Hoodie x male reader

Y/n walked out his room and downstairs wearing six inch black high heels with fishnet tights and a short skirt that barely covered his hips with chains on his hips and a fishnet top with a short tight black belly top on with his h/c hair messy and a little dark makeup on, he walked past the living room of the mansion making everyone stare and some drool as he walked to the kitchen, Y/n grabbed an energy drink and opened it as he walked to the doors "Y/n you better not leave the house dressed like that" Slender called before he heard the door shut making him sigh "Hoodie make sure he doesn't get into trouble" Slender sighed making Hoodie smirk under his mask as he walked out, he followed Y/n through the woods and stopped as he stopped and text someone, Hoodie walked over "hey Y/n" he said making Y/n jump "fuckin stop sneaking up on me" Y/n sighed "where ya goin?" Hoodie asked "Hel's having a drug and sex party" Y/n said before a dark shadowy portal opened by them, Y/n grabbed Hoodies hand and pulled him through.

Hoodie looked around seeing the nightclub was full of people taking all kinds of drugs and most fucking on the walls and chairs with a few on the floor, Y/n pulled Hoodie over to the bar and ordered them a drink "so why did you want to come here?" Hoodie asked as he heard a few loud moans from somewhere in the club "I'm horny as fuck" Y/n shrugged as he picked his drink up and drank some "you know, you could have just asked" Hoodie said as he pushed his mask up and drank some of his drink "could I now?~" Y/n purred as he looked over his e/c eyes shining under the lights before Hel stumbled down the stairs with his hood down and hair messy with his trousers and belt undone "hey Hel" Y/n said as he lent on the bar "hey sexy, you coming upstairs?" Hel said as he grabbed a bottle of vodka and downed half of it "sure" Y/n said making Hoodie growl softly as Y/n took Hel's hand "oh don't pout come on" Y/n said with a smile as he held his hand out, Hoodie took his hand and let Y/n lead him up the steps to the vip area where there were about six women sitting on the sofas making out and playing with each-other most with glowing red eyes, Hel led Y/n over to one of the sofas and sat down pulling Y/n onto his lap as Hoodie sat down at a table with his drink looking around to see most of the women and some of the men had the same glowing red eyes that only shined under the bioluminescent lights "you want some help with him?" Hel asked as he kissed over Y/n's neck "always" Y/n breathed as he ran his hands through Hel's hair making him groan "that mean I'm not getting any fun tonight?" Hel asked as he ran his hands up Y/n's legs "not all the way" Y/n breathed before he gasped as Hel sank his fangs into Y/n's neck making his eyes flash red as the lights passed over them, Hel pulled back and quickly kissed Y/n as Hoodie looked over from finishing his drink before the DJ called something out and turned up the music a bit as something in the celling burst and spread some silver looking raindrops over the club, Hoodie bit his lip and wiped off one of the drops on his cheek before he looked around the club lighting up more and looking more alive.

"its nearly feeding time, go get him before someone else does" Hel whispered in Y/n's ear before he kissed his neck, Y/n smiled and got up walking over to Hoodie making him look over "come here" Y/n said with a smile as he held his hand out, Hoodie took it and stood up letting Y/n lead him over to the corner of the sofa that was empty as another girl was now on Hel's lap "is this stuff drugs?" Hoodie asked as he wiped the silver drops off his exposed face "yeah, theirs a tier system, silver, gold and crimson" Y/n said as he pushed Hoodie down and sat on his lap "you do this often don't you?" Hoodie asked before he was pulled into a kiss and felt Y/n's hands roaming over his chest "nearly every friday" Y/n breathed as he kissed over Hoodies neck making him groan softly as more silver rain burst from the celling as Y/n pulled Hoodie into another kiss, Hoodie groaned as he pushed his tongue into Y/n's mouth tasting blood as he pulled Y/n closer by his hips making Y/n moan into the kiss as he unclipped Hoodies belt then unzipped his jeans and pulled him out pumping his shaft a few times not breaking the kiss as Hoodie groaned softly, Y/n broke the kiss and moved down so he was kneeling on the floor and quickly took Hoodie in his mouth making him let out a breath as he ran his fingers through Y/n's h/c hair messing it up more as Y/n sucked and bobbed his head deepthroating Hoodie earning him satisfying groans and exhales, Y/n shivered and continued as he felt Hoodie twitch in his throat "Y/n~" Hoodie breathed as he twitched again before Y/n pulled up to the tip and quickly bobbed his head all the way back down making Hoodie groan as he quickly came, Y/n pulled off and got up sitting back on Hoodies lap as golden rain burst from the celling as the music changed a bit and the moans got louder, Y/n lifted his skirt a bit before he moved his thong and quickly pushed Hoodie in with a moan as Hoodie groaned and Held Y/n's hips "fuck tight~" Hoodie groaned as Y/n started bouncing making him moan as he rolled his hips more golden rain bursting from the celling making Hoodie let out a breath as he felt his more killer instincts being drawn out, he pulled Y/n's hair and pulled him into a kiss making him moan as Hoodie grabbed his arse "Hoodie~" Y/n moaned into the kiss making Hoodie growl as Y/n pushed him onto his back and bounced a little harder.

Hoodie groaned and watched as Y/n bounced and moaned enjoying himself as Hoodie panted softly and twitched "Hoodie~" Y/n breathed/moaned as he looked down at Hoodie with his eyes half closed and clouded over before Hoodie propped himself up on his elbow and grabbed Y/n's neck pulling him into a kiss as he twitched again feeling Y/n speed up as he also twitched, Y/n sat back up and put his hands on Hoodies chest with a lustful look as he gently bit his lip sending Hoodie over the edge as he pushed his hips up hitting Y/n's prostate as he came making Y/n let out a loud moan as he tensed and came panting softly before crimson looking rain burst from the celling, Y/n rolled his head a bit and looked down at Hoodie his eyes glowing red as well as all the staffs eyes before Y/n quickly sank his teeth into Hoodies neck making him gasp as he slowly lowered himself so he was laying flat and felt himself getting lightheaded as Y/n fed from him "Y/n..." Hoodie breathed as his eyes rolled back then he went limp his hand dropping from Y/n's hips, Y/n took his fangs out and licked up the blood that leaked from the fang holes before he sat up and groaned softly "you enjoy yourself pet?" Hel asked as he held his hand out, Y/n smiled and took his hand letting Hel help him up "don't I always?" Y/n said with a smile as he put Hoodie away and zipped his jeans up "why don't we go upstairs? have some more fun? we can bring a girl this time?" Y/n said making Hel smirk "keep this up and I may fall for you, go find one I'll send Hoodie home and meet you upstairs" Hel said before he kissed Y/n then picked Hoodie up and carried him through a mostly hidden door on the right wall as Y/n walked off to find a human girl that was still alive.