Chapter 94 : People Like Su Xiaomi Gets to Graduate to..

After Xiaomi completed his report, after it have been edited by Yanyan, finally it is submitted. And in addition to something that Yanyan told the teacher a day before the graduation, Xiaomi's report passed.

Today, when Xiaomi is happily receiving his graduation scroll, he nearly broke into tears. Finally the suffering days are over!

Zhugang and the others could not believe that this is true. Finally they understand, choosing a good man is benefitial for your future. This Xiaomi must have step on alot of dog's poop before, in order to have such good luck. Xiaomi nose is about to reach the sky. He show off his scroll infront of the 3.

"Never think of this right? I too can smoothly graduate! You all that study hard everyday compare to me who have played for four years, i passed easily! What shall i say about you? "

Lufei not satisfy ,"pei! You depend on Yanyan! Without Yanyan i think you use ten years also will not pass!"

"So what! So what! I depend on Yanyan! You don't have anyone to depend! Guys, this is fate!"

Jiahua too felt annoyed by Xiaomi attitude.

"you , little white face who eat soft rice!"
( this is a name given to those who guys who depend on their lover for a living. )

"But what a waste that you could not find one that will give you soft rice "

Initially want to tease Xiaomi, but who knows that this Xiaomi totally felt that he taking soft rice from Yanyan is something to be proud of. Zhugang look around the surrounding,

"why didn't i see Yanyan here?"

"These petty issue do not need to disturb him to come over "

Xiaomi is glowing. He graduated! He is so excited. He nearly want to stand on stage and announce.

"The few of you why are you there? Come over to snap the graduation photo"

The teacher call the few of them who are chatting. They all run to the photo session and take their place. The photographry in a very old fashion way,

"cheese!"

All the student follow what the photography said, only Xiaomi that softly say Yanyan's name. He is happy. It have been four years that he is in this school. Four years brings lot of changes. The biggest changes is knowing Yanyan. Eventhough he hated this school, but now that he is about to leave, he start to feel heavy hearted. This is the place where he and Yanyan met. They had their conversation in the garden, eaten in the cafeteria, Yanyan wait for him infront of the class room, Yanyan in the dorm asked him if he likes him, all these became Xiaomi's precious memories.

After the photo session, the students starts to take photo two by two, three by three, Xiaomi was taking photo with the 3, the light flashes and Xiaomi saw Yanyan standing not far looking at him.

Xiaomi suddenly feel they have gone back to the past. Back to when Xiaomi just finish exam and Yanyan was waiting for him outside the class. That time they are not yet together. Time have really flies, they are already together for two years. After the photo session, Xiaomi with his happy smile, fly toward Yanyan,

"Yan~why did you come? I thought you are working"

"I was passing by so i stop by to see you"