolled back and he let out loud moans "fuck~" Jack moaned as he felt the knot start to form again the pleasure nearly to much as he drooled a little "your a slutty little mess~" Y/n growled as he leaned over Jack pushing in deeper earning him a loud moan "don't stop, close~" Jack moaned as he pushed his hips back giving Y/n a lustful look watching him smirk "beg" Y/n growled as he slowed down making Jack whine "Y/n please rail me~ I'm so close I need it~" Jack moaned as he pushed his hips back before Y/n slammed into him making him nearly scream as he instantly tensed and came but Y/n didn't stop thrusting "little slower~" Jack breathed as Y/n grabbed his hair and pulled his head back "why don't you give me a show~" Y/n said as he sat up and pulled out.

Jack sighed softly and sat up before he was pulled on top of Y/n "I cant" Jack breathed as he felt Y/n's tip enter him again then push his hips down "one more, I want to see how much of a slut you are~" Y/n growled as he pulled on the chain, Jack put his hand on the chain and started bouncing making Y/n groan softly as Jack moaned loud and rolled his hips as he felt Y/n start to stroke him fast making him drool and moan louder as Y/n raised his hips and twitched making Jack gasp as he bounced faster trying to reach his end "Y/n~ please fill me I want it~" Jack moaned as he ran his hands through his black hair messing it up making Y/n groan before Jack slammed down and his eyes rolled back as he came but Y/n kept bouncing him as he twitched again "Y/n~ Y/n!~" Jack screamed as he let out a loud moan tensing around Y/n and cumming again as Y/n groaned and tightened his grip on the chain choking Jack as he came, Jack panted and fell to the floor shaking "can I go home please" Jack breathed as Y/n crawled over him "one more thing before you go" Y/n purred as he grabbed Jacks face making him gasp and try to move away "oh hold still, this will only hurt for a little bit" Y/n chuckled as he opened Jacks eye before digging his claw in under Jacks eye and pulling it out making Jack scream as Y/n quickly did the same to the other one, Jack whimpered and quickly passed out as he felt himself being dragged away by the chain.