Chapter 53 : The two who are apart

The time pass very fast. Xiaomi finally finish his exam. And his result is consider good. At least he did not flung it. Now, he is standing at the room packing his stuff. While half way packing, he can't help it but to rush to Yanyan and hug him from behind,

"yan! Why not you follow me home?"

"I am not crazy. Faster pack. After that i send you home. Since you move in here, you hardly go back home. It is soon new year, why you stay here for?"

"I don't want to leave you"

"I am not going to die. It is just for the holiday"

"You don't miss me?"

"Faster.. Pack up. I have to send you over"

"Cruel"

Xiaomi let go of Yanyan. He turn around and continue to pack. Yanyan waiting for a long time but still did not see Xiaomi come out. Yanyan went into the room, but there is no one. On the bed under the blanket there is on huge lump bludge out.

"What are you doing?"

"Let me sniff"

"Don't you force me to curse. Your mum is waiting for you. Quickly come out from the bed"

After being push by Yanyan, Xiaomi finally dragging his luggage out of the room. Yanyan throw away his cigarette, take over Xiaomi's luggage.

"let's go"

"Wait... Let me take a look at this home"

"What is there to look"

Yanyan pull Xiaomi wanting to drag him into the lift. But Xiaomi was grabbing tightly at the door. He cried.

"yan! Can i not go??i want to stay"

"Can not!"

Yanyan add more strenght and pull Xiaomi into the lift. Then Yanyan use alot of strenght to pull Xiaomi out from the lift and into the car. Along the way, Xiaomi keep staring at Yanyan. Making Yanyan feeling uneasy.

"Yan, how about your birthday? We are going to my uncle's house for new year this year. That place is far from here. What should i do?"

"What is there to worry about? Just don't celebrate. You know i don't care about this things."

"But"

"No but. You just be good and stay at home for the holiday"

Seeing Yanyan already decided, Xiaomi could not continue to say anything. He look down and play the ring on his finger.

"Yan, when i am not around, if Yiyi came by, don't entertain her"

"Yan, i did measure little lube before i left, if you use i will know"

"Yan, i put my photo under the pillow. If you miss me take it out and look at me"

"Yan, when i am not around, you don't sneak out with that two idiot and find other partner!"