Chapter 67 : Spongebob Squarepants.

Yanghui once enter into the house face Yanyan and announce an invitation.

"yan, tomorrow i am holding a theme party. Are you coming?"

"No"

Yanghui have already familiar with Yanyan's rejection. He ask every year and every year Yanyan will reject. But this year is different. He have Xiaomi, he is not worry that Yanyan will not attend. Because if Yanyan attend, he will attract a big group of pretty girls to the party. Yanghui turn to Xiaomi with a wicked smile.

"Xiaomi, do you want to come?"

"What is a theme party?"

"That is where you wear what you want to wear, doesn't matter if it is a male or female attire, dracula, dinasour.. Doesn't matter. You can wear what ever you wish but you can't wear it on normal days but you can in the party, and also.." Yanghui take a peep at Yanyan. Then he move closer to Xiaomi's ear "and there will be lots of drinks, food and games"

Xiaomi is slowly absorbing all the Yanghui said. Yanghui pat on Xiaomi's shoulder.

"this is something to experience. You everyday with Yanyan at home, it is too dull"

"Yanghui, do not teach Xiaomi your nonsense idealogy"

While Yanyan was saying, Xiaomi already thinking, then he excitedly run around the room.

"I want to go! I want to go! I want to go! I want to go!"

Yanghui's plan works. He retreat to the door, looking at Yanyan's annoyed face.

"Then i leave first"

Then he signal Xiaomi, meaning to say it is all up to Xiaomi to persuade Yanyan now.Xiaomi give Yanghui a peace signal without Yanyan looking.

After Yanghui left,Xiaomi sweetly hug Yanyan from behind, tenderly say,

"yan~~"

"Go away",Yanyan know what he is up to.

"Yan~ i have never been to such party.... Bring me go.."

"I don't want"

"Don't you never think for trying some costume?"

"Nope"

"Don't be shy.. Come , tell me. We are together so long, i won't laugh at you"

"Go away"

"Don't tell me you want to dress as a girl?!"

"If you want to die tell me straight. Need no say so much"

Seeing his methods failed.. He could not win over Yanyan if he use force.. So the only thing that Xiaomi can do was... Xiaomi sit down on the floor and throwing tantrum.

"i want! I want! I don't care! I want to go!! I don't care! If you don't bring me there i won't stand up!"

"Get up!"