Eyeless Jack x mortician male reader

Jack ran down the roads as he heard sirens getting closer, he slowed down at the corner and lent on a lamp post looking around before he spotted an old looking mortuary on the other side of the road, Jack jogged over and quickly walked down the small side alley and to the back door seeing it was open a bit, he quickly walked in and peaked out seeing the lights and police cars fly past and down the road, Jack sighed before he heard music coming from one of the rooms, he tilted his head and walked down hearing the music coming from the embalming room as the door was ajar shining a little light into the otherwise dark hallway, Jack walked over and peaked in to see a man in a purple hoodie and blue jeans vibing to the music and tending to a body, Jack crouched down and watched the man for a bit before he went to stand up but he fell through the door and onto the floor making the man jump, Jack scrambled back hyperventilating cornering himself against the wall "hey breathe. I've got enough bodies to deal with" Y/n sighed as he turned his music down, Jack took a deeper breath but stayed against the wall as Y/n got back to work "why are you here?" Jack asked after a few minutes making Y/n glance over "drinking beer, what does it look like" Y/n sighed "why are you still here? its like one in the morning" Jack said as he stood up but stayed where he was "I'm the only mortician for another ten miles in any direction" Y/n said as he finished up the stitching "you work here alone?" Jack asked with his head tilted "yeah, my brother Dan works upstairs with the living, leaves me to my thing" Y/n shrugged as he put the body in a fridge "why you here?" Y/n asked as he put all the tools in the sink and started to clean them "hiding" Jack said quietly "from?" Y/n asked as he looked through his h/c hair at Jack "cops" Jack mumbled as Y/n washed the blood off his hands "there better not be a body waiting for me in the morning" Y/n sighed as he grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder "no promises" Jack mumbled "I'm going home, come on out" Y/n said as he pushed Jack out the room and turned the light off "can I come back? to hide?" Jack asked as he followed Y/n out "why?" Y/n asked as they walked out the back door and Y/n locked it "your not scared of me, and its a good place to hide" Jack shrugged "sure whatever" Y/n said as he walked off.

Jack walked into the mortuary and straight to the embalming room where he saw Y/n tending to Jacks latest victim "hey Y/n" Jack said as he sat in the chair at the desk and pulled a kidney from his pocket "I would prefer our little interactions better if I wasn't taking apart your last meal while you eat its kidneys across from me" Y/n huffed as he glanced up "I gotta eat too" Jack shrugged as he finished the kidney and pulled his mask down before walking over "you could have better timing" Y/n sighed as he finished stitching the body up "you done yet?" Jack asked as he ran one of his claws over the bodies arm before Y/n hit his hand away "yes, go be helpful and clean the tools while I finish the paperwork" Y/n said as he put all the tools in the sink then put he body back in the fridge "how longs that gonna take?" Jack whined as he walked over to the sink "like twenty minutes, go be a good housewife" Y/n said as he sat at his desk and turned his computer on "housewives are useful in more then one way" Jack said with a smirk under his mask as he finished cleaning the tools and walked over "I never said how useful you were" Y/n said as he typed on the computer and finished his energy drink "why don't I show you?" Jack whispered in Y/n's ear as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders "will you now?" Y/n said with a small smirk as he finished writing his report and saved it before Jack turned him around and sat on his lap making Y/n wrap his arms around Jacks waist to hold him up as he leaned back a bit and watched as Jack took his mask off and put it on the desk before he pulled Y/n into a kiss that he quickly returned as he moved his right hand to Jacks face and the other to his arse groping it earning him a breathy moan "why don't you show me what that mouth can do" Y/n said his voice seeming to get deeper making Jack bite his lip as he slid off Y/n's lap and knelt on the floor then unzipped his jeans pulling them down enough to pull Y/n's semi hard member out "just watch the teeth" Y/n said as Jack pumped him a bit "I'll try" he said before quickly taking Y/n in his mouth sucking and bobbing his head a bit earning him a groan that made him shiver.

Jack felt Y/n's fingers run through his hair before he felt him grab his hair and push his head down a bit making Jack shiver as he put more of Y/n in his mouth sucking and bobbing his head as he stroked what he couldn't fit listening to Y/n's breathy groans before he twitched in Jacks mouth "Jack~" Y/n breathed as he pushed Jacks head down a bit more twitching again as Jack sped up a bit sucking a little harder then felt Y/n's grip on his hair tighten as he came letting out a long breathy groan, Jack pulled away and swallowed before he licked up the rest then stood up but Y/n quickly bent him over the desk making Jack gasp "you don't want to finish this back at yours?" Jack breathed as he felt his jeans and boxers being pulled off before he was turned around and sat on the desk as Y/n pulled his legs around his waist "we can do more at home" Y/n said as he rubbed his tip at Jacks hole making him let out a breath "fuck yes~" Jack breathed before he let out a loud moan as Y/n pushed in all the way "tight" Y/n groaned as he leaned over Jack a bit "move~" Jack breathed as he pulled Y/n into a kiss moaning into it as Y/n started thrusting into him feeling Jacks nails digging into his shoulders through his hoodie, Y/n pulled back from the kiss and groaned softly as he thrusted a little harder and faster making Jack bounce on the desk as he moaned, Y/n grabbed Jacks neck making him grab Y/n's arm as he arched his back and moaned watching Y/n lean down a bit before he kissed over Jacks neck making him run his hand to the back of Y/n's neck as he moaned and panted softly then gasped and tensed around Y/n as he came feeling Y/n bite into his neck, Y/n groaned and pulled Jacks hips back before he tensed a bit and came in Jack making him shiver as Y/n stood up "you still want more?" Y/n asked as he put himself away and zipped up his jeans "definitely" Jack breathed as he got off the desk and wobbled a bit making Y/n hold him up as he chuckled "I'll make sure your screaming my name until morning" Y/n whispered in Jacks ear making him let out a breath before he pulled Y/n into a kiss making him kiss back before Y/n pulled back smirking "your hard again" he said making Jack blush "shut up" he mumbled as he pushed Y/n away and grabbed his clothes getting dressed.