Hel x shadow male reader pt2

Y/n watched Hel from the window as he sat outside still shirtless smoking a joint as he watched the glowing blue memories of animals scuttle around the forest floor, Y/n sighed softly and walked outside sitting by Hel who glanced over and growled softly "when you gonna let me go?" Hel asked as he lay down staring at the dull cloudy sky "why you so desperate to leave?" Y/n asked he crawled over Hel and tilted his head "I have shit to do, I don't have time to entertain someone who claims to be my mate when I don't have one" Hel huffed as he crossed his arms "would you just listen to your feelings for once?" Y/n asked as he gently kissed over Hel's neck then heard him sigh "I wont run away like the others, I want to stay get to know my mate better" Y/n said as he kissed down Hel's grey toned chest to his waistline "promise" Hel said as he lifted Y/n's head so he was looking at him "I promise" Y/n said softly before he pulled Hel into a gentle kiss feeling him kiss back, Y/n pulled back a bit and quickly attached his lips to Hel's neck sucking and biting his way down earning him a few breathy moans as he trailed kisses down to Hel's waistline again before he sat up then stood up holding his hand out with a smile, Hel took his hand and let Y/n help him up before he was pulled inside, Y/n quickly reconnected their lips as he pushed Hel against the door running his s/c hands to Hel's hips as he quickly pushed his tongue into Hel's mouth exploring his new territory as he felt Hel's cold fingers trailing down his chest, Y/n pulled Hel to the bedroom by his hips not breaking the kiss as he lay Hel on the bed and pulled his trousers off showing he wasn't wearing anything underneath, Y/n smirked and moved down kissing up Hel's thighs earning him a small groan before he sat up and grabbed a small bottle of lube from the draw.

Hel bit his lip "you've done this before right?" Hel asked as he watched Y/n pull his trousers off showing he wasn't wearing any boxers "yes, although not with someone like you or what you like" Y/n said as he knelt back in-between Hel's legs and pushed them open a bit more "you know what I like?" Hel asked with a small smirk "yes, I don't have anything here though so this time will be tame, I'll find out more" Y/n said as he rubbed some lube on his fingers "of course" Hel sighed before he felt Y/n quickly push two of his fingers into him and quickly thrusted them watching as Hel let out a small moan, Y/n smiled and kissed over Hel's collar as he felt Hel's black claws lightly digging into his upper arms "hurry up" Hel breathed as he pushed his hips back feeling Y/n smirk against his skin before he pulled his fingers out and sat up "I was going to take this slow" Y/n said as he slowly rubbed the lube onto himself "should have thought of that before you kidnapped me during heat!" Hel growled then gasped and let out a loud moan dragging his claws down Y/n's arms as he shoved himself in with a smirk and started thrusting hard and fast listening to Hel's loud moans as he tightened around Y/n a little "tight" Y/n groaned as he lifted Hel's legs over his shoulders getting a deeper angle, Y/n grabbed Hel's neck and squeezed a bit making Hel let out a small moan before Y/n quickly stopped and turned Hel over before thrusting back in and dragging his sharp nails down Hel's back getting a loud gasp like moan as Hel collapsed into the pillows "Y/n~" Hel breathed as he gripped the pillow making Y/n smirk as he pulled out to the tip and slammed back in several times hitting Hel's prostate rewarding him with even louder and hotter moans from Hel's light grey lips, Y/n groaned and twitched as he felt Hel tighten around him "you want more?" Y/n asked as he grabbed Hel's hair and pulled a bit making Hel moan and nod as he pushed his hips back, Y/n groaned and slammed in all the way in before thrusting hard abusing Hel's prostate earning him louder moans that bordered on screams as Hel twitched "Y/n!~" Hel called as he dug his claws into the bed and pushed his hips back twitching as he felt his climax getting closer with each thrust "show me how much your enjoying this~" Y/n cooed as he twitched and slammed into Hel earning him a loud satisfied moan as Hel tensed and shook softly as he came over the sheets his wings shaking softly, Y/n groaned and slammed in a few more times before he came heavily inside watching as Hel's golden cat slit eyes rolled back then he fell onto the bed panting as much as he could.

Y/n groaned softly and looked over Hel seeing his short fluffy white hair was a mess and he was laying on his side with his eyes closed and his wing over himself, Y/n kissed over his shoulder as he lay behind Hel and ran his hand over his hip feeling him shiver "feel better now?" Y/n asked as he gently kissed over the base of Hel's wings watching them tremble softly as Hel let out a breath and nodded "you still got a few things to learn, could go for a few more rounds" Hel said with a small smirk as he opened his eyes and looked over to see Y/n smile "your riding, then I'll go get you a toy" Y/n said as he lay on his back "you could always just let me go home, not like you cant visit" Hel said as he quickly pushed Y/n back into him and let out a low groan as Y/n groaned and lifted his hips "later" Y/n breathed as Hel started bouncing and rolling his hips as he moaned softly, Y/n sat up a bit leaning on the headboard and quickly pulled Hel into a kiss as Hel's hands roamed his chest and shoulders, Y/n groaned and grabbed the back of Hel's hair pulling his head back a bit as he bounced before quickly sinking his teeth into the front of Hel's neck making him gasp as his eyes rolled back and he tensed as he came heavily, Y/n smiled and pulled back watching as Hel shook softly then fell into him "that's what that does" Y/n chuckled as Hel let out a low moan "that one wiped you out?" Y/n asked as he moved them so Hel was on his back and wrapped his legs around his waist before thrusting hard earning him loud hot pleasure filled moans as Hel was overstimulated yet still tight around Y/n who grabbed his legs and pulled his hips back watching as Hel moaned and gripped the pillow a little drool running down his chin as his golden eyes were clouded over with lust and something Y/n didn't recognise, he shivered and twitched as he leaned over and kissed up Hel's neck before pulling him into a heated kiss as he hit Hel's prostate feeling him moan into the kiss as he dragged his claws down Y/n's back before he gasped and came again arching his back sending Y/n over the edge as he quickly came with a long groan then lay on Hel panting, Hel made a low purring sound and turned them over on their side before wrapping his leg over Y/n's waist and wrapping him in his wings as Y/n wrapped his arms around Hel gently massaging the base of his wings "you know this doesn't mean I'm gonna stop sleeping around" Hel said softly as he played with Y/n's h/c hair "I know, I can mostly deal with that" Y/n mumbled as he put their heads together and felt Hel let out a breath "but this is nice" Hel mumbled making Y/n smile.