Chapter 11: it is a good thing to be an uke.

Xiaomi is standing infront of Yanyan's house. He keep knocking until the door slowly open.

Xiaomi saw Yanyan wearing loose clothing, with a face that just woke up. This side of Yanyan, Xiaomi have never seen before. Xiaomi felt Yanyan is those type that first when you see him, you felt he is handsome, then the more you see him,he become even more handsome, then the longer you see him, it become extremely handsome.

When Yanyan saw it is Xiaomi. His face changes and wanted to shut the door. Xiaomi grab hold of the door. What he have prepare to say on the way here have now all mix up.

"I... That... Love bite...jealous...made by myself... I am sorry, i am sorry, i should die"

Yanyan able to make sense out of those few words. But his face still cold.

"Come in first only talk"

Xiaomi like a small kid that have done something wrong, follow Yayan into the living room. He sat on the sofa, head look down. Slowly, Xiaomi tell everything to Yanyan. After finish, he look up to Yayan with upset puppy's eyes.

"Great Su Xiaomi! I have never thought that you have the talent of being a director! Just for such a small thing you can make a big drama out of it" Yanyan thinking, this brat, i was so kind to go all the way to find his precious 100$, it turn out to be like this.

Just when he hear Lu Yiyi shouted that love bite in the class, he steal a look at the love bite, he nearly dash out and bash up Xiomi.

"I was too care about you... Thats why.."

Hearing these words, Yanyan's heart melted. Half of the anger have gone. He bite his teeth and feircely said "Xiaomi, you must understand, not only you know how to jealous"

Xiaomi know. And he know he did wrong. He don't dare to make a sound. Just quitely listen to Yanyan's scolding.

"Is it that i have too long never punish you. You start to feel itchy?" Yanyan move closer, hold up Xiaomi's chin. Xiaomi blushed. Punishment? Do those thing they did last time?

Xiaomi look around the house, this house is big.

"No body in the house?"

"I stay alone" Yanyan while answer Xiaomi, he pull Xiaomi into the room. Throw him on the bed. Xiaomi laying on bed, pull up the bedsheet and cover his red blushed face. This bad Yanyan... So hurry...

.................................

Hugging Xiaomi, they both fall asleep. Before Xiaomi fall asleep, he felt there is something that he need to do but he could not think of what is that. Because he was too sleepy, he did not give any thoughts to it.

He forgot, today Yanyan have no class. But for Xiaomi, his afternoon classes are all fully pack. He also forgot that heir class attendance affect 40% of their school term exam.

The first thing that Xiaomi think of right after he wakes up was, it is a good thing to be an uke.

He take alook at his mobile phone. There was a few miss call ten minute ago. Just now he was sleeping didn't hear it ring. He look at the record, it was Zhugang, then it was Sunhui, and all the others. He open his messages.

" you brat! You don't want to graduate? Faster come for class!"

Xiaomi gave out a pitiful cry! He ignore the pain from his body, put on his clothes in a hurry, leaving behind Yanyan who is still sleeping, Xiaomi left for school.

From that day onwards, because of the sweetness that he recieve, Xiaomi, always find things to break at Yanyan's house.

One day it was Yanyan's notebook he spoilt. The other, it was the CD player that was spoilt. If Yanyan fiercely look at Xiaomi, Xiaomi will blushed and say "i know i did wrong... I am ready for my punishment" ( punishment=sex hahhahahahh)

Today, Xiaomi was thinking of wanting to find something to break. He look up and down for things to spoilt, Yanyan standing by the side, coldly say "don't you find excuse to pretend, if you want it, just tell me... I really don't want anymore things in my house to be broken ."

Xiaomi blushed. He never know that his thoughts are so easily been read by Yanyan. As Xiaomi was trying to think of some way to explain himself, Yanyan added, " next school term, i have to go out side for practical"

"So fast?!" Xiaomi nearly shouted.

" i am already a year 4, there is no meaning for me to continue staying in the school"

"Then, what about me?"

"What about you? My dad requested me to manage his sub company, you come find me every sunday will do. "

When Xiaomi heard that it was Yanyan's father, he did not continue to say anything.

Xiaomi was thinking that time pass by too fast. So fast Yanyan is year 4, when they are in school everything seems to be so simple. But now when it is time to move into society, everyone have to face their future. The future of them both seems to be a heavy matter. It is not that Xiaomi have never think about it, it is that he have no courage to think about it. He only could tell himself, these lovely days, he should enjoy one day at a time. But seeing himself getting closer to face the reality, he indeed find himself without much energy. He started to be nervous.

Seeing Xiaomi's sudden change of expression, Yanyan pull Xiaomi into his arm. He put his chins on Xiaomi's forehead.

"All you need to do is just follow me."

Xiaomi hold tightly Yanyan's waist. Too tight that he nearly strangle Yanyan to death.