Jeff x male kitsune reader

Y/n was walking around the woods in his large f/c (fur colour) and white fox from with three long tails as he let off a soft glow, Y/n lay down on a large flat rock and licked his paw before the smell of blood reached his nose, he tilted his head his ears drooping a bit before he got up and walked over to where the smell was coming from making sure to stay hidden, he lay down and crawled into a bush poking his nose out a bit to see a young looking boy in a white hoodie laughing and stabbing another human, Y/n sniffed a bit before he crawled back out the bush and stood up making Jeff look over before there was a loud gunshot and the bullet whizzed through the tip of Y/n's ear embedding in the tree behind him, Y/n yelped and backed up accidently knocking into Jeffs legs before he hid behind him shaking with his ears down "what the?" Jeff said before a bullet flew past his leg making Y/n jump and take off running leaving Jeff on the floor stunned as he heard the sound of the gunshots moving away with the creature, he looked around before he sighed and grabbed the leg of the body before dragging it deeper into the woods, Y/n ran through the trees dodging a few bullets as he made his way towards a cave, he slid to a stop outside the cave and sniffed around a bit before he whined and lay down hearing a low deep growl from the cave making his ears go up as he stood up not noticing he was bleeding as the cave lit up a little in green, a bullet flew into Y/n's paw making him let out a loud pain filled yelp as he fell to the floor watching as a large scaly dragon crawled out the cave with its scales lit up green from underneath then a small human looking girl walked out rubbing her eyes as she had glowing green chains up her arms and around her neck, she walked over to Y/n and checked over him as he whined softly "spike poluchit tobi" 'spike get Toby' she said as she carefully picked Y/n up and took him inside the dragon taking off and flying away.

the girl lay Y/n on a small table like rock and grabbed some bandages and herbs before wrapping Y/n up and grabbing a small bowl of water and putting it by Y/n "your new here right?" she asked as she pet Y/n as he drank some of the water, he nodded and lay his head down "well, there's a few entity's deeper in the woods, they help creatures like you, I'm bringing one of them over they might have someone who can help you better then I can" she said before they heard the dragon land outside the cave before a thud and a whine followed by what sounded like the dragon laughing, Y/n sat up a bit and looked over to the door as a boy walked in wearing a brown blood stained hoodie "hey f-ang, why'd y-you get sp-ike to kidnap m-e?" Toby asked as he looked over at Y/n "he needs help, he's new here and he's hurt" Fang said as she pet Y/n's head before Jeff was flicked into the cave followed by a growl from spike making Fang sigh "hey I saw that thing earlier" Jeff said as he got up and walked over making Y/n growl "w-e'll take him ba-ck" Toby said as he carefully picked Y/n up "I expect you back after" Fang called before Hel roared as he flew in large circles above the cave in his dragon form, spike answered with a roar before he took off and flew up "hey. we cant carry this thing back!" Jeff shouted making Hel and spike look over "H-el give u-s a lift" Toby whined, Hel huffed and flew down landing with spike next to him making him look small then he sniffed Y/n and tilted his head as spike nudged his wing and made a low rumbling sound making Hel huff before he lay down and spread one of his wings like a ramp, Toby smiled and climbed on sitting at the top of Hels back and keeping hold of Y/n as Jeff climbed on before Hel took off.

~ one year later ~

Y/n walked into the mansion talking with Toby and Hel as they all had a little blood on them before they heard screaming and something being thrown "dad!" Hel called as he walked to the kitchen but didn't see anyone making him sigh "I th-ink they left al-already" Toby said before they heard another scream "I'll go check on him" Y/n said as he brushed his h/c hair from his bright e/c eyes and walked up the stairs "Jeff" he said softly as he knocked on his door to hear crying, Y/n carefully opened the door and stepped in to see Jeff curled up in the corner shaking and crying as everything in his room was thrown around "Jeff, you ok?" Y/n asked as he crouched down by Jeff but was quickly tackled in a hug as Jeff held him tight, Y/n wrapped his arms around Jeffs slimmer waist and rubbed his back waiting for Jeff to calm down which he eventually did "you ok? what happened?" Y/n asked as he gently stroked Jeffs long black hair but he shook his head and held Y/n tighter, Y/n picked Jeff up and carried him over to the bed laying him in it before he ran out the room making Jeff watch the door as he sniffled, Y/n walked back in carrying a few of his fluffy pillows and blankets and closed the door before walking over to the bed, he handed Jeff the bright pink pillow and set up a small fluffy fort before he crawled in and lay down next to Jeff who was laying on his side facing Y/n cuddling the pillow "are you ok?" Y/n asked as he pulled Jeff over, he nodded and cuddled into Y/n's chest as he let out a breath "what's got you so worked up? you've been going off for a few weeks" Y/n asked softly as he held Jeffs hand and gently kissed up his arm "you" Jeff breathed before he quickly pulled Y/n into a kiss making him freeze momentarily before he kissed back, Jeff pulled back with a smile "you've been driving me crazy, I feel like its getting harder and harder to hold myself back" Jeff said as he looked up at Y/n to see him smiling "you could have asked" Y/n said making Jeff huff "I tried while you were in heat last month, you kept running off" Jeff said as he pushed Y/n onto his back and sat on his lap.

"I thought you were just teasing cause you found it funny" Y/n said as Jeff pulled his hoodie off showing the black vest underneath "it was funny, but I wouldn't have minded if you railed me right there" Jeff said with a smirk as he pulled his top off as he felt Y/n's hands run down his sides to his hips making Jeff let out a breath "that's what you want?" Y/n asked as he quickly turned them over pinning Jeff to the bed making him gasp "yeah, now" Jeff breathed as he pulled Y/n into a kiss, Y/n kissed back as he unclipped Jeffs belt then quickly pulled his jeans and boxers off as he let out a low growl looking over Jeffs venerable state "you got any lube?" Y/n asked as he pulled his shorts off showing he was hard "yes, but first" Jeff said as he moved and put Y/n's tip in his mouth making him let out a breath as Jeff sucked and bobbed his head managing to fit half in before he gagged and pulled off "I need to get used to that" Jeff said as he shook his head "you can do it more often" Y/n said as Jeff lay down and pulled a small bottle of lube from the draw "sure, just be gentle, I tried to stretch myself out but I don't think it was close to your size" Jeff said as he watched Y/n rub the lube onto himself "anything helps, you ever done this before?" Y/n asked as he rubbed a little lube at Jeffs hole making him groan softly as he lifted his legs a bit, Y/n pushed one of his fingers in as he stroked himself a bit watching as Jeff let out a breath and held onto the pillow before Y/n added another finger and pushed them in as far as he could lightly grazing Jeffs prostate making him moan softly as he pushed his hips back "I need, something bigger" Jeff breathed, Y/n smirked and pulled his fingers out making Jeff sigh before he pushed his tip in making Jeff whine as he took a few deep breaths, Y/n thrusted a little pushing in a little deeper slowly getting Jeff adjusted to his size before he pushed in completely and let out a groan as Jeff let out a shaky moan "you ok?" Y/n asked as he kissed over Jeffs chest, he nodded and pushed his hips back moaning, Y/n smirked and slowly started thrusting as he let out a groan "tight" Y/n breathed as he thrusted a little faster making Jeffs moans louder "fuck~ that feels so good" Jeff moaned as he lifted his hips a bit making Y/n groan as he pushed in a little deeper.

"Y/n faster please, rail my tight arse~" Jeff moaned as he pushed his hips back, Y/n growled and quickly put a pillow under Jeffs hips lifting him a bit higher before he lent over Jeff and started thrusting fast hitting Jeffs prostate every time making Jeffs pleasure filled moans louder "I always thought you'd make a good sub, a cute little slutty one!~" Y/n growled as he slammed into Jeff then quickly sank his sharp teeth into Jeffs shoulder making him let out a small scream as he dug his nails into Y/n's shoulders "Y/n~" Jeff breathed as he wrapped his legs around Y/n's waist feeling him thrust harder as he twitched "Y/n~" Jeff moaned as he felt his release getting closer the pleasure clouding his mind "scream" Y/n growled softly in Jeffs ear as he sat up on his knees and kept thrusting watching as Jeff gasped and gripped the pillow digging his nails in as his body bounced "Y/n!~" Jeff called as Y/n dragged his nails down Jeffs chest making him arch his back as he came over himself his blue eyes rolling back a bit, Y/n groaned and smirked as he put his hand on the headboard leaning over Jeff "you wanted to be railed right?" Y/n asked as Jeff panted and shook softly beneath him "I don't think I can handle it, to sensitive" Jeff breathed as he looked up at Y/n to see him smirk as he ran his free hand to Jeffs hip and thrusted fast and hard watching as Jeff let out a loud throaty moan then grabbed Y/n's arm and arched his back "to much~ sen-sensitive uhh~" Jeff called as he felt the knot forming in his stomach again, Y/n smirked and grabbed the headboard with his other hand and slammed into Jeff continuously making him moan so loud it was close to screaming as he panted and let out small whimpers "Y/n!~" Jeff called as he came again feeling Y/n twitch inside him making him jolt before Y/n quickly turned Jeff over putting him on his knees and leaning him forward against the headboard as Jeffs legs shook softly, Y/n quickly pushed in again making Jeff let out a loud shaky moan "huhh~ that's better" Y/n groaned as he grabbed Jeffs hips and slammed into him making Jeff cry out "Y/n" Jeff breathed as he bounced a bit making Y/n groan as he twitched again "keep doing that" Y/n groaned as he tugged on Jeffs hair making him moan as he twitched before he felt Y/n's hand wrap around his neck, Jeff let out a loud moan as he tensed and came again before he felt Y/n slam into him as deep as he could before he let out a long groan as he came making Jeff groan softly before he fell back into Y/n panting and shaking softly, Y/n smiled and lay down pulling Jeff with "you enjoy?" Y/n asked as he kissed over Jeffs shoulder and wrapped his arms around his waist, Jeff just let out a small whimper as he pulled the fluffy blanket over them "good" Y/n mumbled as he closed his eyes before they both heard what sounded like a whip then Toby scream as Hel let out a loud demonic growl "it w-as a su-suggestion!" Toby screamed as he ran past the door with Hel chasing him, Y/n rolled his eyes and lay his head back down quickly falling asleep with Jeff cuddled in the fluffy blankets and pillows.