Chapter 3 : Su XiaoMi, do you like me?

In order to find an answer for his question,YanYan asked Lu Yiyi for XiaoMi's dorm. Now he is standing infront of the door ready to knock. He don't know why he is there. For him who have never care much of things happen around him, why he is so interested in seeing this boy name XiaoMi to act silly and abnormal infront of himself?

The door open. It was LuFei that open the door. In the dorm there are 4 person staying , all 4 are present. They were too surprise to see that YanYan came to their dorm. This person who is the heartrob of all the girls in the school, why is he here?

YanYan break the silence; " i came looking for XiaoMi. Something i need to find him for" All 3 guys transfer their attention to XiaoMi. XiaoMi was stoned. Sitting there holding his bread.

Then YanYan add " it is private matter" The other 3 quickly find excuses and left the dorm. YanYan shut the door behind him. XiaoMi nervously ask;" you , you, look for me? For what? "

YanYan do not intend to answer him. He look around the dorm and saw that 100$ inside a display box beside XiaoMi's bed. XiaoMi quickly hide the box under his pillow. He blushed. He don't know why YanYan came looking for him.

Now, YanYan felt that what he think that afternoon maybe right. He say " XiaoMi, do you like me?" XiaoMi was totally dumbfounded. His heart started to pounds. "How do you know?" Then he started to walk up and down the room... Keep saying to himself " it can't be, i did not tell anyone before! How told you?"

YanYan find that this XiaoMi very funny. He laughed. " i guess. So i came to ask. Then, you said it out yourself" XiaoMi was stunned again. He never thought he got caught so easily by YanYan. He wanted to runaway. He ran towards the door and as he manage to open a slight opening of the dorm's door, YanYan's hand push it back shut.

The warm behind his back, makes XiaoMi's body shake alittle. YanYan stands behind XiaoMi. One hand at the door, his face looking down at XiaoMi. He move close to XiaoMi's ear and whisper, "XiaoMi, now i know that you like man"

XiaoMi heard what YanYan said, his face turn red and then white. He thinks that YanYan must be making fun of him. YanYan must felt that he is very gross. XiaoMi turn and face YanYan. He look into YanYan's eyes, and felt that he could fall into him.

"What? Did i said it wrong?" YanYan said while moving alittle more closer.

XiaoMi shake his head.

Seeing XiaoMi shaking his head, YanYan frown, uneasy and ask " you don't like me?"

XiaoMi shake his head again.

Seeing him shake his head this time makes YanYan feels better.

"I.. I don't like man... It is just that the one i like turn out to be a man" XiaoMi explain.

Hearing such from XiaoMi, was a surprise to YanYan. He have always heard from girls and guys saying liking him. But hearing it so differently from XiaoMi is his first time.

XiaoMi saw that YanYan was stun, he knew that he must have frighten YanYan. XiaoMi was in dilema. He push YanYan aside, open the door and ran out.

Seeing the back view of XiaoMi running away, YanYan's have long smile on his face. "This XiaoMi, seems to be fun. "

At XiaoMi point of view, he really wish to end his life! He was so embarass and don't know where to hide. At this time, he bump into Lu YiYi. Lu Yiyi still keep pestering him of how he know YanYan. Now that YanYan knew that he likes him, he must be laughing at him right now. But XiaoMi think that he have never said confess from his own mouth that he like him, can he just say that he was joking and all things went back to how it use to be? XiaoMi do not want to hide from YanYan. He don't want YanYan to hate him. But will he believe him? He think as long as he act naturally, it will be ok.

XiaoMi didn't pay much attention to what Lu Yiyi keep saying beside him. He just simply answer her saying " you want yo find a girlfriend for me?"

"Hey what is wrong with you? I am asking about Yanyan" Lu Yiyi became annoyed by XiaoMi attitude.

XiaoMi answer " i don't know anything about YanYan. Can you just settle what i said just now?"

"Oh... You start to want to have a date? Ok... Alright, let big sista help you find a girlfriend. Seeing that we grow up together. I do have some good girls to introduce you. Tell me, what type of girl you prefer? Good girl? Western? Good mother?"

XiaoMi give Lu Yiyi a stare. Indeed this Lu Yiyi is trully a not normal girl. She is acting like a pimp.

XiaoMi answer her " anything will do as long it look good when smile"

"Who know which are good look when they smile.. Hmm.. Ok, then let me introduce you to QianWei, same year as you. But she was from my previous school. I call her out for you this sunday. You donmt forgot it, ok?" Lu Yiyi as if have forgotten why she came to find XiaoMi. She wave good bye and left.

For XiaoMi, he was thinking as long he find himself a girlfriend, Yanyan will believe that he was just joking and they can go back to how it use to be. That YanYan will not hate him or find him gross. That YanYan will not hide from him.