Chapter 52 : the last hardwork phase for this school term

It is getting close to the final exam.Xiaomi can not enjoy his days sticking to Yanyan anymore. Every night, he was being strictly monitor by Yanyan to study.

Xiaomi standing at the room's door, he jog around, then do some push up, he motivate himself to prepar for tonight's plan. Once he push open the door, he dash and jump onto bed and stuff himself into Yanyan's arm. He stroke all over Yanyan's body. At the end he hold his hand into Yanyan's pants but it was stop by Yanyan.

"This student, please mind your manner" Yanyan contine to read his book.

Plan fail.. Try again! Xiaomi unbotton two button of his shirt. Revealing his shoulder bone. Then he with puppy eyes look at Yanyan,

"master, don't like this master. Look at me master, look at me" but Yanyan is still looking at his book.

Again! Now Xiaomi unbutton all of his shirt,

"yan, i can't button my shirt.. Please help me!"

No respond.

"Yan, the area below my belly are painful, help me massage..."

No respond.

"Yan! Undress yourself"

No respond. The last try Xiaomi sit on Yanyan. Snatch away his book and throw it on the floor.

"Go back to your study"

"I am very tired"

"Tired just for these few days. You have already have fun for the whole half year. You should be content"

"Yan.. You are too strict to me. Even my parents don't do this to me"

"That is why you flung your exam every year. Faster go back. You are so big still want me to monitor you every day?"

Seeing that Xiaomi still throwing tantrum, Yanyan look at Xiaomi with a serious face.

"Xiaomi, you flung you exam last time, i don't care. But now , you are together with me, if you flung your exam, how do you want me to face your parents? Won't your parents feel that you flung because that we are together? Then they will object us being together. Then how will they accept us in the future? This is one of a way to help us in the future. If you get good result after being with me, it proves that i have bring you good influence. Then your parents will take me in easier. Do you understand this? Do you know what i am trying to do here? Stop being a child now"

Xiaomi was stun by Yanyan's long explaination. After a long time only he understand it all. He bit his lips, and slowly stand up from Yanyan's feet.

"Yan, i never thought that you who do not bother about things around you, will take so much thinking and do so much for our future. I am not good. I will not let you worry. I will go now. Yan, i won't dissapoint you."

While saying Xiaomi jump down from bed and full of motivation walk to the study room. Seeing Xiaomi leaving, Yanyan pick up his book and continue to read. He is thinking this Xiaomi with his level of understanding, will he ever get to graduate... It is proven, whatever Yanyan said to Xiaomi it always bring alot of impact to Xiaomi.