Ben drowned x male reader

"HEL! put me down don't you dare!" Ben screamed as Hel held him off the edge of the roof by his collar but Hel growled and took off into the clouds before dropping Ben, he screamed as he fell through the air before a portal opened below him, Ben gasped and hit a pool of water sinking his blood red tears floating above him in the water as his eyes started to close but something grabbed him and pulled him out the water, Ben coughed and scrambled away from the water in fear hyperventilating "hey, calm down" Y/n said softly as he crouched by ben making him look up at him seeing he was a handsome young man with glowing e/c eyes and s/c skin with h/c hair, he had strange tattoo like markings up his arms and around his neck that glowed softly and a large sword at his side with robotic arms and legs all the robotic parts veins glowing a pale green "w-what" Ben breathed a dark blush covering his pale cheeks "right, I'm Y/n, you don't have any augmentations, who are you?" Y/n asked as he tilted his head "I-I'm Ben, where am I?" Ben asked as he looked around seeing most of the trees were half real and half robotic "technically the middle of nowhere, the closest town is about three miles west" Y/n said as he looked over Ben his robotic eyes scanning him "great" Ben sighed as he took his phone from his pocket and huffed as water dripped from it "you got some tools and things I could use to fix to my phone? I'm stuck here until its fixed" Ben said, Y/n nodded "sure come on" Y/n said as he stood up and held his hand out, Ben took his hand and Y/n help him up "whoa, your strong, what are you?" Ben asked as he stepped back and let go of Y/n's hand blushing softly "I'm human, mostly. lost my limbs in a forgotten war" Y/n shrugged as he led Ben through the trees "wow, how did you get the new parts? how do they work so well?" Ben asked "not sure, some strange doctor came along and gave me an implant then these limbs, since then I've lived in these woods for far longer then others, even with augmentations I should have died years ago" Y/n shrugged as they came to a small shack.

~ three months later ~

Ben groaned and woke up a bit to see he was on a desk his head in his arms and his phone fixed and in-front of him as a blanket was draped over his shoulders, Ben looked around and rubbed his eyes before he got up and walked over to the bedroom to see Y/n pulling his shirt off showing off the many scars on his body "mornin handsome" Ben said as he leaned on the doorframe watching, Y/n glanced over "mornin" he said as he grabbed Bens hand and pulled him over wrapping his arms around Bens smaller waist "you fixed my phone?" Ben asked as his cheeks lit up a bit with a blush "yeah, you were close to finishing it so I thought I might as well" Y/n shrugged as he lifted Bens head by his chin to look at him "do you have to leave?" Y/n asked as he leaned in a bit "yes, but you could always come back with me? see my world" Ben breathed before he quickly connected their lips and ran his hands over Y/n's chest "I would love to" Y/n said as he pulled away a bit seeing Ben smile "but first" he said as he pulled Y/n over to the bed making him smirk as he lay Ben on the bed and crawled over him kissing over his neck "just go easy, its my first time" Ben breathed making Y/n stop for a second before he smiled and pulled Bens top off before kissing over his chest and gently rolling his nipples between his fingers, Ben let out a small moan and held onto the pillow under his head as he felt Y/n's left hand slowly move down to his trousers making his blush darken, Y/n pulled Bens trousers off to show he was already hard and leaking a little pre-cum making Y/n smirk as he moved down and gently kissed over Bens thighs and hips making him moan before quickly biting down on his finger until Y/n gently grabbed his shaft and pumped it slowly, Ben let out a louder moan and grabbed Y/n's arm "Y/n" he breathed as he pushed his hips up making Y/n smirk as he grabbed a bottle of lube from under the bed, he stopped stroking Ben leaving him panting and blushing watching as Y/n rubbed a little lube on his fingers then circled them around Bens hole making him whimper softy as he held onto the pillow a little tighter.

Y/n pushed his finger in and slowly circled it around Bens whimpers slowly becoming moans, Y/n pushed another finger in making Ben wince as Y/n slowly thrusted and scissored them stretching him out "Y/n~" Ben moaned as he pushed his hips back wanting more, Y/n smirked and thrusted his fingers faster as he kissed over Bens chest and neck his hands on Y/n's shoulders scratching at them as he let out moans and gasps his skin feeling hot to the touch "want more~" Ben breathed as he pushed his hips back, Y/n pulled his fingers out and pulled his jeans off making Ben go a little paler "that's not gonna fit its to big" Ben breathed as Y/n smirked and rubbed lube onto his shaft "it'll fit, I'll be gentle" he said softly as he rubbed the tip at Bens hole making him whimper and take a few deep breaths, Y/n pushed the tip in and stopped as Ben whined and dug his nails into his shoulder "its ok, it will feel better soon" Y/n whispered in Bens ear then kissed over his neck as he pushed in little by little stretching Ben out, Y/n pulled Ben into a kiss as he pushed the rest of the way in making Ben let out a loud moan "Y/n~" Ben breathed a heavy blush on his cheeks, Y/n groaned and let out a breath on Bens shoulder feeling his walls were still tight around him "feel so full~" Ben moaned softly as he pushed his hips back, Y/n bit his lip and slowly started thrusting holding himself back "Y/n faster~" Ben moaned as he ran his hand to the back of Y/n's h/c hair and gently tugged on it making Y/n groan before he slammed into Ben hitting his prostate, Ben let out a loud scream like moan and arched his back dragging his nails down Y/n's back, Y/n shivered and kept the pace slamming into Ben making him scream and moan in pleasure his mind nearly melting as he felt Y/n stretching him out "fuck~" Y/n groaned as Bens tight walls got tighter around him "Y/n to much~" Ben moaned his eyes nearly rolling back as drool ran from his lips his body hot and covered in a thin layer of sweat as Y/n pounded into him "Y/n~" Ben called as he twitched "that's it baby~" Y/n groaned in Bens ear making him shudder before his eyes rolled back "Y/n!~" he screamed as he came heavily over himself and tightened around Y/n shaking.

Y/n smirked and pulled Bens leg back around his waist as he continued to slam into Ben "too much~" Ben moaned as his tongue hung out his mouth and his red eyes clouded over with lust and satisfaction as his blood like tears ran down his cheeks, Y/n groaned and looked at Ben as he slammed in and twitched feeling Ben tightening around him again before Ben dragged his nails down Y/n's back and his eyes rolled back as he came again sending Y/n over the edge as he slammed in and came heavily with a groan watching as Ben arched his back and panted heavily, Y/n smirked and sat up pulling out making Ben whimper as a little cum leaked from him "you ok Benni?" Y/n asked as he lay behind Ben and pulled him to his chest, Ben whimpered and cuddled into Y/n's chest a dark blush on his cheeks and his blonde hair messy and sweaty, Y/n smiled and lifted Bens head pulling him into a gentle kiss that he returned as he ran his hands over Y/n's chest and to the back of his hair making him groan softly "I cant wait to show you my world, your gonna love it" Ben mumbled as he cuddled into Y/n's chest with a smile "I'm sure I will" Y/n said softly as he ran his fingers through Bens hair.