Chapter 38 : Be careful of Su XiaoMi

"I have already sent messages to the 3 of them asking them not to eat dinner tonight. Can you just accompany me go?" Xiaomi beg Yanyan.

In another hour he have to attend school. He have to use this hour to presuade Yanyan to go with him to the dinner tonight. Yanyan crush his cigarette in the ash tray,

"why do i have to go when you and your dorm mate have a gathering?"

"But i have already told them about us. Anyhow we have to go together. Zhugang and the others, they treat me well. Anyhow you should thank them for taking care of me when you are not around"

Yanyan look at Xiaomi ,"i am not you dad"

Xiaomi loose patient, he grab Yanyan's hand and keep swinging. This is what he learn from the kid's channel on how to pester,

"yan, go with me, just this once and can you entrust me who is weak to those 3 beast? What if i got drunk and they did something to me? I am saying if, if something happen then i really don't know how to face you. All i could then was to beg you trust that it us not what i want. "

Xiaomi holding Yanyan's hand and sincerely look into Yanyan's eye.

"You all one group have been sleeping in one dorm for 3 years, if such thing will happen, i should have already happened."

Seeing that his trick do not work, he start to change his trick.

"You don't love me... You don't love me..you don't love me! What you said is all lies."

Xiaomi keep repeating when Yanyan pour coffee, watch tv, play computer even going to the washroom.

"You don't love me, you don't love me, you don't love me. All you said is all lies"

Yanyan zip up his pants, with an irritated face he look at Xiaomi.

"I go. Will you just close your mouth for a while?"

Once Xiaomi get what he wants he skipped out of the washroom. He grab his books and headed to school.

*************

During class, the four sit together and start discussing.

"What do you want to eat tonight? Say it" Xiaomi being generous.

The eyes of all 3 shine brightly. JiaHua softly say,

"seeing you being generous, my guess is your Yanyan agree to join us?"

After knowing about their relationship, they soon have accepted it. They are youngster, these kind of issue will not cause any affect between their friendship with Xiaomi.Xiaomi feeling proud, pat on his own chest ,

"who am i? If i ask him, how dare he not come. Not that i want to show off, if i call him now, he will rush here even if he have to break his legs"

The 3 looking at sxm disbelief. Zhugang say ,

"i think you are lying. Try to call him now and see"

Xiaomi got anxious, staring at Zhugang, "you can't make call during the class. Student nowadays, do not respect rules! Don't change topic, tell me, what you want to eat tonight?"

"How about we go to hot pot dog's meat shop at Xi road. Heard that it is very famous but it was expensive so i still didn't go and try"

Xiaomi shake his head, "no. I don't want to eat dog's meat"

"Why?" The 3 curious.

"Because when i was little my grandma has a dog"

Zhugang pat Xiaomi's shoulder "i never knew you are sentimental"

Xiaomi continue to shake his head, "No, when that dog was little it was kind off cute, but when it grows up, it is gross. People say he eat shit. At first i don't believe, but after i witness it myself, do you know how terrible that feeling is? He everyday with that tongue that have lick shit to lick me. After that he become worst,he bite sanitary pad, that is why...."

After hearing the long story.. The other 3 totally lost appetitte... They all just let Xiaomi decide what to eat. At the end they decided to eat hot pot but is dog's meat hot pot.Xiaomi felt eating hot pot is a good way to fellowship with friends.

**************

Initially the dinner goes well, they drink and eat, the wish Xiaomi and Yanyan's love everlasting, then they request to hear how they know each other, then they talk about the good old days, from university first year until now, the more they chat the more excited they become and the more they drink. All four have drink until their face turn red and unsteadily shout and laugh in the room.

Yanyan sitting at a side looking at these four who almost nearly hugging each other and cry. Yanyan thinking, if one dorm are all morons, then having one dinner could turn into one big monkey show. Yanyan indeed wanted to laugh but he hold it in. Silently sitting by the side.

After not long, the phone in his pocket rings. Because it was too loud in the room,Yanyan went outside to answer the call. Once Yanyan left the room, Xiaomi fall drunk on the table. He was mumbling. The other 3 seeing Xiaomi in such condition could not help it but wanted to make fun of him. They signal to each other and walk behind Xiaomi. Zhugang softly whisper at Xiaomi's ear saying ,

"yan yan!"

Upon hearing this name,Xiaomi start blushing, then he start silly laughing. Then they change the name ,

"lu yi yi "

Xiaomi change his expression into one fierce and angry face. Biting his teeth. Then the 3 start to make fun and repeatedly saying,

"yan yan , lu yi yi, yan yan, lu yi yi, ..."

Seeing Xiaomi keep changing his face expression, the 3 nearly roll on the floor laughing. Lufei use his mobile and snap some photos, but the hands are shaky. At this time Zhugang wants to see what does his name to Xiai will be, So he get close to Xiaomi and say,

"Zhugang"

But Xiaomi give no respond. Zhugang keep trying but Xiai give no respond. Zhugang wanted to move forward to hit Xiaomi, the others quickly hold him.

"Did you see that! I have been his friends for 3 years, he totally have no respond not even a twitch of an eyebrow!" Zhugang holding his own fist.

"He is drunk.. Don't be angry at him" the others try to calm zhugang.

When Yanyan finish talking on the phone, he paid the bill and went back to the room. Upon seeing Xiaomi as if dead on the table, Yanyan went over and grab hold of Xiaomi. He say to the 3,

"I have already paid the bill, we shall go home first"

When Yanyan dragging Xiaomi to the door, Lufei suddenly call,

"Yanyan! Becareful of Xiaomi"

Yanyan frown, what does this means? Without much thinking about it he continue to walk bringing Xiaomi along.

**********

This part will continue to next chapter..