Slender x Chupacabra male reader

Slender sighed softly as he stroked Y/n's hair, they were in Slender's room on his bed with Y/n laying on Slender cuddling into his chest crying, he was shirtless and covered in blood his h/c hair was messy and had blood and a few chunks of skin and bone in it "do you remember what happened?" Slender asked as he picked the bone and flesh from Y/n's hair, Y/n shook his head and sniffled as he sat up with his legs around Slender's waist wiping his e/c eyes "where did you wake up?" Slender asked as he picked Y/n up and stood up walking to the bathroom "by the river two miles away" Y/n mumbled as Slender sat him down and ran him a bath "at least it wasn't to far away this time" Slender said as he added some bubbles, Y/n curled up bringing his knees to his chest "why me? what did I do?" Y/n mumbled making Slender stop and look over "you did nothing wrong hun, its who you are Chupi is apart of you" Slender said softly making Y/n look up at him with a tired and angry look "don't fucking name it!" he growled his eyes flashing f/e/c for a second "Y/n, he's still you-" Slender started as he knelt by Y/n "its not me! its a fucking monster that kills every time it comes out! that's not what I am!" Y/n shouted as his eyes turned f/e/c and stayed that way as he grew taller and his skin turned darker and leathery as spines grew from his head down to the bottom of his back getting smaller as his face shifted into a large snout with sharp teeth "Chupi calm down, wait" Slender called as Chupi let out a loud roar then jumped on Slender and ran out, Slender sighed and emptied the bath before he walked out and to the living room in the small cabin then pulled a few books off the shelf.

Y/n groaned and opened his eyes to see he was laying on grass, he groaned and sat up on his knees rubbing his head before he coughed up some fabric, Y/n looked at it confused then looked around before spotting the remains of a human body not to far from him, Y/n covered his mouth and gagged as he put his other hand on the floor to steady himself as he took a few deep breaths before the smell reached his nose making him puke up small bits of fabric, blood, flesh and bone, Y/n fell to the floor crying as he curled up hoping something would kill him. Slender walked over an hour later and knelt down "Y/n" he said as he crouched down and brushed Y/n's h/c hair from his face to see him staring off "Y/n" Slender said again as he turned Y/n onto his back and checked over him before he looked around and saw the body before he quickly picked Y/n up and carried him back home as the sun started to set "Y/n, I'm sorry" Slender said as he lay Y/n on the bed but he stayed quiet still staring off "I'll run you a bath" Slender said before he kissed Y/n's head and walked to the bathroom, he walked out ten minutes later with his shirt off as he was now in his human form "come on, lets go take a bath. I'll make your favorite food after then we can have some wine" Slender said softly as he held his hand out, Y/n looked at his hand before he sighed and took Slender's hand as he sat up letting Slender lead him to the bathroom.

After a while Y/n was on the sofa with his knees to his chest as he wore fluffy black trousers and one of Slender's shirts, Slender walked over and handed Y/n a bowl of food and a glass of wine, Y/n took them and uncurled himself as Slender sat next to him "you want to talk about-" "no" Y/n said as he started eating "ok" Slender mumbled as he started eating, Y/n finished his food a bit later and sat back drinking his wine "you feel better now?" Slender asked as he pulled Y/n over and wrapped his arms around him feeling Y/n nod "I'm sorry, I just. you named it, its not some cute puppy its a fucking monster" Y/n sighed as he lent into Slender and drank some of his wine "I understand, I thought if I named it I wouldn't make you feel bad by calling it by your name or referring to it as you" Slender said as he finished his glass of wine "I guess that does sound better, but Chupi?" Y/n asked as he looked up at Slender to see him smile a little "short for Chupacabra, its what he is" Slender said as he put his glass down and watched Y/n finish his "I hope it wasn't dumb enough to be seen" Y/n said as Slender turned his head to look at him "he's an animal, he probably found the human in his normal hunting grounds" Slender said softly before he kissed Y/n and smiled as he kissed back "why don't I help you relax?" Slender said with a smirk as he pulled back "if it includes more kisses" Y/n said before Slender picked him up and carried him to the bedroom.

Y/n groaned and fell onto Slender's bare chest panting "I love you" Slender breathed as he stroked Y/n's hair and watched him smile "I love you to" Y/n said as he cuddled into Slender's chest before he heard shouting getting closer making him sit up "what's wrong?" Slender asked as he sat up a bit "humans, lots of them shouting" Y/n said as he quickly got up and pulled his trousers on before he ran to the living room and looked out the window to see the distant glow of fire torches getting closer as Slender walked over "get your things" Slender said as he grabbed a few books and put them in a bag with some other essentials as Y/n ran to the bedroom to grab his stuff, he jogged back over to Slender and they quickly walked out and ran into the trees as a large group of humans walked up the hill holding torches and farming tools "we have to get to the boat" Slender said as they started walking, they walked down one of the smaller paths through the woods before they saw a small group of humans with torches and weapons walking the paths "they're everywhere" Y/n breathed as he started to panic and hyperventilate "hey Y/n deep breaths, please" Slender said softly as he looked over seeing the light getting closer "I cant- cant breathe" Y/n said as he crouched down dropping his bag his hands starting to shift into claws "calm down, the boat isn't far" Slender said "I'm sorry" Y/n breathed before he pushed Slender into a bush making him roll down the small hill behind it, Y/n shifted and roared drawing the humans attention before he ran off into the trees killing a few.

Slender groaned and sat up looking around as he had some blood running down his head, he stood up and looked around seeing the sun was rising before he started to panic "Y/n" he called as he ran out from the bushes and looked around, he picked up Y/n's bag and looked around seeing a small blood trail and a few bodies, he followed the trail of destruction as it led him to a lake that was strangely frozen over in the middle of summer, Slender wiped some of the ice off making a small path he could see through as he tried to find Y/n, he reached the middle of the lake and wiped as much of the snow off as he could then peered through seeing murky water and at the bottom a small shining ring that reflected the sunlight "Y/n" Slender breathed as he quickly punched the ice trying to break it but a glowing seal appeared across the ice glowing a pale blue "no, Y/n please" Slender said as he punched the ice over and over again but it didn't break, Slender screamed and hit the ice one more time breaking his hand making him scream as he curled up crying before Y/n's hand slammed against the ice making Slender jump back before he saw Y/n's hand shake before it stopped moving and shifted back to his human form as Slender watched Y/n's body sink to the bottom of the lake and disappear as the light didn't reach that far down, Slender sat on his knees and put his non broken hand on the ice "I'll get you out, I promise" Slender said as he curled up "somehow" he mumbled as he staired into the water trying to catch a glimpse of Y/n but saw nothing but the small glint of his wedding ring to let him know his mate was in the water.