Jeff x wendigo male reader

Jeff laughed quietly as he hid in a tree watching ben chase Toby through the trees then ran past a bit later chasing Hel, ben stopped at the base of the tree and looked around before hearing Jeffs laughing making him look up "shit" Jeff said as he quickly got up and ran across the branches jumping into the other trees as ben crawled after like a feral animal, ben launched himself at Jeff but Jeff slipped and fell hitting a few branches on the way down before he hit the floor and rolled down a hill into some bushes, he groaned and tried to get up but his eyes rolled back and he went limp. Jeff woke up a bit later and groaned as he sat up rubbing his head, he looked around seeing he was in a cave, Jeff got up and looked around before he felt hot breath on his head a heard a low demonic growl from above him, Jeff quickly turned around looked up to see a large dog like creature covered in f/c fur with red tips, it had large sharp human like claws and a large wolf skull for a head with sharp bloody teeth and glowing pin sized e/c eyes as it towered over Jeff at about seven foot tall and Jeff only 5'11, Jeff stepped back as the creature sniffed him before it let out a low rumble like purr from its chest and nudged Jeff over to a corner where there was a small box with an old grey hoodie laying over it, Jeff tilted his head a bit and picked up the hoodie seeing a few patches on the arms and it was surrounded by a familiar scent one Jeff hadn't smelt since he was younger, he put the hoodie down and opened the box seeing a sewing kit and medical supply's and two small pictures on the lid of the box of him with his pale skin and smile and another boy with messy h/c hair and shining e/c eyes with fair s/c skin "Y/n?" Jeff breathed as he turned around to see Y/n standing there in his human form with an adorable smile, his h/c hair was longer and messy and his skin was a little dirty as he stood shirtless showing off his athletically muscular body as he stood at 6'2, Jeff jumped on Y/n hugging him tight wrapping his arms and legs around him nearly knocking him over "I thought you left" Jeff said as Y/n chuckled softly "sort of, I was taken on one my hunts and forced to take part in monster fights" Y/n shrugged.

"I missed you" Jeff mumbled before he was pulled into a kiss that he returned "Y/n" Jeff breathed as Y/n pulled back "I came back for you" Y/n said softly as Jeff felt his back land on something soft and Y/n sat up showing they were in another part of the cave on a large bed covered in fluffy blankets and pillows "why?" Jeff asked as he felt Y/n kissing over his neck and running his hands under his hoodie and over his pale skin "because your mine" Y/n said as he pushed Jeffs hoodie up and roughly sank his sharp teeth into Jeffs hip making him scream and arch his back as he felt his chest burning, he curled up tears running down his cheeks as Y/n kissed over his skin "you marked me" Jeff whimpered as he took a few deep breaths and pulled his hoodie out a bit to see a small tattoo of a wolf skull on his pale skin "mine" Y/n said as he quickly pulled Jeffs hoodie and vest off making a dark blush cover his cheeks as Y/n trailed kisses down his chest, Jeff let out a breath as he felt his jeans getting tighter then felt Y/n undoing his belt before his jeans and boxers were pulled off, Y/n grabbed a small bottle of lube from under the bed and put some on his fingers then rubbed them at Jeffs hole watching as he bit his lip and watched Y/n's fingers, Y/n pushed one in and watched Jeff grab the pillow as he thrusted his finger Jeffs small winces soon turned to breathy moans making Y/n add two more fingers making Jeff moan softly as he grabbed Y/n's hand that started stroking his shaft "Y/n~" Jeff moaned then out a louder moan as Y/n's fingers brushed over his prostate, Y/n smiled and pulled his fingers out then pulled his trousers off and rubbed the lube over himself as Jeff watched panting softly, Y/n pulled Jeffs legs around his waist and pushed the tip in making Jeff grab his shoulders and dig his nails in making Y/n groan softly as he slowly pushed the rest of the way in filling Jeffs tight untouched hole as he shook and took a few deep breaths, Y/n bit his lip and gave a small thrust making Jeff moan and push his hips back wanting Y/n to go faster "Y/n faster~" he moaned as he dragged his nails down Y/n's arms making him groan as he thrusted faster and pushed Jeffs pale legs to his chest getting a deeper angle making Jeff moan louder.

"Y/n~ I need more please rail me~" Jeff begged then let out a loud scream like moan as Y/n hit his prostate and groaned as Jeff tightened around him and twitched his warm walls sucking Y/n in more as he panted softly against Jeffs neck, Jeffs left hand moved to Y/n's hair as his right moved down to stroke himself "hit that more please~" Jeff moaned as he held onto Y/n's hair "baby boy~" Y/n huskily groaned in Jeffs ear and hit hit prostate head on making Jeff scream and tense around Y/n as he came heavily over himself, Y/n smirked and sat up grabbing Jeffs hips and slamming into him making him let out loud throaty moans as he was getting to overstimulated "Y/n to much~" Jeff moaned as a little drool ran from the corner of his lips as he moaned and cried out, Y/n groaned and felt the knot forming in his abdomen get tighter Jeffs hot moans and screams of pleasure bringing him closer as his tight heat rubbed against him "Y/n!~ Y/n!~" Jeff called out as he dragged his nails down Y/n's arms and tensed around him as he came again sending Y/n over the edge as he slammed in and came heavily with a long deep groan making Jeffs blue eyes roll back before he fell back panting and shaking softly as Y/n pulled out and lay behind Jeff pulling him to his chest "you enjoy?" Y/n asked kissing over Jeffs shoulder making him shiver and groan softly nodding before he passed out in Y/n's arms, Y/n smiled and pulled the covers over them and quickly fell asleep.