Hoodie x male reader

Y/n woke up feeling something was wrong, he groaned and sat up looking around his tired e/c eyes focusing on the door as he felt something was there, Y/n quietly got up and walked over to the door in only a short pair of pyjama shorts and slowly opened the door peaking out to see the dark hallway was empty and everything was quiet, Y/n stepped out and took a few steps into the hallway before he stepped in something wet making him look down squinting making out some red, Y/n wiped his foot on the carpet and walked to his parents room quietly opening the door to see the room stained dark red with most of it on the bed as his father was nailed to the wall with his face cut open in a large bleeding smile with his eyes missing and a shadow with a toothy grin was standing over his mother using its sharp nail to carve a smile into her face as her upper torso looked smashed in with something heavy, Y/n gasped and stepped back then froze as he felt a chest and breath on his neck before he was quickly turned around and pinned to the floor by a man in an orange hoodie with a mask on that had red eyes and a red frown "get off!" Y/n shouted as he struggled but the man only chuckled as he ran his gloved hand over Y/n's s/c cheek "what do you want?" Y/n whispered out tears falling down his face "I want to play with you" Hoodie said his voice gruff before he grabbed Y/n's leg and pulled him out the room "no let me go!" Y/n shouted as he tried to kick Hoodie off as he was dragged back to his room, he saw a shadow on the stairs with red eyes and a wide smile waving before the door was closed and Y/n was picked up then dropped onto the bed, he jumped up and ran to the door but Hoodie grabbed him around the waist and threw him back on the bed before pinning Y/n's wrists above his head with one hand and putting a knife to his neck with the other making Y/n stop struggling "there we go" Hoodie said as he pulled his mask up over his nose showing a grin "let me go, please" Y/n whispered more tears falling only making Hoodies grin wider "and why would I do that pet?" Hoodie asked as he lightly ran the knife down Y/n's chest making him whimper softly.

"if your going to kill me just do it already" Y/n mumbled as he turned his head away "oh but that's to easy, I'll tell ya what. you be a good boy and I might let you live" Hoodie said as he left a trail of kisses over Y/n's chest making him bite his lip "fine" he said making Hoodie smirk before he let go of Y/n's wrists and got up "knees" he said as he undone his belt, Y/n sat on his knees and looked up at Hoodie "you know what to do right?" Hoodie asked as he pulled himself out his jeans showing he was already hard, Y/n nodded and moved closer before giving Hoodies shaft a few pumps making him let out a breath before Y/n wrapped his lips around his tip and sucked softly making Hoodie groan as he ran his fingers through Y/n's hair as Y/n put more of him in his mouth his warm mouth making Hoodie groan as Y/n's tongue occasionally brushed over his tip, Hoodie pushed Y/n's head down a bit more but he gagged softly as Hoodie hit the back of his throat, Y/n pulled back to the tip and teased it before he quickly moved down sucking and bobbing his head fast making Hoodie groan as he twitched "that's it pet~" Hoodie breathed as he twitched again, Y/n went to pull off but Hoodie growled and pushed his head down "keep going" he said as he twitched again watching as Y/n went back to sucking and bobbing his head, Hoodie groaned and pushed Y/n's head down taking all of him in his throat before he came heavily and groaned as Y/n quickly pulled off coughing "there now let me go" Y/n said as he wiped his mouth but Hoodie chuckled "we're not done yet" he said as he pushed Y/n down and knelt between his legs then quickly pulled his shorts off to see he was hard making Hoodie smirk as Y/n tried to cover up, Hoodie turned him over and lent over Y/n pulling a small bottle of lube from one of his pockets as Y/n let out a breath and pulled a pillow over watching Hoodie from the corner of his eyes, Hoodie rubbed the lube onto himself and rubbed the tip around Y/n's hole making him whimper and tense up "you'll make it worse if you tense" Hoodie said as he pushed the tip in making Y/n nearly scream as tears fell from his eyes and he held the pillow tighter feeling Hoodie push the rest of the way in and groan as he lent over Y/n as he whimpered, Y/n let out a breath and pushed his hips back moaning softly making Hoodie smirk as he started thrusting hard and fast instantly finding Y/n's prostate and abusing it making him scream and cry out as Hoodie groaned softly feeling Y/n sucking him in as Y/n's loud moans filled the room.

Hoodie groaned and pushed Y/n's hips down as he slammed in making Y/n moan loud as he felt Hoodies hot breath on his shoulder and his tight hole filled the feelings turning him on more as the pleasure was nearly too much rendering Y/n unable to think or do anything but moan as he felt himself twitch before Hoodie stopped and tuned Y/n onto his back before shoving himself back in making Y/n moan as he quickly reached down to stroke himself a dark blush over his s/c cheeks as Hoodie groaned and thrusted twitching, he put the knife to Y/n's throat making him gasp and shake as he quickly came over himself sending Hoodie over the edge as he came heavily with a groan panting on Y/n's shoulder before he looked over the state he was he in, Y/n was blushing and panting with tears running down his face making Hoodie smirk before he quickly dragged the knife across Y/n's neck watching as he gasped and his hands went to his neck trying to stop the blood that was starting to fill his throat, Hoodie watched with a sadistic smirk as Y/n slowly went limp and the life drained from his eyes before his bloody hand dropped hanging off the bed as his eyes stared at the wall now cold, Hoodie got up and put himself away before he clicked his neck and walked out the room then walked back in with a petrol can, he tipped it over the room and over the rest of the house and bodies before he stood outside and lit a fag throwing the match onto the porch watching the house quickly go up in flames before he walked away back into the woods.