60: Lucifer

(Two Hours Later)

(Location: Delivery Office)

Gowther comes out from the destroyed delivery office while the box that has rias inside.

Ryunosuke: Well, that was a mass.

Usopp: At least nobody got hurt.

Can you please get me out of me? Said a delivery man trapped in the rebels of the delivery office.

Gowther turns around and punches the rebels leaving the delivery man unharmed.

Thank you. Said The delivery man as he started running away.

Laura: So... what do we do now?

Ryunosuke: Let's just go home...

She says with a sigh as she puts her hand on her forehead.

(Scene change)

(Location: Skeleton Island)

????: YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BEING RIAS HERE!!

Momo: I know... and my apologies... but we needed her blood to give your army the power of destruction.

He says as he bows to the unknown hooded figures.

The Others bowed on their knees.

????: SHE IS THE KAY OF BEING THE END OF HUMANITY AND THE SUPERNATURAL WORLD!!

????: Calm down...

He Looks at Momo and continues to speak.

????: The Princess of Ruin is the key to starting the Apocalypse when the Eclipse comes.

Momo: The Eclipse won't start until-

He was interrupted when one of the hooded figures says The Dragon Faction has already revealed the entire supernatural to every human of this world.

The Era of Humans believing myths and legends to be made up by their own kind is over.

Now... The New Era is had begun...

The Old days of humans fearing the supernatural has returned.

The Factions can't cover this up...

Momo: What about The Gods?

????: They are the least of our problems.

Baal: I hate to interrupt you but what about the Dragon Faction?

????: They'll be too late when the Princess of Ruin will be something different.

???? : She'll soon come to us...

Blackbeard: When?

????: When The Eclipse Rises.

Ghoulfather: Well, you are the ruler of the Underworld and one of the Seven Princes of Hell, Lucifer.

(Lucifer)

(Lucifer)

Momo: Why is Rias important to you?

Hera: She is your Granddaughter?

Lucifer: I haven't spoken about this... except for my beloved wife Lilith. But... I guess it will be fine...

After my downfall and the creation of the realms of the Underworld.

Me and Lilith started the Generation of Demons, Devils, and Fallen Angels.

Three of my children who took after my name, made three families when they made love with mortal humans.

The Rizevim Clan, The Gremory Clan, and The Bael Clan.

Soul: Wait, Rias, Vali, and Sairaorg are related?

Lucifer: Yes... my children had built an empire while the other demonic beings including the Gods of the Underworld made their own realms.

However due to Vali's pathetic grandfather who tried to start another Great War.

Which left him to be adopted by Odin and his Norse Gods.

Rias & Sairaorg never knew he was their cousin.

At least I got to see him when you all captured him and took his blood.

Now we need Sairaorg's Blood and our Army will be complete.

Chinu: So you wanted us to capture Rias so you can meet her?

Lucifer: Yes.

Krul: Then why is she the key to start the Apocalypse?

Lucifer: She is different from any Devil.

She has the Power of Destruction, when the Eclipse comes, she'll unleash her full power and will create destruction to the world.

Leuvis: pardon me, my lord... but isn't that a little too early for her to unleash her full power?

Lucifer: What do you mean?

Leuvis: we still need to bring back Satan from the dead, and find the other indestructible beasts.

The Eclipse won't be coming anytime soon.

Which will give us time to find and capture Sairaorg and take his blood.

Use The Blood of your three great grandchildren to make your army stronger.

All for one: The Eclipse is already coming... however if his granddaughter unleashes her full power, it will give us enough time to complete our goals.

Beelzebub: Exactly.

Mammon: Humans are easy to be manipulated by their own sins.

Asmodeus: we already have our brother back from the dead, and he is under the Island right now.

Belphegor is sleeping as the Leviathan roared.

The Hooded Figures are five of the Seven Princes of Hell.

The Leviathan is under Skeleton island as it swims around.

Lucifer: It's time... for Rias to unleash her full power of destruction.

To be continued...