Slenderman x male reader

Y/n ran through the woods cradling a child with large black wings and white hair with grey skin, his clothes were wet and stained with blood, he stopped and lent on a tree panting softly as he looked behind him seeing a small group of humans in red cloaks with skull masks and large horns, Y/n sighed and took off running through the trees before he tripped on a rock and rolled down a small hill into a small river dropping the bundle, Y/n groaned softly and looked over to see the small child was sitting up "Hel you ok?" Y/n asked as he moved over and checked over him to see one of his large black wings was broken and he was soaked "come on, we're close" Y/n said before he heard shouting then the cloaked men ran over the hill "found them" one of them shouted, Y/n quickly grabbed Hel and took off running then stopped as he heard screams making him look around as Hel sniffed the air then looked over to their left his golden cat slit eyes focusing on something as he let out a low demonic growl making Y/n look over to see a tall skinny faceless man walking over with a little blood on his suit "do not be afraid, I will not hurt you" Slender said as he stopped by them "are you hurt?" Slender asked as he reached a tendril out only to pull it back as Hel bit at it and hissed "Hel be nice, we're fine just tired" Y/n said as he put Hel down but kept hold of one of his horns to keep him close "follow, what is the child?" Slender asked as he started walking with Y/n and Hel following.

~ two years later ~

Y/n groaned and woke up quickly sitting up as he heard Hel shouting and screaming, Y/n sighed and turned over to see Slender still asleep next to him making him smile as he softly kissed over his chest waking him "Y/n" Slender mumbled as he wrapped Y/n in his tendrils and pulled him closer "I think its time to get up" Y/n said before they heard Ben scream making them both sit up "that boy is gonna be the death of me" Y/n sighed as he got up and dressed "why don't we take a break for a couple days? we can drop Hel off with one of my brothers?" Slender said as he got dressed then opened the door walking out with Y/n "last time we did that he tied Offender in his tendrils and burned his house down, Hel get off Ben!" Y/n said as he grabbed Hel's horns and pulled him off Ben who was crying blood and bleeding as he had scratches on his neck and chest, Y/n pulled Hel into the kitchen and sat him on the counter as Slender tended to Ben "why cant you just get along with Ben?" Y/n sighed as he put a bottle in the microwave "he kept cheating" Hel shrugged as his wings twitched softly "so you nearly killed him?" Y/n said as he handed Hel the bottle "I didn't mean to, I just wanted to hurt him" Hel said as he drank from the bottle "I know you have issues and find it hard to deal with others, but you cant hurt or kill everyone that annoys you" Y/n said as he started to make breakfast "why not?" Hel asked as Slender walked in "its bad manners and you'll never make friends if you hurt them all the time" Y/n said as he plated his food "why do I need friends?" Hel asked with his head tilted a bit "well I guess you don't but it would be nice if you could get along with someone" Y/n said "why don't you go play" Slender said as he sat at the table watching as Hel huffed and walked off "I've called Trender to look after Hel and Ben tonight, he'll be here soon" Slender said as he sat back watching Y/n eat "you didn't have to" Y/n said with a small smile "you need a break for a couple days go pack" Slender said as Y/n finished eating "thanks" Y/n said as he kissed Slender's cheek then walked off.

Y/n and Slender walked into a small cosy winter cabin a few hours later, Y/n sighed and put his bag down "you sure this was a good idea? what if he hurts Trender or Ben? what if he burns the house down again?" Y/n said as he paced a bit and pulled his phone out but Slender quickly took it and put it on a high shelf as he picked Y/n up "they'll be fine, just relax go take a long bath I'll grab the wine" Slender said as he put Y/n down in the bedroom "you sure it'll be ok?" Y/n asked as he looked up at Slender "they'll be fine my love" Slender said softly as he wrapped his arms around Y/n and placed a gentle kiss on his lips making Y/n smile "ok" he said before he walked into the bathroom as Slender walked to the kitchen. Y/n walked out the bathroom an hour later drying his h/c hair to see Slender laying on the bed with his blazer off and a glass of wine in his hand "you enjoy your bath?" Slender asked as Y/n walked over and picked up his glass of wine then sat on the bed cuddling up to him "it was nice" Y/n said as he drank a bit of the wine then sat on Slender's lap "good" Slender said watching as Y/n pulled off his dressing gown showing he was only wearing a lacy red thong "you know what would make me feel better" Y/n said with a smile as Slender's hands roamed his skin, he took both wine glasses and put them down before he put Y/n on his back and ran one of his tendrils to Y/n's lips and one to his hardening shaft as his third moved around Y/n's wrists pinning them above his head, Y/n opened his mouth letting Slender's tendril in and lightly sucked on it letting out a small moan as Slender pumped him, he pulled his tendril out Y/n's mouth and pulled his legs open lightly rubbing it against Y/n's hole watching as he shivered before Slender quickly pushed it in watching as Y/n arched his back and let out a loud moan a dark blush on his cheeks.

Slender let out a breath as he thrusted his tendril fast watching as Y/n moaned loud and pushed his hips back "Slendy~" Y/n moaned as Slender felt him twitch in his tendril as Slender kissed over his chest "Slendy~ Slendy!~" Y/n called as he arched his back and came heavily over himself tightening around Slender's tendril, Slender sat up and pulled his tendrils away before he pulled his clothes off and grabbed the lube rubbing it onto himself then pulled Y/n's thong off "ready?" he asked as he rubbed his tip around Y/n's hole as he wrapped his tendrils around Y/n's legs pulling him closer, Y/n nodded then arched his back and let out a loud moan his eyes rolling back as Slender pushed all the way in and groaned "you ok?" he asked as he gave a small thrust making Y/n let out a moan as his legs shook a bit "full" Y/n moaned as Slender kept thrusting softly stretching Y/n out more "Slendy more please~" Y/n moaned softly before he heard taring and Slender pulled out to his tip before he slammed in making Y/n practically scream before he felt Slender's cold lips on his neck as Slender practically pounded into him, he moved his tendril from Y/n's wrists letting his hands go to his shoulders scratching at them hard as he moaned loud "Slendy!~" Y/n moaned as Slender made a growling sound and thrusted faster hitting Y/n's prostate head on with each thrust, Y/n let out loud throaty moans as he felt himself twitch before he felt one of Slender's tendrils move down and wrapped around his shaft pumping it fast, Y/n let out a loud moan his mouth agape with drool running down his chin as his eyes were half closed and clouded with lust and pleasure, Slender let out a growl and there were a few more taring sounds before he lent over Y/n and sank his pointed teeth into Y/n's neck making him arch his back and tighten around Slender as he came with a loud moan "Slendy~" Y/n moaned as he felt Slender speed up a bit as he groaned and twitched still stroking Y/n overstimulating him making his moans louder and hotter, Y/n dragged his nails down Slender's back and let out a loud moan as he came again sending Slender over the edge as he slammed in and came heavily making Y/n moan as his eyes rolled back, Slender groaned and panted softly as he moved his tendrils away making a purring sound, he pulled out and lay next to Y/n wrapping his tendrils around him and pulling him to his chest "that better?" he asked as his mouth sealed itself again, Y/n nodded then went limp as he passed out making Slender chuckle softly before he checked his phone to see three missed calls and about twenty texts from his brother, he sighed and read the messages 'what do I do when Hel gets spikey?' 'how do I calm him down?! how do I get him off the celling?!' 'he's thrown ben off the roof, how do I fix a broken arm?!' Slender sighed and rubbed his head 'give him some vodka in his bottle and leave him alone for a bit' Slender text back before he put his phone down and cuddled back up to Y/n.