Chapter 1 : Su Xiaomi's Changes

When Su XiaoMi realised that he is one of homosexual that people nowadays always talk about, he have already like Yanyan for one school term.

In the beginning, he was like how other people look at YanYan. He felt curios and envy about this proud man. He is XiaoMi's senior. With good apprearance, long lean body, even his school results are good. If really want to find something bad about him, it will be his character. He is cold and cool.

For someone like Su XiaoMi who easily content with what he have and thank God for them, felt that it is not fair to have such a perfect person like YanYan.

After two months of holding these envy and jealous feeling towards YanYan, these was one incident that happen , that changed XiaoMi's heart and slowly changed him.

That night,XiaoMi and his roommates, went for a drink. ZhuGang just broke up and he was very sad. XiaoMi and JiaHua, LuFei ( their name i may write wrongly) accompany him to drink.

When everyone was getting abit drunk, ZhuGang suddenly loose control and cried out loud. He poured all the beer all over the place. He even torned XiaoMi's clothes. The 3 of them spend almost 20mins to drag him back to the dorm. Then,XiaoMi find an excuse and left the dorm and went outside.

XiaoMi was rather drunk. He felt alittle but drowsy. He don't want to go back to the dorm and he walk and walk and reach to a football field.

He fall on the rather hard and wet ground and fell asleep. At the end because of too cold, he woke up. He sit up and pull out his mobile phone and saw that it was already 7am. His head was a little pain. He look around him, he still could not recall why was he in that place.

From far came a person walking towards him. XiaoMi rub his eyes to see who will it be to come to a football field at 7am in the morning. When he reached to where Xiaomi was, he looks down at him, Xiaomi look up and saw it was YanYan! Why is he here? YanYan look at XiaoMi with his eyes slightly close ( as if belittle), he took out 100$ from his wallet, squat down and put it in front of XiaoMi. Then he walk away.

xiaoMi was rather stun. He could not respond fast. Until when YanYan was rather far from his eye view, only he understand well what just happen. He was angry as thinking what does this guys think of him as??!!

He stand up and run towards YanYan. He grab hold of YanYan and said "Wtf! What do you mean? What do you think i am?!" Su Xiaomis colded. YanYan turn around and look at this dirty XiaoMi who already having red eyes... And YanYan coldly said " what do you think?" Su XiaoMi really so angry that he nearly want to jump. He took out that 100$ and throw it at YanYan.

"Give you back! Don't you look down on me! Have you seen a begger that went to university? Have you a begger with such good look? Have you seen a begger with such hairstyle? Have you seen a begger this fair?" While saying this, SuXiaoMin even pull down his tee shirt to show his fair neckline. "Also, this place will not allow begger to come in. You explain yourself, which part do you see me look like a begger??" YanYan still looks cold. Looking at this person that do not know when to shut up.

"Then, why not you tell me which part of you that do not look like one" Being ask back... SuXiaoMi hate being ask back. Always throw the question back at him. He look down and scan himself. And he lost. Indeed... He realised that at this moment, he is very dirty all over his body. The more he realised.. He don't even dare to look up to YanYan. He is not is like one ball that loose air...

He think now, YanYan was actually out of a kind heart, giving him money because he really look like a begger. And YanYan really don't that he is not a begger. He should not have scolded YanYan just now. He slowly utter out "erm... Then.. Thank you!"

Because of this very silly thank you... YanYan was laughed. "Are you a moron?!" Just a min ago he was as if ready to kill him. And now he thank him? Su XiaoMi look up and bump into YanYan's smiling face. He have never seen YanYan smile. For the first time, XiaoMi was totally enchanted.

Looking at this handsome face.. He was day dreaming.... When he wakes up from his day dream, YanYan already left. Leaving behind that 100$. SuXiaoMi pick up the money and put it into his pocket. He thinks that what a waste when people give and you don't take. I am not really a moron.