Eyeless Jack x mortician male reader pt2

Jack hid behind a house and peaked out as he saw bright blue and red lights flashing outside the house, Jack sighed and turned to Hel who was laying on the floor bleeding heavily from his chest "can you make it to Y/n's?" Jack asked as he helped Hel sit up "probably" Hel groaned as Jack helped him up before they were lit up by torches as ten cops burst through the gate pointing guns at them "Hel" Jack breathed before the guns went off as Jack turned away a few bullets hitting him, Jack groaned and opened his eyes to see bodies and blood everywhere as Hel stood in the middle growling and covered in blood before he looked over at Jack and growled as he walked over "Hel no!" Jack breathed as he tried to crawl away but he groaned and collapsed as his vision was fading.

Jack groaned and opened his eyes to see the walls of the mortuary "Jack you ok? what happened?" Y/n asked as he helped Jack sit up before they heard banging from one of the fridge draws "your friend was going crazy so I locked him in the draw" Y/n said "that's actually pretty normal" Jack mumbled as Y/n helped him up "let me the fuck out!" Hel shouted as he kicked at the door denting it "hey hey! don't you dare break my door or I'll dissect you on the table!" Y/n growled "you should let him out, he needs to go kill something" Jack said as he checked the bandages around his chest "I thought I'd just leave him in there" Y/n shrugged as he pulled Jack over "no bad idea, he'll destroy the place" Jack said before Y/n pulled him into a kiss making Jack shiver as he kissed back "we can finish this back at yours" Jack breathed as he pulled back "sure" Y/n smirked as he moved away and opened the draw before pulling the bed out and pressing the button on the side making the bottom fall out with Hel following "I hate humans" Hel growled as he sat up and shook his head "for being dead you complain a lot" Y/n sighed as Hel stood up and stretched his wings "I'll fuckin complain as much as I want!" Hel growled "yeah yeah get out" Y/n sighed as he closed the draw and picked Jack up as he put his mask back on "go see your boy toy" Jack said as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's shoulders "fine! fuckin locked in a damn fridge!" Hel growled as he walked out lighting a joint "lets go" Jack said as he went to get down but Y/n held him "I can carry you" Y/n said as he walked out making Jack sigh as he smiled under his mask.

Y/n walked into his apartment and put Jack down as he took his mask off, Y/n quickly pulled him into a kiss as he pulled him to the bedroom "Y/n" Jack breathed as he ran his hands up Y/n's hoodie and over his chest earning him a low breathy groan from Y/n "you haven't visited all week" Y/n said as he lay Jack on the bed on his back "aww you miss your evening blowjob?" Jack said with a smirk before he felt Y/n grab his throat "of course I did, its the best part of my day" Y/n whispered in Jacks ear then kissed over his neck "do I get a punishment then master?~" Jack purred "of course" Y/n smirked as he got up and pulled a box out from under the bed and put it next to Jack "go put that on" Y/n said as he pulled his hoodie and top off then sat on the bed, Jack smiled and grabbed the box before running into the bathroom. Jack walked out a few minutes later wearing a royal blue crop top and a black micro skirt with a red thong on and knee high white socks, Y/n smiled as Jack walked over then sat on his lap "you better not have got this one from a dead girl" Jack said as Y/n ran his s/c hands up Jacks legs and round to his cheeks squeezing them a bit making Jack let out a breath "no, I brought this one" Y/n said as he rubbed a little lube on his fingers and rubbed them at Jacks hole making him bite his lip "so what's my punishment?" Jack asked before he gasped and moaned as Y/n pushed two fingers into him "I was thinking some teasing, maybe a few toys" Y/n said as he moved his fingers watching as Jack moaned and pushed his hips back as he held onto Y/n's shoulders "you better not edge me all night again" Jack breathed as Y/n rummaged around in his draw "no, I have other plans" Y/n said as he pulled a few things out then pulled his fingers out making Jack let out a breath before he squeaked as Y/n pushed in a large vibrator and turned it to the highest setting, Jack shook a little before Y/n put him on his back and pushed his legs open as he picked up a small vibrating cock ring then put it on Jack leaving it at the base of his tip and turning it on making Jack moan and close his legs as he pulled the skirt down a little biting his lip to hold in his moans as a dark blush covered his grey cheeks.

"Jacky" Y/n said lowly as he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps on a chain "Y/n~" Jack moaned as he twitched making Y/n smirk "I've barely started" Y/n said as he pushed the top up and connected the clamps "I want you in me please~" Jack breathed as he twitched again "not yet" Y/n said as he leaned over Jack and kissed over his neck making Jack moan softly as he held onto Y/n's shoulders "Y/n~" Jack moaned before he gasped and arched his back as Y/n bit into his shoulder "Y/n!~" Jack moaned loud as he wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist and came in the thong panting softly, Y/n sat up and moved the thong a bit before he grabbed the vibrator and slowly started moving it watching as Jack moaned and turned his head to the side a little drool spilling from his lips making Y/n smirk as he moved the toy faster and kissed over Jacks stomach down to his hips before he pushed the toy against Jacks prostate and held it there watching as Jack wriggled a bit and moaned "Y/n~" Jack moaned as he felt Y/n kissing and nipping at the inside of his thighs "what do you want?~" Y/n asked as he put Jacks legs over his right shoulder and used his left hand to slowly move the toy "want you in~" Jack breathed as he felt himself tighten around the toy as he twitched "keep going" Y/n said with a smirk as he rewarded Jack by moving the toy a little faster "master please I want you feel how tight I get when I cum for you~" Jack begged as he twitched again and held onto the pillow as he pushed his hips back, Y/n smirked and pulled the toy out before he quickly shoved himself into Jack making him moan and arch his back as he came tightening around Y/n making him groan as he started thrusting and pushed Jacks legs against his chest getting a better and deeper angle making Jack moan and cry out as he clawed at Y/n's back making him groan "uhh~ Jack~" Y/n groaned making Jack twitch as he tensed a little and felt tingling on his skin wherever Y/n touched or kissed adding to the pleasure "Y/n~" Jack breathed as Y/n slammed into his prostate making Jack gasp and dig his claws into Y/n's shoulders as he let out a loud satisfied throaty moan and came heavily in the thong as Y/n twitched then slammed into Jack as he bit into his hip and came making Jack moan loud and arch his back as he grabbed Y/n's hair tight then came again, Y/n groaned and sat up brushing his sweaty h/c hair from his face as he looked over Jack to see him sweating and panting "I want one more thing" Y/n said with a small smirk making Jack groan as he opened his eyes a bit "what?" Jack asked as he sat up a bit.

Y/n smirked as he pulled Jack over and put him on his knees with his mouth over his member, Jack smiled and put the tip in his mouth before he gasped and felt Y/n push his head all the way down as he pushed the vibrator back in, Jack shivered and let out a moan as he sucked and bobbed his head keeping Y/n at the back of his throat making him groan "does masters good boy like having his dick at the back of his throat?~" Y/n teased as he slapped Jacks arse making him gasp and moan as he nodded then bobbed his head faster feeling Y/n twitch "you want to take all masters cum?~" Y/n groaned as he pushed the vibrator against Jacks prostate making him tighten and moan as he came scraping his sharp teeth along Y/n's shaft making him let out a breath as he quickly pushed Jacks head down and came making him gasp as a little ran from his lips and down Y/n's shaft as he pulled off and swallowed what was in his mouth before hungerly putting Y/n back in his mouth to suck the rest off earning him a groan before he pulled off and licked his lips as he flopped over panting and shaking, Y/n smirked and pulled the vibrator out then the cock ring off and turned them off before putting them in a towel "you want the clamps off?" Y/n asked as he ran his hands over Jacks body to his hips making him let out a small moan as he nodded, Y/n quickly pulled the clamps off making Jack jump and moan before Y/n lay next to him and pulled Jack to his chest making Jack groan as he cuddled into Y/n and put his leg over his waist "I love you" Jack mumbled as Y/n played with his hair "I love you to kidney boy~" Y/n said as he kissed Jacks head making him smile "you heard Hel say that" Jack said as he felt Y/n's arm move under his head as the other wrapped around Jacks waist as his hand rested near the top of Jacks back pulling him closer "yeah" Y/n said as he watched Jack hum and fall asleep, Y/n sighed softly and lay his head down as he listened to Jacks heartbeat and the whispers coming from the other side of the door.