Chapter 47 : Yanyan's Crisis

The Xiaomi who come back from the camp, he carefully pat his pocket full of money. He walk straight up and speak louder than before. As if those who have suddenly become rich.

Today, he suddenly recieve a love letter from a girl from next door class. Seeing the pink colour envelope, Xiaomi was excited. He felt that he is still have his charm.

Right after school, he rush back home. He bring out the envelope infront of Yanyan.

"You know what is this?"

"Will?"

"Wtf!! Nonsense!! This is my love letter. Written for me! You see? Yan, you never think that i will have such a day!"

Yanyan light up a cigarette, his eyes are nearly close staring at that letter, "Is it that you wrote it yourself?"

Xiaomi annoyed " you look down on me!! Let me read to you! Let your mouth shut"

Xiaomi tear open the envelope, clear his throat and start to read;

"Su Xiaomi, can i call you that? Maybe you do not know me well, but i know alot about you. Everytime when you walk pass my classroom, my heart will felt uneasy. There are many times that i wanted to start a conversation but as a girl, i felt shy. But now, we are already year four, therefore i do not want to wait anymore, it doesn't matter if you agree or not, we can first become friend. What i ask of you is very little. I will wait for your reply, DengFungLian"

Xiaomi got proud, he keep waving that letter infront of Yanyan.

"Now you know! Not everyone likes your style. There is still those that have the brain to like me. That is why, you must learn to cherish me! There are people that is waiting for me"

Yanyan snatch that letter from Xiaomi's hand. Without even looking at it , he throw it into the rubbish bin.

"Su Xiaomi, i can see that you are very happy about this!"

"The luck have come to me, i, Su Xiaomi, have waited for this day for a long time. It is always other people likes you! Now, there is someone that likes me. This is history. It worth remembering"

"Get admire by a girl, makes you this happy?"

Xiaomi point out the index finger and move it to the left and right "No no no... The main point is not like by who.. It is someone likes me. How? You feel challenge? Your charm got challenge? "

"What are you showing off here?"

"At least this give me back my pride"

"Then, how will you reply her?"

Yanyan take the last puff, and then press the cigarette but to the ash tray.

"This you need not worry. I won't got attracted to beauty. Are you move by my loyalty?"

"Good that it is like this"

When Xiaomi walk back to the study room, Yanyan stare at the letter in the rubbish bin. Suddenly he give an evil smile. He pick up the letter and put it in his pocket. Then he made a phone call,

"Lu Yiyi, help me to something..."

***********

The next day, when Xiaomi just finish class and was packing, Sunhui in abit worry tone say "Xiaomi, someone is here to see you"

Xiaomi turn around and saw a girl. And the first look Xiaomi already guess that she is DengFungLian. He walk up to her, the girl is abit fat, but the face is consider cute. When she smile there are two dimples. When Xiaomi wanted to say something to reject her, she say first,

"can we change a place to talk?"

They went to the school's small garden. Xiaomi follow her from behind. When Zhugang saw that Xiaomi was with a girl, he thought that Xiaomi was having an affair. He secretly gave Yanyan a call.

"That..yesterday , Xiaomi, you Recieved my letter, what do you think?"

She blushed and dare not look at Xiaomi. But it is good that she don't look because Xiaomi's face is pale like a paper. He have never face such situation and do not know how to respond.

"That, i am sorry, i can't help it"

"Why? You have girlfriend already?"

"That is not it.."

Xiaomi thinking that he can't tell her that he have a boyfriend..if the whole school knows it will be bad news.

"Then why is it? You have to give me a reaon to stop liking you"

"I.. I don't like you"

"Why don't you like me? You think i am not pretty?"

"That is not it.."

"Then, why you don't like me? You still don't understand me. When you understand me slowly, i believe you will like me"

Deng FungLian move closer and closer. Xiaomi take a few steps backward. What is she want to do? Suddenly she dash to Xiaomi and give him a big hug. The two "hill" at her front chest are poking at Xiaomi. He wanted to push her away. But his bag of bone hardly able to move one big piece of meat. Now Xiaomi start to panic.

"Don't like this.. First, release me..what if someone come"

don't tell me that she wants to ooxx with me??!! Seeing that she still not releasing him, Xiaomi got frighten. And started to struggle. Suddenly he saw Yanyan coming his way holding a cigarette. Xiaomi as if seeing his hero coming to rescue him, he cried for help.

"Yan! Help me!! This fatty wants to harass me!!"

Yanyan came to him with a very horrible face expression. He pull her away. Deng FungLian stare at Yanyan.

"Who are you?"

"None of your business! Don't touch what you can't touch"

"This is between me and Xiaomi, you have no right to step in. Right,Xiaomi?"

She turn and saw Xiaomi already hiding behind Yanyan's back, with a frighten eyes looking at her and softly say to Yanyan "lets go lets go"

Deng FungLian was angry till her face turn red. But all she could do was to see from behind that Yanyan leading Xiaomi away from her. Xiaomi don't even dare to his head back.

*********

At night, Xiaomi's love letter was posted in the school's website. Because of this, Xiaomi was laughed at by his classmates for a long time. When he heard the two words "love letter", he will turn pale. Deng FungLian was too ashame to see people. She stay away from Xiaomi as if hiding from a ghost. Xiaomi felt there is something wrong in this incident, he is sure that he saw Yanyan throw away that letter, but how did it get it's way to the school web?

*******

Happy reading :)