Chapter 62 : Yanyan have tears.

Using Yanyan's company stamp, Xiaomi smoothly left school. What he said to Yanyan yesterday was totally forgotten. Now, he is hanging his feet high on the sofa watching tv. Xiaomi is someone that can easily make a promise but will never fulfill them.

When Yanyan enter into the house and saw Xiaomi behaving like this, he surprisingly did not say anything. Because he have been working all day and today he came home late for the company requires him to work overtime, his eyes keep feeling irritated, it seems to be having infection. Seeing Yanyan's eyes are rather red, Xiaomi jump down from the sofa.

"yan! What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing much, i think there is abit infection"

Now Xiaomi is as if a housekeeper, hand on the waist and start saying.

"how many times have i told you, you can not everyday is either watching tv, is playing computer games, if not will be reading documents. Your eyes need to rest. You just don't listen to me. You see how good is my eyes. That is call bright eyes"

Yanyan give Xiaomi an annoyed stare, "becareful in the way you talk to me"

"I am just worry about you. How is it? Let me see"

Xiaomi move closer to see Yanyan's eyes. Yanyan push Xiaomi away.

"just some petty issue, it will be alright after a sleep"

While saying Yanyan walk to the bedroom. Xiaomi know that yesterday Yanyan work overtime, so Xiaomi do not want to disturb him. Seeing Yanyan fast asleep, Xiaomi quickly went to the pharmacy and bought an eye drops and some antibiotics. Suddenly he felt himself being great. His head above have a halo. Yan yan, count on me! I will take care of you!

*****

Afternoon, Xiaomi look at the time, he take a look into the bedroom. He wonder if Yanyan is hungry. He went to the kitchen and cook some simple dishes. He quitely bring the food into the bedroom. Yanyan is still soundly asleep, he was too tired that he don't even change. Xiaomi put down the food by the bedside table, he climb up the bed, lightly remove Yanyan's shirt and pants. Just when he is unzipping Yanyan's pants,

"what are you doing?"

Yanyan was awaken by Xiaomi's movement. Once he open his eyes he saw Xiaomi in between his two legs, removing his pants. Xiaomi blushed after being started at.

"i see that you sleep without changing, so i was thinking to help you remove your clother. You don't misunderstand"

"Is that so. I thought you wanted to harrass me while i am asleep."

"Nonsense. Who do you think i am?!.. I even made some food for you.."

Yanyan sit up from bed and grab the bowl that Xiaomi put at the side just now. Xiaoki add in,

"yan, do you want me to feed you?"

"I am only having problem with my eyes, i am not handicap.. Have you eaten?"

"Eaten"

Xiaomi pouted. This brat always do not know how to make the atmosphere more romantic. Yanyan keep eating his food, Xiaomi sit by his side and observe. After finish eating, Yanyan out down the bowl and fall back on bed to continue sleep. Xiaomi stand up wanting to take the bowl to wash, he was grab by Yanyan by the waist and pull into the his arm, under the blanket.