Chapter 92 : The War has Come.

Xiaomi is happy. The bad days have gone. He have even resigned and stay at home everyday working on his graduate practise report. Every time when Yanyan left, he wil start to day dream. For the whole day he only manage to write a little for his report. When Yanyan come home, he will pretend to be working hard on the report.

Yanyan just got back and went straight into the study room. Seeing Xiaomi who is serious doing something on the computer, folded his hand and walk to behind Xiaomi. He have this feeling that Xiaomi is overly serious. Something must be not right.

Xiaomi's hand shiver a little. Because Yanyan was standing behind him. Yanyan bend down to see what is on the computer. He put his hand Xiaomi's hand which is on the mouse and move to the many tiny windows that is the bottom of the screen. Then he read the tittle of each browser : "rainforest joke"?, how to be a fashionable person"? "The 13th europe supermodel competition"?,"how to use a man's money wisely?" "the problems that most modern lover will face"?

Xiaomi felt he is sweating cold sweat. Yanyan coldly stare at Xiaomi.

"Should i praise you for multitasking?"

"No~ don't like this. Yan~ i don't know who open all these windows. I have been seriously working "

Yanyan pull away the portable internet modem and put it into his pocket.

"Be serious and work on your report"

"I still need the internet to search for information"

"When you need to search for information, come to find me. I will monitor you"

"What about when you are at work?",Xiaomi try to find ways to get back his internet.

"That is why you have to save all information into the computer and when i at work you too work on your report. "

Yanyan stand firm. Xiaomi give up. He regret that he did not close all windows before Yanyan come home. He is too careless.
(This brats ... -,,-")

********

The next day, Xiaomi realised, Yanyan not just take away the internet, he even stop the Tv chanel. When Xiaomi switch on the Tv, each channel is blank. He nearly want to leap out of the window of the 30th floor. First he curse Yanyan for a while, then the folded his hand and try to think of a strike back. His finger is pointing at Yanyan's photo,

" is you that force me. Is you that call for war. Don't blame me for being cruel"

Xiaomi took his bag and happily skip back to his own house. I can go back home watch Tv, play computer! Xiaomi happily think.

But once he reached home, his Mom pulls his ears and kick him out of the house.

"Yanyan have already inform us, you are not learning. Do not put us to shame. Go back and learn properly! If you fail to graduate, i totally do not want to take you as my son"

After finish saying, his Mom slam the door shut. Xiaomi standing outside knocking.

"mum, open the door, pity on me"

"Why not you pity me? I feed you till you are this big, never imagine you are this useless. Faster go back. If not i call and inform Yanyan. " Xiaomi's Mom knows that Xiaomi is afraid of Yanyan.