Jeff x hurt male reader pt3

Jeff ran through the trees as fast as he could, the sun had gone down and mist rose from the ground, he slid to a stop panting to see Hel crouched in a tree in his shadow form as Toby was fighting with Y/n, Jeff caught his breath and walked over making Hel look down at him "how is he?" Jeff asked as he watched Y/n pin Toby to the floor and slam his head on a tree root knocking him out "his minds lost, all that's left is his kill drive" Hel said as he jumped down "I can still get through to him" Jeff said as he walked over making Y/n look up as he growled and dropped Toby's head "Y/n" Jeff said as he crouched down, Y/n's gaze flicked to Hel then back at Jeff as he continued to growl "Y/n I can help you. I just need to get you home please" Jeff said as he reached out but Y/n laughed and bit Jeffs arm using it to pull him over before he pinned him down "Y/n please don't do this" Jeff said as he struggled a bit "you got this?" Hel asked as he pulled Toby over and checked his head "yeah go" Jeff said before Y/n grabbed his throat and Hel took off with Toby leaving them, Jeff headbutted Y/n and kicked him off before he got up pulling his knife out his pocket "Y/n, please just listen" Jeff breathed as Y/n wiped the blood from his nose but Y/n growled and charged at Jeff who grabbed Y/n and kneed him in the stomach then pushed him away his own kill drive starting to creep in, Y/n quickly lifted his arm taring Jeffs hoodie and leaving large deep scratches in his chest and stomach before he moved to Jeffs side and grabbed the back of his head throwing him into the tree closest to them, Jeff groaned as he collided with the tree and slid down it a bit before he quickly moved as Y/n punched the tree where Jeffs head was cracking the tree, Jeff pulled out a few smaller knifes and threw them hitting Y/n in the leg chest and shoulder making him drop to the floor giving Jeff enough time to get up "Y/n please" Jeff said as he held his knife tight, Y/n looked up growling nothing but bloodlust and anger in his bright crimson eyes.

Y/n launched himself at Jeff and knocked them both over a small hill rolling down it to a small river below, Y/n quickly shoved his claws through Jeffs chest then grabbed his neck pushing his head under the water as Jeff struggled, he managed to kick Y/n off and turn them over before he pushed Y/n's head under the water as he struggled, Jeff snapped out of his trance like state as he saw Y/n's eyes fade back to e/c, he quickly pulled him out the water panting as Y/n coughed and panted and lent his back against a tree tears running down his face "Y/n" Jeff mumbled as he looked over to see Y/n's eyes shifting to red then back to his own as he laughed softly and sat up "we can fix this" Jeff said before he gasped as Y/n's hands wrapped around his throat making Jeff grab his arm as he felt his air being cut off "Y/n please..." Jeff wheezed out before he gasped as he felt his own knife pierce his chest as Y/n laughed, Jeff quickly slammed his hand into the small knife in Y/n's chest hearing him gasp as his grip loosened, Jeffs eyes widened a little and he held Y/n as he fell sideways his eyes fading back to e/c as a little blood ran down his chin and his eyes quickly lost their light and went cold "I'm sorry" Jeff whispered as he collapsed onto Y/n the knife still in his chest as his blue eyes started to turn cold and his breaths laboured before everything went dark.

Hel landed by them and sighed as he crouched down, he listened for their heartbeats but heard nothing before Jeff and Y/n stepped out from behind a tree looking like shadows with Jeffs eyes glowing bright icy blue and Y/n's bright e/c as they held hands "dad wont be happy" Hel said as he stood up watching as Jeff and Y/n put their heads together before they looked over "I know" Jeff said as Y/n wrapped his arms around him "you want to move on or stay here for a bit longer? you two are very strong sprits" Hel said as Jeff looked down at their bodies then at Y/n with a large sharp toothed smile that Y/n returned as they both had a dark glint in their eyes "we'll stay for a bit, focus on us. might haunt some people, you'll know when we're ready" Jeff said as they looked back at Hel who nodded "be safe" he said before Jeff and Y/n laughed as they ran off into the trees their forms fading from sight but their laughter still echoing through the dark woods, Hel picked their bodies up and walked back to the mansion where Slender was outside with a few of the others waiting and pacing, Hel lay their bodies down and looked up at Slender who crouched down and touched both their heads then sighed "have you taken them yet?" he asked "no, they chose to stay for a bit probably wont see them again for a while" Hel said as he took the knifes out of them and closed their eyes "make the pyre, I'll have Jack's boyfriend prepare them then we'll send them off" Slender said as he picked Jeff and Y/n up in a tendril and walked inside as Hel grabbed an axe and walked off into the woods.

After a couple of days everyone was drinking and standing around a large handmade carved pyre where Jeff and Y/n's bodies were laying side by side hand in hand with a white sheet covering them "I hope their enjoying themselves wherever they are" Ben said as he lay Jeffs knife on his chest as the others put something meaningful on the pyre, Hel took a long drink from his vodka as Slender put his hand on his shoulder "your the last to present a gift" he said softly making Hel sigh as he walked over and took out a small engraved throwing knife and put it between Jeff and Y/n before he looked at the others who nodded, Hel's chest, neck, eyes and nose lit up gold before he breathed a small torrent of flames onto the wood watching it go up "to Jeff and Y/n, may they find happiness together" Hel said as he raised his bottle "to Jeff and Y/n" everyone cheered holding their drinks up before taking a long drink as they watched the pyre burn and heard the familiar insane laughter of the two killers echo throughout the woods.