Chapter 30 : The bad woman in the story appear.

Suddenly it started to rain heavily.Xiaomi holding his books looking out the window, day dreaming. The raindrops patted on the window pane. It is normal for a hot day to have sudden heavy rain. Maybe after awhile it will stop. Xiaomi's hand is holding up his head. But after some time, the rain did not come softer but it starts to become much heavier! And it even have thunder. Xiaomi do not afraid of thunder, but it was noisy that he hardly able to focus in his study. Therefore, he switch in the tv and wait for the rain to stop.

Suddenly he think of something, he grab an umbrella and left the house in a rush. He ran to Yanyan's office, push the door open and trying to win Yanyan over saying,

"Yan, i brought you an umbrella! Are you feeling touch? Do you feel that i am so worth loving?"

Yanyan take a good look at Xiaomi from top to bottom. Xiaomi was clothes soak wet by the rain. Yanyan frown.

"I drive, don't need umbrella. But why you are holding an umbrella but still got soak like this?"

After saying Yanyan press the intercom button and ShenQing walk into the office. Xiaomi thinking, why this girl's dressing is getting shorter and shorter.

"Boss, anything that you want?"

"Get me a towel"

"Alright"

Not long, ShenQing came in holding a towel and pass to Yanyan. Yanyan get the towel and throw it at Xiaomi's face. The towel totally cover Xiaomi's head.

"Faster wipe dry. I don't want to go to the hospital 3 times in one summer."

Xiaomi was thinking, i came all the way here to send you Umbrella.. But you are so fierce to me! If i know i should sent you one that attracts the lighting. So that it strikes you the cruel heartless man. Xiaomi was cursing while using the towel to wipe dry his hair and other parts of the body.

"Can i wait here until you finish work?" Xiaomi ask.

"Ok. I finish this we will go. You better be a good boy and listen to me"

Xiaomi nodded and sit on the sofa. After ten minutes, he started to move around. On the sofa he climb up and down. At the end he really could not sit still and went out to make coffee.

While he is making coffee, ShenQing walk up to him. She too makes coffee while standing beside Xiaomi. When Xiaomi wants to walk away. ShenQing call him.

"Hey!.. Su Xiaomi?"

Xoaomo turn around "Yes?"

"I heard that during the summer holiday you stay at boss's house for tuition"

"Yup" Xiaomi happily answered.

"No wonder i keep observe that these days boss have seldom come to the office. There are alot of matters that require him to handle them. We, the staff below him, eventhough we are worry but we don't dare to say anything" ShenQing was staring directly at Xiaomi.

Su Xiaomi is not totally stupid. He understand what ShenQing is trying to tell him. Then he recall back. For this whole summer holiday, indeed Yanyan did not really got to the office because of helping him to study at home. He always thinks that Yanyan is very free. But now he see it. Yanyan actually put down the company's matter to accompany him. The more he think about it, the lower his head turn.