Chapter 61 : Su Xiaomi leaving school

"Yan, can you accompany go?" Sxm pulling Yanyan's sleeves.

"You need me to accompany you to go back to school?"

"But i am going to request for leaving school. You are senior, you have experience, you know how to do it. Please help me. You also know how my brain works. Without you it is hard to function"

This year for the next half school term, Xiaomi finally decide to leave school. He want to start his practical practise. He wants to move closer to Yanyan one step at a time. When think until here, Xiaomi are excited. He hid his head under Yanyan's neck.

"Why have you become more and more tender and delicate?"

"That is because you have grown more and more love me"

"Stop there.. I want to puke"

Xiaomi give Yanyan's tummy which is not meaty a pinch. Yanyan pull away Xiaomi who is like a monkey that grabbing all over Yanyan.

"Then, move faster, you will be late for the roll call"

Xiaomi give an evil smile, after being together for these long, Xiaomi realised that Yanyan can not stand it when Xiaomi being soft, tender and delicate, usually when Xiaomi being like this and pester something form Yanyan,Yanyan usually will agree to doing it. This is a weakness that Xiaomi found out. Thinking that he finally found Yanyan's weakness, he giggled. Yanyan pat Xiaomi's back head.

"what are you day dreaming! Faster move"

"Yes, yes"

(Su Xiaomi, what are you so happy about? You just got Yanyan's one weakness but Yanyan have all your weakness..... -,,-")

******

But once they in school, Yanyan who have graduated, once again create much up roar from the girls. First, Yanyan was patiently waited for Xiaomi to go report himself to his class monitor. Then he accompany Xiaomi to find his teacher to get the application form to leave school. When Yanyan standing beside Xiaomi infront of the teacher, that teacher stand up and pour Yanyan a cup of water.

"Yanyan, i heard from other teachers said about you. Heard that now you have graduated, you are even greater than when you are in school. Why you come and find me today?"

Teacher totally become friendly with Yanyan and ignore Xiaomi.

"I am here accompany Xiaomi to request for his leaving school application form"

Now only the teacher realised Xiaomi was standing there,

"Su Xiaomi? You know each other?" Then she rub her chin, "does the school have a campaign for smart student help poor student that i did not know about?"

Too straight forward! Teacher is too direct, her words totally hurt Xiaomi's tiny pride.

"Teacher, the application form" Yanyan start to loose patient and remind her directly.

"Oh yes yes yes.."

Teacher turn around and bend over searching for the form. Xiaomi looking at teacher's big ass infront of him.