Hel x dom vampire male reader

Y/n walked into his bedroom to see Hel on the bed, his wrists and ankles tied together and a red blindfold on as his wings twitched softly, Y/n walked over making Hel growl "oh don't be like that, you were destroying the castle" Y/n sighed as he grabbed the rope around Hel's ankles and pulled him down making him growl before Y/n pulled him into a kiss "would you just relax baby" Y/n said softly as he gently cupped Hel's face in his hand feeling him sigh softly as he relaxed a bit "I know you don't like these meetings but its important" Y/n said as he untied the rope around Hel's ankles "they have no idea what's going on yet have the balls to try tell me what I should be doing!" Hel growled before he gasped as Y/n pulled him back with his legs around his waist "I know, but you cant kill them all" Y/n said as he kissed over Hel's neck and ran his s/c hands up his top over his grey skin "I fuckin can!" Hel growled softly before Y/n pulled his top off "then I guess I'll have to calm you down" Y/n said with a smirk before he grabbed Hel's neck and kissed him pushing his tongue into his mouth making him moan softly as he wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist then felt his top being pulled off then Y/n trailed kisses down his neck and chest before his trousers were pulled off and Y/n kissed over his hips and thighs as he pushed Hel's legs open, Y/n opened his draw and pulled out a bottle of lube a vibrator and a fleshlight, he rubbed the lube on the vibrator and rubbed it around Hel's hole watching as he bit his lip before letting out a loud moan as Y/n pushed the toy in and turned it on the highest setting against Hel's prostate making him shake softly and moan "you just need to destress" Y/n whispered huskily in his pointed grey ear before biting the tip softly making Hel shake a bit as he thrusted the toy slowly watching Hel's reactions as he moaned softly and gripped the pillow "Y/n~" he breathed his russian accent a little more pronounced making Y/n chuckle "what baby boy?~ you want more?" Y/n said as he sat up and grabbed the fleshlight putting a little lube in it then put Hel's tip in it making him let out a breath.

Y/n pushed it down and thrusted the vibrator fast as he moved the fleshlight at the same pace watching as Hel arched his back and let out loud moans as he panted softly a little drool running down his chin "that's a good boy, cum for me and you'll get a treat~" Y/n purred softly as he kissed over Hel's collar "Y/n~ Y/n!~" Hel called as he arched his back and let out a moan cumming in the toy, Y/n smirked and pulled the vibrator out before he pulled his belt and jeans off as Hel shook softly, Y/n rubbed the lube on himself then pulled Hel's legs around his waist quickly pushing in making Hel let out a loud moan as his claws went straight to Y/n's shoulder as Y/n didn't give him time to adjust before roughly pounding into him making him moan loud and cry out, Y/n groaned and grabbed the toy moving it in time with his thrusts making Hel moan louder and claw at Y/n's back, Y/n groaned and slammed into Hel hitting his prostate making him moan loud and arch his back as he tensed around Y/n and came again shaking softly, Y/n twitched and grabbed Hel's throat thrusting harder making Hel moan louder as he tightened around Y/n sucking him in more "fuck~ baby boy~" Y/n groaned as he twitched again Hel's loud moans of pleasure fuelling him to go faster, Y/n slammed in hitting Hel's prostate and came heavily making Hel's eyes roll back as he came again, Y/n smiled and kissed Hel's neck before he heard the rope around Hel's wrists break and he was quickly put on his back with Hel on top of him "you want more?" Y/n breathed as Hel pulled the blindfold off and pushed Y/n back into him with a nod, he let out a moan and started bouncing and rolling his hips his walls tightening around Y/n making him groan as he grabbed Hel's hips digging his nails in "fuck Hel~" Y/n breathed as he lifted his hips making Hel moan loud as he dragged his claws down Y/n's chest "I want more of you in me~ Y/n~" Hel moaned as he slammed down feeling Y/n twitch again as he let out a husky groan before Hel slammed down again and tensed dragging his claws down Y/n's chest as he came with a loud satisfied moan sending Y/n over the edge as he lifted his hips and pushed Hel's down cumming deep inside him with a groan.

Hel panted softly and lay on Y/n's chest "feel better now?" Y/n asked as he stroked Hel's white hair then felt him nod "good, we have to go back to the meeting soon" Y/n said softly making Hel growl "you can have more when we get home" Y/n said before Hel moved down and took him in his mouth making Y/n groan "baby~" he breathed as he stroked Hel's hair feeling him suck and bob his head fast before there was a knock on the door "Y/n, the council wishes to speak to the king is he in a good mood?" a female said from the other side making Hel smirk softly as he wrapped his long tongue around Y/n's shaft and lightly dragged his fangs along his shaft making him grab Hel's hair tighter "not yet" Y/n said biting his lip to stop a groan "bring him down when he's ready" the woman said before she walked away and Y/n let out a groan as Hel took all of him in his throat making Y/n twitch "Hel~" Y/n groaned as he pushed Hel's head down and came in his mouth with a sigh, Hel pulled off and swallowed "one more round" he said with a smirk "how about a toy?" Y/n said as he grabbed the vibrator again but Hel pouted "but I want more of you" he whined as he crawled over Y/n "you can get more later once I've eaten" Y/n said as he turned Hel around and sat him between his legs against his chest then pushed the vibrator into him turning it on, Hel let out a moan and lent against Y/n's chest with his hand on his cheek and the other holding Y/n's wrist that was pumping his shaft "good boy~ show me how much you enjoy this~" Y/n said huskily in Hel's ear before nipping at it making him moan before he sank his fangs into Hel's shoulder making him arch his back "Y/n!~" Hel moaned drool running down his chin as Y/n thrusted the vibrator and stroked him faster "that's it baby boy~" Y/n purred as Hel twitched in his hand "Y/n!~" Hel called/moaned as he shook softly his wings spiking up cutting Y/n's chest as he came heavily, Y/n bit his lip and felt Hel's wings go back to being soft and fluffy as he fell against Y/n panting softly "your coming into heat aren't you?" Y/n asked as he touched the blood on his chest then felt Hel nod "come on, I need a pretty snack" Hel said as he kissed Y/n's chest and got up grabbing his clothes, Y/n smiled and got up getting dressed "we'll stop off on the way home and get you a toy" Y/n said as he pulled Hel over by his hips "why you not want to go in the chair again?" Hel smirked as he ran his hands over Y/n's chest and looked up at him "no, not again" Y/n said softly as he pulled Hel's hood up and put his horns through the holes before pulling him into a kiss, Hel kissed back and purred softly as he ran his hands over Y/n's shoulders and chest making him smile into the kiss "lets get this over with" Y/n said softly as he pulled back and walked to the door pulling Hel with.