Chapter 72 : Su Xiaomi who live in his own world (1/2)

Eventhough Xiaomi did not recieve what he want ,sweet words from Yanyan, but he felt what he get is consider good enough. They are back to how they used to be. Every morning, he will follow Yanyan wakes up, eat, work, lunch, go home, eat, watch tv, sleep. Also because of the last incident, Yanyan have already one week did not touch Xiaomi. Now it is Xiaomi's turn to be anxious. They have already back on good term, why is he not touching me?

Today, because of heavy storm rain, the working sit have come to a halt. Xiaomi suddenly become very free. He have long never been this free. He felt alittle not use to it. (He just start work for two weeks =.=! )

  "How about?!.."

Xiaomi enthusiatically run to the study room. Just when he pick up a book, he start to feel drowsy. Xiaomi put the book aside,

"Yanyan is not around, who do i show my hardworking to?"

Xiaomi mumbling to himself at the study room. He saw the photo he that he took with Yanyan previously. He blushed and start to imagine naughty stuff. He was thinking the way he and Yanyan met are not romantic at all. What if it was like this....

(Warning! Below is all Xiaomi's imagination)

The school reopen, students are busy in school. Started to run ( you think it is sports day?!) the sakura flower blossom in the air. The petals fall on the roof, on the ground, window pane, the whole world seems to be in pink. The petals fall on Xiaomi's hair. Xiaomi grab it on his hand. He take a deep breath, spring has come.

Xiaomi flip his soft and beautiful hair by his ear. It attracted the girls beside , screaming. Xiaomi gave them a warm smile. I am sorry, i can't accept your love right now because right now, i am waiting for someone, for someone that is fate to break his icy cold heart. The student gave him a nickname ; coldness.

Xiaomi holding his books walking around the school, he was bumped into someone. Xiaomi's book fall on the ground. He quickly pick up his books. The guy too help to pick the books up. Their hands accidentally touches. Xiaomi's heart suddenly start to beat fast, is this... Is this...the one?. The guy stand up hold out his hand to Xiaomi.

"come, get up"

Xiaomi blushed and look up, his face appear thousands of dark line ... What the hell!!!! Why is Yanghui appear in my imagination!!??? Get lost!!

Once again Xiaomi replay the story, The guy stand up and hold out his hand to Xiaomi.

"come, get up"

Xiaomi blushed and look up, he saw handsome guy giving him a smile. Xiaomi hold out his hand and hold the guy's hand. When the guy pull Xiaomi up, Xiaomi suddenly trip and fall into the guy's arm. Xiaomi cried "ah~~~~~" ( how pretentious sound)

Xiaomi quickly push away from the guy's arm. His face turn even redder. What is this feeling? He is a man.. Why is he feeling this way?! No no.. He must have think too much. I won't fall for a man.. There must be something somewhere that is wrong. But the guy still being gentle and nice, smile at Xiaomi.

"hello, i am Yanyan"

"Ah~ Yanyan... This name so familiar"

( you have been together for a year, still not familiar -__-"?)

"I must have remember wrongly, i .. I am Su Xiaomi"