Jeff x hurt male reader

Jeff walked out his room looking at a note with an address on it biting his lip before he bumped into Hel making him growl "why you so fuckin grumpy!" Jeff growled back as he shoved the note in his pocket then looked over as Hel pointed to Toby and Ben who were running around screaming "right, wanna help me then?" Jeff asked making Hel look down at him "can you take me here?" Jeff asked as he pulled the note out and handed it to Hel who looked over it then shrugged "sure" he said as he walked downstairs with Jeff following, they walked outside and Hel picked Jeff up and quickly took off into the sky. They landed outside a large abandoned mental asylum a bit later and Hel dropped Jeff before he landed "what's here?" Hel asked as he shifted into his shadow form with his blood halo forming above his black horns "an old friend I hope" Jeff groaned as he got up and brushed the dirt off himself, Hel sniffed around a bit "you sure its alive?" he asked as he looked back at Jeff "I don't know" Jeff mumbled as he walked in with Hel following, they walked down a few long hallways before reaching the records room "go check out the other rooms, see if anyone's staying here" Jeff said as he started going through some of the draws, Hel sighed and walked off down the hall.

After a while Jeff heard Hel growl then there was a loud clanging sound like something fell down a metal tube "Hel?" Jeff called as he peaked out the room to see something run across the hallway, Jeff stepped out and was quickly tackled by a man wearing an undone dirty straight jacket with matching trousers, his h/c hair was dirty and he had an insane bloodthirsty look in his e/c eyes "Y/n" Jeff breathed before he grabbed Y/n's arm as it came down holding a sharp piece of metal, he screamed and quickly overpowered Jeff stabbing the metal into his shoulder and giggling as Jeff gasped, Jeff growled and quickly grabbed Y/n before kicking him off and rolling them over so he was on Y/n's lap holding his arms down "Y/n calm down, you remember me right?" Jeff asked only to be kicked off before Y/n ran off down the corridor and into a room, Jeff sighed and jogged over "Y/n please, we can get you out" Jeff called as he looked around the room to see it was empty "get out!" Y/n screamed before Jeff saw him run past the door, he ran over "Y/n please, I know you've been here for a long time, I know they hurt you. just please" Jeff called as he looked around hearing his own voice echo through the halls, he sighed and started walking trying to find Hel or Y/n.

Y/n sat against a wall curled up and hyperventilating as he clawed at his skin listening to Jeffs footsteps get further away, Y/n screamed and fell to the floor as he tried to get his thoughts together but could only burst into laughter and scream, he laughed and picked up a decent sized metal pole with a bit broken off the end and ran out the room, he tried to hold in his giggles as he peaked around a corner to see Jeff crouched on the floor by Hel who was laying on a pile of rocks bleeding from his neck, Y/n stepped out making Jeff look over "Y/n, just wait, listen to me" Jeff said as he stood up and held his hands up hearing Hel groan softly as his wound healed "I warned you to leave! now ha ha now your mine to play with!" Y/n laughed as he stepped closer his e/c eyes turning completely bright red and glowing brightly, he stepped into the light showing every inch of his skin was covered in old bandages leaving only his eyes and mouth visible "Jeff, your friends not human" Hel said as he stood up and shook his head then his wings making Y/n growl "he's a lab rat, probably something new and manmade, lets just get him out of here" Jeff said quietly as he pulled his knife out "so that's a no on killing him?" Hel asked as he lent on the wall "yes" Jeff hissed before he was punched in the face knocking him back, he used his knife to block the pole and quickly kicked Y/n in the stomach and ripped the pole from his hands throwing it across the room "back down!" he growled but Y/n screamed and ran at him tackling him to the floor before he quickly wrapped his s/c hands around Jeffs pale neck and squeezed choking Jeff as he struggled a delighted look in his eyes, Hel pulled Y/n back by his ankle and threw him into the wall it crumbling down on top of Y/n, Hel walked over and lifted Y/n's head a bit "is he ok?" Jeff wheezed as he stood up catching his breath "he's fine, just knocked out" Hel said as he moved the rocks and pulled Y/n out, Jeff checked over Y/n then picked him up "this things fucked, can barely get a coherent thought" Hel said as he shook his head "we both know what its like" Jeff said softly as Hel opened a portal before they walked through.

Y/n woke up a few hours later with his head spinning and his sight blurry as there was a little red smoke in the room, he groaned and sat up a bit rubbing his head before he heard a voice next to him making him glance over "Y/n you ok?" Jeff asked as he sat up a bit "where?" Y/n mumbled as he looked around and tried to put his memories back together "your safe here, do you remember me?" Jeff asked as he sat on the bed making Y/n look at him his e/c eyes void of emotion as he studied Jeffs features "this might help" Jeff sighed before he quickly pulled Y/n into a kiss making him freeze as it felt familiar before he kissed back, he felt Jeff sigh softly before he pulled back with a soft smile "Jeffy" Y/n said with a smile before he pulled Jeff into a longer more meaningful kiss as Jeff moved onto his lap to deepen the kiss "its been so long what happened?" Jeff asked a few tears in his eyes "I don't remember shit, only bits" Y/n mumbled as he quickly moved to kiss down Jeffs neck "your ok, that's all that matters" Jeff breathed as he felt Y/n nip at his skin "Y/n" Jeff breathed as he ran his hand to the back of Y/n's hair holding on, Y/n groaned softly and felt his mind slip for a second as his eyes turned red "Y/n, you ok?" Jeff asked as he pulled back and lifted Y/n's head looking into his eyes "Y/n" Jeff said again before Y/n shook his head and grabbed Jeffs neck pinning him to the bed as his skin started to warm up "Y/n" Jeff gasped as he grabbed Y/n's arm before he was turned over and his hoodie was pulled off "just be gentle please" Jeff said before he let out a loud moan as Y/n sank his teeth into Jeffs hips making his body start to heat up as Y/n's hands roamed his skin every little touch bringing Jeff a familiar wave of pleasure, Y/n pulled Jeffs jeans and boxers off before he quickly pulled his own off and pushed Jeff down so his face was in a pillow "such a submissive little mess~" Y/n purred but his voice was deeper and raspy making Jeff let out a small moan as he felt Y/n's tip at his entrance "I'm not stretched out Y/n!" Jeff shouted as Y/n buried himself deep into Jeffs tight heat, Jeff whimpered and a few tears slipped from his eyes as he panted softly.

After a few minutes Jeff moved his hips and let out a small moan making Y/n smirk as he started thrusting slow "Y/n~" Jeff breathed as he pushed his hips back and held onto the pillow before Y/n pulled out to the tip and slammed back in making the bed hit the wall as Jeff let out a loud scream like moan, before he had time to process the pleasure Y/n did it again hitting his prostate earning him the same loud moan as he quickly slammed in and started thrusting fast abusing Jeffs prostate making him scream and moan as he rocked his hips back creating more pleasure as Y/n groaned feeling Jeffs walls tighten around him and suck him in more the heat making Y/n nearly loose all sense of reason as he leaned over Jeff and panted softly on his shoulder "Y/n~" Jeff moaned as he sunk into the bed a bit more the bed repeatedly slamming into the wall the room getting hotter as they both felt their climax building up, Y/n groaned and thrusted faster as he pulled Jeffs hips back with each thrust as Jeff moaned and twitched, he quickly reached down to stroke himself and let out louder moans as he felt Y/n thrusting into his tight hole stretching it out, Jeffs moans got closer together before he was quickly turned onto his back and Y/n slammed back in as he kissed Jeff making him moan loud into the kiss as he grabbed the back of Y/n's hair then felt his cold fingers wrap around his warm shaft and pumped it fast, Jeff broke the kiss to let out a loud moan as he quickly came shooting his hot seed over himself and tightening around Y/n, Y/n sat up and slammed into Jeff his thrusts getting sloppier as Jeff got more sensitive "Y/n" Jeff breathed before Y/n growled and slammed into Jeff releasing his seed into him as he watched Jeffs eyes roll back before he fell back panting and whimpering softly, Y/n groaned and clicked his neck then looked over Jeff "might need another round" Y/n said with a smirk as he slowly thrusted again earning him a loud moan as Jeff half opened his eyes "Y/n" he breathed before Y/n pulled his hair back and quickly sank his teeth into Jeffs neck making him scream and drag his nails down Y/n's back making Y/n groan as he thrusted faster. "fuckin shut up!" Hel shouted throwing a knife at the door but Jeff just moaned louder "I'm gonna kill them if they keep this up" Ben growled softly as he crossed his arms "l-ets just go" Toby said as he opened the door before they all heard Jeff scream "leaving" Ben said as he jumped up and Hel quickly walked to the door.