Ticci Toby x male reader

Toby was crouched in the bushes looking around waiting for Y/n to walk down the road, he checked his phone then heard Y/n's door open before he walked out in a grey hoodie with a smiley face on the back with its eyes crossed out with a small weed leaf over his chest on the front with a few patches stitched on with his normal black joggers on with his trainers untied, Y/n locked the door and turned around quickly lighting a joint lighting up his s/c face and freckles as well as his dull e/c eyes with small bags under them, he took a drag of the joint and pulled a flask out as he started walking down the road, Toby made sure Y/n was out of sight before he ran over the road and put a small box on the top step before he ran back to the bushes, Y/n walked around the corner a bit later with another half finished joint in his mouth with a small bottle of whiskey in the other also half finished, he walked up to his house as he finished the joint and threw it away then downed the rest of the drink as he unlocked the door making him look down as he wiped his mouth and pushed the door open, he tilted his head a bit and picked the box up before walking in and locking the door, Toby looked around then creeped over to the window and peaked in watching as Y/n put the box on the table and stumbled into the kitchen before walking back into the living room with a bottle of cheap wine, he flopped onto the sofa and turned the tv on as he pulled a blanket over himself then pulled the box a little closer noticing the bloody fingerprints on it, Y/n flicked the lid off and pulled out a red crystal fox skull with a glass heart in its mouth, Y/n put it on the table and looked over the box trying to find a note or something before he shrugged and lay back down drinking his wine.

Toby peaked in a bit later seeing Y/n passed out drunk, he pushed the window open and crawled in creeping over to the sofa to see Y/n sleeping on his side with his arms hanging off and a little drool on his chin, Toby crouched down and gently ran his fingers over Y/n's cheek making him groan and move a bit, Toby moved back and stood up before he walked over to the closet and opened it making Ben and Jeff roll out "heeeyy" Ben said as they stood up "get o-out" Toby said as he crossed his arms "oh come on, why haven't you killed him yet?" Jeff asked as he walked over to Y/n but Toby grabbed his arm and pulled him back "I l-ike him" Toby shrugged as he pushed Jeff and Ben to the back door "then talk to him, stop being creepy" Ben said as they walked out making Toby sigh before he wrote a small note and left it on the table before he crawled back out the window.

Y/n woke up in the morning and groaned as he sat up rubbing his head, he pulled the blanket off and sat up seeing the note, Y/n groaned and rubbed his eyes before reading the note 'meet in the park at 1 am - Toby' it read, Y/n sighed and put the note down before he got up and grabbed an energy drink before walking to the bathroom, he walked out a bit later and tied his laces up before he sat down on the sofa and rolled a joint before he put a few energy drinks in his bag then put some body spray on and walked out the house. Y/n walked back around midnight and walked into the house, he dropped his bag and flopped onto the sofa with a sigh as he pulled over a bottle of wine before drinking some and turning the tv on and slowly fell asleep, Y/n woke up to the sound of glass moving across the table, he groaned and opened his eyes a bit as he sat up to see a teenage boy sitting on the floor pushing a glass around the table "what in seven shades of hell are you doing here?" Y/n mumbled making Toby look over "you d-idn't turn up, so I c-came here" Toby said as he stood up and walked over "why are you here?" Y/n sighed as he sat back "I w-anted to finally m-meet you" Toby said as he knelt down on the sofa and pulled his mask down as Y/n pushed his hood up a bit "well you've met me, get out" Y/n huffed as Toby tilted his head "I w-anted to ask if y-you'd be my boy-boyfriend" Toby asked with a smile "no, I just met you, the fact you've also been stalking me isn't helping your case either" Y/n said as he crossed his arms but Toby whined and flopped on Y/n "please, I promise I'll be a good boyfriend" Toby whined making Y/n rub his head "fine, if it makes you stop whining and leave" Y/n said sounding annoyed, Toby smiled and sat up "ok, I'll be back tomorrow" he said as he got up "I'm working" "no your not, you have the next two days off" Toby said happily as he walked to the door hearing Y/n huff before he walked out "fuckin weirdo" Y/n sighed as he grabbed his wine and got up.

Y/n woke up in the morning to smell waffles, he groaned and sat up watching as Toby walked out the kitchen with a plate of waffles "m-mornin" he said as he put the waffles down and pushed them over to Y/n as well as an energy drink "I'm not even gonna ask" Y/n said as he grabbed the energy drink and one of the waffles before he walked outside into the garden as Toby followed "what you wanna do? we can go out or play a game or something?" Toby said as he sat at the small table next to Y/n "drugs" Y/n mumbled as he ate the waffle then rolled a joint "why don't we play a game?" Toby asked as he watched Y/n light the joint "everything waits till after the morning joint and energy drink" Y/n said making Toby huff "what's wrong with you anyway? why you twitch so much?" Y/n asked as he took a long drag of his joint "g-ot a few con-ditions" Toby shrugged watching as Y/n finished his joint then got up and walked back inside "you ever actually dated anyone before?" Y/n asked as he grabbed a beer from the fridge and opened it before looking at Toby to see him shake his head "of course" Y/n sighed as he took a long drink from the beer before grabbing another one and walking over to the sofa with Toby following "you sh-ould cut down on t-the drinking" Toby said as he sat down next to Y/n "shut up" Y/n mumbled as he pulled his fluffy blanket over them "w-hy do you dr-drink so mu-ch?" Toby asked as he moved a little closer "its the only thing that makes me feel anything" Y/n said quietly as he put a movie on "w-hy you sleep o-on the sofa?" Toby asked watching as Y/n froze for a second remembering something before he shook his head "b-ad memories?" Toby asked watching as Y/n nodded and finished his beer "c-an I get a cu-cuddle?" Toby asked making Y/n look over "why?" he asked before Toby pulled him over and wrapped his arms around Y/n making him huff as he lay his head on Toby's chest "you w-anna go to the p-park?" Toby asked but Y/n shook his head as he got comfortable "nap" Y/n mumbled as he closed his eyes "y-you just wo-ke up" Toby said as he tilted his head "shhh" Y/n said as he curled up "f-fine, we'll go la-ter" he huffed as he got comfortable and looked over at the tv as Y/n fell asleep.