Chapter 15 : The Romantic Drama Scene of Su Xiaomi

(The holiday from chapter 14, was actually a long holiday for the spring festival or chinese new year. ... I am sorry for not explain well...)

A day before new year eve, Xiaomi's house already full of the new year atmosphere and the house is pack with people. According to Xiaomi's family tradition, each year the family wilk take turn to be host for the new year. This year is Xiaomi's parents turn to be the host and cater to the family accomadation for the new year. So, grandma grandpa (father's side. The grandma that Xiaomi's parent visit in chapter 14 is the mother's side) and other relatives have all came.

Xiaomi sneak out of the house wanting to call Yanyan. But Yanyan's phone could not be reach.

Xiaomi felt bored. Walked back into the house, seeing his aunt and his mum are watching korean romance drama. In the tv, the lover holding hands waiting for countdown for the new year.

Xiaomi too started to day dream imagining...but for the whole night, he could not get throught Yanyan's phone. Xiaomi was upset until he fall asleep.

The next day, wakes up, he saw Lu Yiyi sitting on his house sofa.

"Why are you here?"

Yiyi did not look at Xiaomi continue watch tv, "You mum invite my family to join reunion dinner with your family"

"Your house don't have rice?"

"Yo! What kind of attitude you have there? I am your elder sister"

Then Yiyi turn to face Xiaomi's mum who is busy "Aunty, i think i better go home,Xiaomi want me to go home and cook"

Xiaomi's mum reply with a smile "He is just joking"

Then Xiaomi's mum turn to Xiaomi with a killer stare. Xiaomi straight away shut up. Then Xiaomi pretend to be nice.

"You can eat where you like. I wish you will choke to death on new year eve" that last few words, he said it softly.

Lu Yiyi show no interest but took out her mobile phone and dail a number.

"Hello, love! It have been so long since we see each other, i so miss you. Another few more days will be your birthday, please take good care of yourself. Ok, goodbye. "

Yiyi's conversation makes Xiaomi's raise goosebump. He sit beside Yiyi ,

"so fast you find a guy? I thought you will never let go of Yanyan"

Xiaomi felt rather relieved. He started to felt that Yiyi is not that evil after all. Yiyi turn to face him, she laughed.

"I was talking to Yanyan just now"

Xiaomi wanted to strangle Yiyi,

"Who are you to speak like that to Yanyan?! Birthday? What birthday? How come i don't know??"

"You don't know alot of things i suppose. Yanyan's birthday is on the second day of chinese new year. He didn't tell you? Then i guess your relationship are not that strong"

Yiyi laughed. Xiaomi biting his teeth, dash to his room and give Yanyan a call. After a short while, Yanyab answer the call. Before Yanyan could say anything, Xiaomi start to ask "Why didn't you tell me your birthday?"