Male dom oc x male reader pt3

Y/n sat in his garden drinking and fiddling with the chain around his neck as Salem wondered around sniffing around the fence, he sighed softly before his phone went off making him check it 'can I come over?' -dom daddy, Y/n smiled as he text back 'sure' Y/n text before he put his phone down, he saw the small ticks go blue and sat back as he put some music on. After a while Hel landed in the garden holding a fluffy black and silver cat that looked like it was wearing a fur coat with its silvery blue eyes half closed as it purred, Hel walked over and put the cat down as he sat at the table "whose this cutie?" Y/n asked as he let the cat sniff him then pet it as it purred "brick" Hel mumbled as he took a joint from his pocket and lit it "brick?" Y/n asked with a small smile as he looked over "yeah, its as dumb as one" Hel shrugged as he shook his wings a bit and took a long drag of the joint "you permafry him?" Y/n asked as Salem ran over and jumped onto the table meowing "probably" Hel sighed as he rubbed his head "you ok? you look stressed" Y/n said as he walked over and sat on Hel's lap "I am, fuckin dealers are running low my staff are getting sick, and drug production is slow" Hel sighed as he wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist "that's why you haven't come over all week?" Y/n asked as he watched Salem and brick sniff each-other "yeah, haven't fuckin slept either. shits just hit the fan" Hel sighed "well what do you normally do to relax or help you sleep?" Y/n asked before they both looked at brick as he made a strange sound to see him half hanging off the table with a panicked look on his face making Y/n laugh as he put him back on the table but he jumped before he ran in a fast circle before he ran head first into the umbrella pole, Y/n laughed as he checked bricks head to make sure he was ok as Salem looked shocked and slightly scared "fuckin cat" Hel sighed as he sat back "I see why you named him brick" Y/n giggled making Hel smile a bit "but that's not an answer, what do you normally do?" Y/n asked as he put brick down letting Salem sniff him, Hel sighed "I've tried everything I usually do, torture, drugs alcohol nothings worked" Hel mumbled as he finished his joint and put it out on his arm then pulled his sleeve down "come on, you need sleep" Y/n said as he stood up and tugged on Hel's arm, he sighed and got up grabbing brick and letting Y/n pull him in and to his room.

"what do you need to at least try and sleep?" Y/n asked "sound, usually a horror movie. sometimes a breeze" Hel shrugged as he put brick down and sat on the bed, Y/n turned his tv on and put on the horror channel then opened his window a little as Hel pulled his boots off then lay down "why haven't you been sleeping?" Y/n asked softly as he crawled into the bed and cuddled up to Hel "probably stress" Hel mumbled as he wrapped his arms and wings around Y/n as brick and Salem jumped onto the bed and pushed their way under Hel's wings curling up "how much sleep do you usually get?" Y/n asked as he pushed Hel's hood down and ran his fingers through his hair "six hours a week" Hel mumbled as he closed his eyes and got comfortable "have you ever slept more then that?" Y/n asked softly watching as Hel shook his head a little, Y/n smiled and softly pet Salem and brick as they purred and slowly fell asleep. Hel woke up two hours later and groaned softly making Y/n look over as he put his book down "hey" he said with a smile, Hel rubbed his eyes then pulled brick off his shoulder "time?" Hel mumbled as he moved his wings "four in the afternoon" Y/n said softly, Hel grumbled a bit as he pulled Y/n over "you feel better now?" Y/n asked as Hel nodded and softly bit his lip "what?" Y/n asked with a smile and a slight head tilt before he was pulled into a kiss that he happily returned "I'm starting to like you, more then I should" Hel said softly as he pulled back "is that such a bad thing?" Y/n asked with a smile "I don't know, maybe" he mumbled as he turned onto his back and pulled Y/n onto his lap "well how do you feel when your with me?" Y/n asked as Hel sat up a bit leaning against the headboard.

"calm mainly, my heads a little clearer" Hel said as he ran his hands over Y/n's thighs and to his hips "well, what do you want? do you just want sex from me or you want more?" Y/n asked as he bit his lip softly "I think more" Hel said quietly before Y/n kissed him with a smile as Hel kissed back "then ask" Y/n said softly as he pulled back "would you want to date me?" Hel asked as he gently picked up Y/n's hand and intertwined their fingers "yes, but that does mean you'll have to fuck me at some point" Y/n said with a smile "I was planning on it" Hel said as he looked up at Y/n "good, does this mean I get to see your place?" Y/n asked as Hel brushed his h/c hair from his face "sure" he shrugged before brick let out a loud meow as he fell from the window ceil "why don't you go get some food, I'll feed the cats" Y/n said softly as Hel gently kissed up his arm "I want to give you something" Hel said softly making Y/n tilt his head "its just a small mark, it will let me know if you get hurt so I can help" Hel said "mark?" Y/n asked as Hel turned them over so Y/n was on his back, Hel nodded as he kissed over Y/n's neck making him shiver "yes, I don't have a mate like demons or other species, so I mark those I want to protect, it keeps other creatures away" Hel said softly "who else has the mark?" Y/n asked as he ran his hand to the back of Hel's hair "most of my girls, so the creatures know not to mess with them, if they do they deal with me" Hel said softly "do you not have a soul mark like the others?" Y/n asked "I do" Hel said as he moved Y/n's top and kissed over his shoulder making him let out a breath "don't you have a mate somewhere?" Y/n breathed "no, I used to. but it'd rather my partners choose to be with me, so they have an out" Hel sighed softly as he sat up a bit seeing his soft smile "is it gonna hurt?" Y/n asked as he traced the top of one of Hel's tattoos on his neck "probably, but you get to choose where you want it, and I can take it away at any point if you want me to" Hel said watching as Y/n bit his lip "you may have to help me out if it hurts" Y/n said making Hel smirk "is that a yes?" Hel asked as he pulled Y/n's hips back making him gasp softly "yes, but your taking your top off" Y/n said with a smile.

Hel smiled and sat up pulling his top off then felt Y/n's hands roaming his chest as he dropped it to the floor "just think about where you want it" Hel said as he kissed over Y/n's neck "I could think of a few things I want in a few different places" Y/n breathed as he ran his hands over Hel's chest and abs, he smiled "after" he said before he sank his fangs into Y/n's neck, Y/n groaned softly before he grabbed Hel's arm digging his nails in as the inside of his left wrist felt like burning iron was being pressed against it, Y/n whined as a few tears slipped from his eyes as Hel pulled back watching as Y/n quickly grabbed his wrist and curled a up a bit, Hel wrapped his arms around Y/n and lifted his top kissing over his hip, Y/n took a few deep breaths as he shook softly "that fucking hurt" he said quietly as Hel wiped his tears away "what did it feel like?" Hel asked softly "why?" Y/n asked as he rubbed his wrist and looked at Hel "I cant feel pain anymore, not since I was nineteen" Hel said softly "it felt like hot metal burning my skin, and your going to have to tell me a lot more about yourself" Y/n said with a small smile as he looked at the mark seeing a glittering black raven with its wings open and a singular gold eye "sure, but I've been semi alive for a long time, I don't remember all the details" Hel said as he sat up and picked his top up "before you go eat, why did you bring brick over?" Y/n asked "last time I left him with Abby she painted his nails black and dyed his fur pink, he smelled like marshmallows for a month" Hel shrugged as he pulled his top on and pulled his hood up "ah, I'll make sure to paint his nails blue before you get back" Y/n said with a smile as he sat up, Hel smiled and shook his head "uh huh, try it, see what it gets you" Hel said lowly making Y/n shiver as he bit his lip "then I'll paint them pink and give him some catnip" Y/n said making Salem meow and run over continuously meowing making Y/n sigh "don't get catnip out, not while I'm here" Hel said as he stood up "why it effect you to?" Y/n asked with a smile as he got up "yeah, its kinda like cocaine to me, makes me skits my shit for a few hours, especially mixed with shrooms" Hel said as he shook his head then walked to the window "be back soon and you might get a treat" Y/n said before he pulled Hel down a bit and kissed him feeling his wings shudder a bit "what kind of treat?" Hel asked with a smirk only for Y/n to push him towards the window "you'll see" he said as he walked out, Hel smirked and opened the window before he crawled out and took off.