Chapter 57 : If I Die..

Early morning, Grandma come over to call both of them for breakfast. She spotted the two who are sleeping on the floor.

"What is it with you?"

Because yesterday was too intense, Xiaomi was too tired to get dress before sleep. He turn and saw Yanyan well dress. Xiaomi took the blanket to cover up his naked body.

"Grandma, this bed, we were sleeping and when i just turn, it collapes. It nearly snap my waist"

Once finish saying Xiaomi regret, because grandma was worry she move closer wanting to have alook at his waist.

"Come, let Grandma see"

"Grandma! Don't come near! ",Xiaomi keep pushing his grandma away.

"Why?"

Xiaomi look at Yanyan to rescue him. Yanyan walk up to Grandma ,

"where shall i was my face, Grandma?"

"Over there, i have prepare warm water for you"

"Thank you Grandma"

Yanyan walk toward where Grandma pointed and he purposely pull the blanket that is covering Xiaomi. Xiaomi nearly reveal his lower part.Xiaomi did not bother if Grandma is still beside him or not, he pointed at Yanyan's back and scold,

"i will remember you! From now i am not on your side!"

But Yanyan did not respond.

"Come, let Grandma have a look at your waist"

Xiaomi use the blanket and wrap himself up like a caterpillar.

"Grandma , please go out first"

"Why?"

Xiaomi finally have to shy shy tell Grandma "because yesterday, two man sleep together was rather hot, so i toom off my clothes. I am naked now"

Grandma giggle "your little toy, i have seen it since you are small, there is nothing to be shy of. "

while saying Grandma pull away Xiaomi's blanket. Xiaomi cried out. Early morning, his whole naked body was seen by an old Grandma, how can he continue to stay alife?

After Yanyan finish washing up, Grandma already went to make breakfast. Xiaomi was still laying there,

"yan.. I .. I was seen naked"

After finish Xiaomi grab a pillow and sob. It is as if he was got rape. Yanyan pat Xiaomi's butt.

"what are you doing being like a baby early in the morning? Get up! Have breakfast."

Xiaomi now only stand up, get dress and wash up.

*************

After breaksfast, Xiaomi drag Yanyan out to go sight seeing. He talks about stories when he was small. Yanyan beside him listen patiently. At the end they reach to the top of a small hill. Xiaomi was exhausted and all sweat.