Chapter 41 : The Beautiful Color Pink

Xiaomi was seriously reading a female magazine in the class. The article in the magazine said that pink is the colour for love. The colour for when you fall in love. It means youth. It means love luck. It means the hope for love. It means beautiful love memories. Sunhui try to look at what Xiaomi is reading.

"Why are you reading such a magazine? Come, let me share with you my magazine"

After that Sunhui sneak one book of magazine to Xiaomi. Xiaomi see the cover, it was one big boob girl kissing. Xiaomi throw back the magazine to Sunhui ,

"Pyscho! Who wants to see those"

"You don't like big boobs? Then what do you like?"

Zhugang overheard their conversation walk to sunhui and softly say, "He like tose flat on the chest and big on the lower part"

Xiaomi hear it and keep kicking Zhugang's chair.

Once the class is over Xiaomi went to his own home. He wants to claim his pocket money from his parents. He got lecture by his parents for not going home often recently. Xiaomi do not stay long at home because he was annoyed.

************

He went back to Yanyan's house and start to sit infront of the computer doing online shopping. He only choose those that comes in pink colour. When Yanyan comes home, he is still choosing item online.

"Xiaomi, you still here? What are you doing?"

"Yan, do you felt that we are living in a dark and greyish world?"

"No"

"Do you feel that we are monotonous all our life?"

"No"

"Do you feel that eventhough we are man but we too can have the emotion of young girls that chase after dreams?"

"No"

"Do you feel that actually pink colour can also be the colour for man?"

"If you want to dress like one pink ball i am fine with it. Just don't appear in my house"

Xiaomi stand up to take Yanyan's jacket and carefully hang it up.

"Actually there is one thinf if i tell you, please don't be angry. Sometimes, i felt that you are too plain boring. Be more energetic. More happy. Positive. Just like me, how good!"

"You means that i should be same like you.. Be a moron?"

"In your eyes i am a moron?"Xiaomi not satisfy.

"Then, what do you think you are?" Yanyan reply with a good tone.

Xiaoki with a sympathize eyes pat on Yanyan's shoulder, "this can't blame you. You look at your friends around you. Your character are like this i guess mostly if because of them. Now you have meet me, someone who can change your life destiny. Let me open the door to bring you out from your black space into the pink world"

Yanyan give a cold stare onto that hand that pat his shoulder. Xiaomi pull it back.

"If you try to open that door , i will open this door for you" Yanyan pointing at the front door.