Chapter 48 : Su Xiaomi's Crisis

Today is a day with drizzling rain. Yanyan and Xiaomi was on their way home after a meal. Xiaomi was waiting at the entrance for Yanyan to park the car and go up home together. Beside him was standing one cute boy. He looks like at the age of 15-16. He was a little shorter than Xiaomi, with large eyes, small nose, red lips. He look nervous while waiting for someone. Xiaomi observe that he is very nervous, and was pressing his own finger.

Xiaomi start to analys this boy. Have his family abandon him? He is lost? Someone steal his money? Now, Yanyan came walking out from the parking station, his hair have some rain drops , his hand is holding a cigarette, Xiaomi looking at Yanyan.. How handsome... What the... How can he be this handsome?

Just when Xiaomi was about to go to Yanyan, the boy beside Xiaomi walk faster than Xiaomi and move towards Yanyan. He walk to the front of Yanyan and block his way. Xiaomi was stun. He did not know what did the boy want. The boy face down, after a long time he only say,

"hello, i am SongMo. Please be my boyfriend"

Xiaomi felt that suddenly there is one dark cloud came above his head. It gives thunder and lighting then it rain. His heart is troubled and uneasy. SongMo is a little better looking than himself. And the most importantly is he is a boy. Will Yanyan got snatch away by him? Xiaomi's heart lighted red alert. Many voice inside his head saying "danger! Danger! Danger!"

Yanyan without any expression toward what Songmo said, he move towards Xiaomi "why are you stun? Let's go home"

as if nothing have happen just now. Xiaomi follow Yanyan, but when they about to leave, Songmo grab Yanyan's sleeves,

"please don't think i am joking. I am for real. I like you. I like you for a long time already"

Yanyan push away Songmo's hand. He stare at him.Xiaomi keep telling inside his heart,

"don't look . Don't look. Don't look, don't let him seduce you!"

Xiaomi nearly cover Yanyan's eyes.

"Where is your mum? Why she let you kiddo linger around here? "Yanyan said.

Songmo's face turn red, "don't take me as a kid. I am really serious"

"I have no interest in you"

Yanyan push Xiaomi who is now abit dumbfounded into the lift. When the lift's door closing, Songmo suddenly exclaim,

"i will not give up. I like you. Please remember"

Inside the lift, no one talks. When they are in their room, Yanyan was removing his shoes, Xiaomi suddenly cried and hug Yanyan from behind,

"what should i do??"

Yanyan was not stable, both of them fall onto the floor. Yanyan turn his body and face Xiaomi,

"what is it with you?"

"He is so cute. What if he snatch you away? What should i do? "

Xiaomi's face look worst than crying. Xiaomi roll on the floor. Yanyan stand up and held out his hand to pull Xiaomi up.

"You think too far. Come, stand up"

"Oh no.. Our love have come to an end with one cute boy coming in between us" Xiaomi continue to roll on the floor.