Chapter 12 : Never Ever Offend a Woman

Just when Xiaomi was calculating how to make good use of the time left before Yanyan move out for his practical, Lu Yiyi appear infront of him with an evil smile.

Lu Yiyi with an irritating voice, "Su Xiaomi, it is your time to fulfill your promise"

Xiaomi felt that in his whole lifetime, there is nothing that could be more suffering than knowing Yiyi.

Xiaomi say to himself, he is a man and a man should fulfill what he promised. That is how the saying goes. But if he really decide to break his promise, he guess that the next thing to happen to him will be laying dead in the pacific ocean.

"Say it" Xiaomi say relunctantly.

"Don't worry, i have totally no intersest in you. Why will i like an uke?"

"How do you know i am a uke?"Xiaomi not satisfy.

"Why don't you go stand infront of the mirror? Your left face says "u" your right face say "ke"!" Lu Yiyi happily make fun if Xiaomi.

"Faster.. What you want!"

"I heard that next school term,Yanyan is going out for practical, then i should make good use of the time now, so i want Yanyan to accompany me to have lunch in the cafeteria for a week."

"How can you? How can you? How can you?" Xiaomi exclaimed.

Lu Yiyi ignore Xiaomi and continue "and it have to be only the two of us.. You have to be more than ten meter far"

"How can you? How can you? How can you?" Xiaomi exclaimed again.

"You try to shout again. I will make you miserable until you don't even get to be an uke"

Xiaomi stop for a while. Then he say with confidence, "I can agree with you, but for Yanyan, i can't say that if he agrees"

"That you do not need to worry. He already agreed"

"How can you? How can you? How can you?"

"Wtf! Can you find other thing to say?"

Actually, Yanyan agree to Yiyi was just to punish Xiaomi. For what Xiaomi have done to him in the love bite incident. Let Xiaomi take responsible for what he have done.

For the whole one week, Yanyan and Yiyi had lunch in the cafeteria in a very high profile manner. Xiaomi staying right at a 10meter distance, biting chopstick , fiercely staring at them both. He keep cursing Yiyi, " die! Die! Die! Die!"

Sunhui who sit beside him turn paled hearing what Xiaomi said.

Lu Yiyi became famous because of Yanyan. In the school website came out a news saying "Yanyan's secret girl friend finally appear"

Xiaomi really wanted to reply that post with "that secret person is me" but he did not do so. He went to his own blog and wrote " some university found one girl's corpse floating "

On sunday,Xiaomi went to find Yanyan at his house, and pour out his grudges.

"There are still 9 things to do for her.. Please rescue me!"

"Who ask you to promise her" Yanyan sit on the chair beside him.

"It was all because of you! You heartless person"

"You still have the face to come blame me!"

Xiaomi lay down on the bed. Saying " if you don't agree, she could not do anything"

Yanyan shrugged. How can he let go such a good chance to punish Xiaomi. But he did not say it out, cause most of the things in the house already got spoilt by Xiaomi, he really do not want to get more trouble for himself.

After fail to get anything good from complaining to Yanyan, Xiaomi still not happy about it, came Yiyi with her second request.

It was during Xiaomi was out with his friends, Yiyi came over. She push away the others and stand directly infront of Xiaomi.

"Help me buy 5 packs of menstrual pad from the supermarket near school"

Xiaomi face turn green. Lufei and the others were laughing.

"Why you want so many? "

"Do need you to know, just say, are you going or not?" Lu Yiyi said in a fierce manner.

Xiaomi look at the guys beside him, "which of you willing to go with me?"

But those guys in lightspeed rush back into the class, hold their books and seriously reading it. Xiaomi stare at Yiyi. Xiaomi thinking he buy all those pad and stuff them all into her mouth. Once he reach the supermarket, Xiaomi waited for a long time before enter in. He walk up and down the aisle with those pads.

Whenever there is a woman pass by he will run to the food area. Until the woman left, he will slowly sneak back to the area. He looks as if he is a thief. Once there is no one around, he quickly grab 5 packs and run to the cashier.

"Faster faster..." Xiaomi took out his wallet ready to pay and run.

The lady cashier somehow, slowly scan the item and slowly say" why are you in a rush?"

From behind came a cough, Xiaomi turn and saw Yanyan and a few of his classmates. Those guys give a weird stare at Xiaomi who paying for those pads. Yanyan seeing this, he could guess what is happening.

"Su Xiaomi, you too have those monthly issue?" Xiaomi blushed. The laughter of those guys came into his ear. He felt those laughter are so painful. Right after the cashier lady finish counting, Xiaomi oay and hurriedly left.

Once he saw Lu Yiyi, he throw the whole bag to her.

"You are satisfy now? You evil woman. I curse you!"

Lu Yiyi give an expression that she do not care much.

"You snatched my man, now do this little thing, you want me to be satisfy? There are still 8 more things! You wait and see"

The days after, Xiaomi felt he have loose alot of weight. It is either seeing Yiyi with Yanyan, or it is he have to run errand for Yiyi.

There are time when he ask Yanyan to borrow him money t hired assasin to kill Yiyi.

At night when someone wakes up to pee they will hear Xiaomi biting his teeth. Until the 3 do not dare to go at night. If this continue, there maybe a news to add into the school news website "Some dorm, 3 guys blown to death"

The 3 guy in the dorm came out with one conclusion: " do not offend Xiaomi"

Xiaomi came out with one conclusion; " do not offend woman"