Chapter 39 : Drunken Xiaomi was horrible

In the beginning, Xiaomi was still laying on the passenger seat in the car. But once he open his eyes, he stare at his surrounding, he look at Yanyan.

"where are we going?"

"Where can we go? Going home"

Yanyan was having one hand on the steering and another hanging by the window. Xiaomi was rather confuse ( this is the drunkard Xiaomi after dinner with the three from the previous chapter) .

"i don't want to go home!"

Xiaomi shouted loudly. Because it was too sudden and loud, Yanyan stop the car.

"Where would you want to go?"

Xiaomi who is not very steady reply, "I want to go my house. Now! I want to tell my parents all about us. Now! Drive faster!"

Xiaomi as if crazy, keep knocking on the window pane. Now, Yanyan finally understand what does Lufei means by becareful of Xiaomi. A drunk Xiaomi is a crazy Xiaomi.

Yanya untie his safety belt, and hold tight to Xiaomi who is still knocking the window pane.

"Wtf! Calm down!"

"I want to go my home! I want to tell my parents , now! i can't wait even a minute! Don't stop me!"

Xiaomi who was a bag of bone, after being drunk have mighty strenght. He manage to push Yanyan away. He open the car door and run out. Yanyan looking at the Xiaomi who is full of alcohol smell. If he have known, he will never let him drink even a bit. He bit his teeth , open the door and chase after Xiaomi.

Yanyan catched Xiaomi from behind. Xiaomi use all his strenght to struggle in Yanyan's arm.

"Let go of me! If i don't tell my parents today, i am not human! You better give way!"

"Keep quite!!"

"No! No! No!"

Xiaomi keep shaking his head. He swing his fist all over the place and at the end he punched Yanyan by the stomach. Yanyan gave a soft cry... And Xiaomi escaped. He run towards the direction to his house. He keep calling ,

"mum! Mum!"

Yanyan have no choice but to follow from behind. But for someone who can consider as fit, face with this crazy Xiaomi, Yanyan could not chase up. Xiaomi indeed reached his house front door. He bang his house front door.

"Dad! Mum! I want to tell you something!"

But Yanyan manage to reach in time and grab hold of Xiaomi. He cover his mouth with his hand. Then drag Xiaomi into a dim place. Xiaomi's mum open the door and was confuse when there is no one at the door. She thought she must have dreamt it, and so she continue to sleep.

The two of them were grasping for air in the dim lite place.

"What the hell.... Wait until you graduate, you can do as you wish! But not now"

But somehow it don't make sense for Xiaomi. For now, Xiaomi don't seems to able to understand anything. So all Yanyan can do is to close his mouth with his hand and drag him far from the house.