Creepypasta x insane male reader pt3

Y/n stood at the alter thinking over the choice before him, he looked up at Hel knife still in his hand "I accept" he said watching as Hel raised the knife to Y/n's neck in his own hand and quickly slid it across as he grabbed Y/n's hair and bent him over the bowl his blood draining into it before he passed out, he woke up a bit later in the same place but the alter like the others was glowing with a golden symbol floating over the bowl, Y/n groaned and shakily stood up holding his stomach "Hel" he breathed as he looked around but saw nothing except a mask floating above a small fire by him, Y/n walked over and looked over it seeing it was an old looking Japanese red and white fox mask with a white mouthguard that had a large red bloody smile, Y/n pulled it on and got comfortable before his outfit changed into a long sleeved white hoodie and trousers with red stitches up the sleeves and legs with a weapon clip on his hip holding his bat that had a few glowing symbols on it, Y/n stumbled back and held his head the winds around him picking up and the world started to fade before everything went dark.

Y/n gasped and woke up looking around to see he was still in the hole Toby threw him in, he groaned and reached up to his face feeling the mask making him look down to check out his outfit seeing it was the same as before with a bleeding smile on the pocket, Y/n pulled his white hood up and stood up covered in dirt before he started climbing out the hole with little effort, he pushed the board across and climbed out shielding his e/c eyes from the sun before Toby grabbed his arm "Y/n" he said with a smile only for Y/n's fist to connect with his face making Toby whine as he stepped back "h-hey" he said before Y/n grabbed his ear and dragged him back to the mansion "Hel!" Y/n shouted making everyone in the mansion go quiet before Hel crawled to the rafter above Y/n "here now!" Y/n growled, Hel jumped down and Y/n grabbed one of his horns pulling his head down a bit then dragged him and Toby upstairs to his room and slammed the door.

Y/n woke up in the morning between Toby and Hel's chests as they both had their arms around his waist, Y/n groaned softly and cuddled into Toby waking them both "stop moving" Hel mumbled as Toby pulled Y/n closer "I would but your both hard" Y/n sighed before he let out a moan as Toby pushed into him making him hold onto Hel's shoulders as he kissed over Y/n's chest and neck pushing Y/n's hand to his shaft as Toby started thrusting "Toby~ Hel~" Y/n moaned softly as he stroked Hel before he was moved so he was on his knees and Toby was behind him with Hel's member near his lips, Y/n let out a loud moan as Toby started thrusting into him hard and fast before he wrapped his lips around Hel's shaft sucking and bobbing his head as much as he could with Toby ramming into him his moans muffled by Hel's shaft, Toby groaned and grabbed Y/n's hips slapping his arse leaving a feint handprint making Y/n moan loud as Hel ran his fingers through his h/c hair and let out a deep groan as Y/n drooled over his shaft, Y/n moaned and tightened around Toby as he twitched sucking Toby in more his pants getting faster as he was getting closer the sound of his muffled moans and Toby's low grunts and exhales mixed with Hel's soft groans making Y/n feel hotter and more turned on as he got closer and closer to his release feeling both men twitch inside him, Y/n rocked his hips back with each of Toby's thrusts feeling them get faster and shorter as he neared his end, Y/n reached down stroking himself as he twitched again before he gasped and deepthroated Hel as he came his warm walls tensing around Toby sending him over the edge as he slammed in and came making Y/n dig his nails into Hel's leg before he came in Y/n's mouth a little leaking out as he pulled off and panted feeling Toby pull out before he and Hel switched places "I cant take more~" Y/n breathed before he let out a loud moan as Hel pushed into him stretching him out more then Toby who pulled Y/n's mouth over his shaft as Hel started thrusting hard making Y/n bounce and moan as he felt the previous loads being pushed further into him as he took Toby in his mouth making him groan softly as he grabbed Y/n's hair and moved his head a bit noticing Y/n could barely think from the pleasure "that's a good boy~" Hel groaned as he hit Y/n's prostate and dragged his claws down Y/n's back making him let out a muffled moan vibrating on Toby's shaft making him twitch and let out a groan "fuck~ t-take it all~" Toby groaned as he pushed Y/n's head down more as Y/n dug his nails into Toby's hips and tensed as he quickly came over the sheets making Toby and Hel smirk "someone's sensitive~" Hel purred as he slammed in pulling Y/n's hips back as Toby bobbed his head a bit faster coming close before Y/n let out a loud moan against his shaft sending him over the edge as he came in Y/n's mouth with a groan before Hel stopped and pulled Toby down a bit making Y/n collapse on his chest moaning loud and dragging his nails down Toby's chest as Hel continued to thrust into him, Toby pulled Y/n into a kiss and reached down stroking him making Y/n moan and pant heavily "Hel!~ Toby!~" Y/n called with a loud throaty moan as he gasped and came again his eyes rolling back feeling Hel twitch inside of him as he tightened, Toby pulled him into another tongue tied kiss as he pulled Y/n's legs apart more making him moan as Hel moved deeper and twitched again as Y/n pulled back from the kiss and let out a small scream as he came again sending Hel over the edge as he slammed in and came with a groan making Y/n let out a loud moan as his eyes rolled back and he collapsed onto Toby's chest drooling, blushing and panting heavily "I th-ink we went to h-hard" Toby said as he brushed Y/n's hair from his face and checked over the scratches on his back "he'll be fine, take him to eat when he wakes up" Hel said as he got up and pulled his clothes on as Toby wrapped his arms around Y/n and cuddled him "ok" he said before Hel walked out, Toby pulled Y/n into a kiss that he shakily returned "Toby" he breathed as he pulled back to see Toby smiling "mine" he said as he wrapped the covers over them "I have a feeling you'll be sharing" Y/n mumbled as he quickly passed out in Toby's arms.