Chapter 58 : Maybe it is the rebellious period for this child

At the end, Grandma borrow a bed from neighbours and thr two sleep in it for four days. They are about to leave. Xiaomi felt heavy to leave these beautiful days that they had. While waiting for the bus,Xiaomi softly speak to Yanyan.

"Yan, can we stay for another four days? These kind of beautiful countryside lifestyle, i can't get enough of it"

"You call this place that birds don't even lay eggs as beautiful?"

"How can you say it this way? I really have a heavy heart to leave"

But once Xiaomi reach home, he quickly forgotten about that beautiful countryside. Because every night, Zhugang and the gang will bring Xiaomi out for fun. When Xiaomi was studying, Yanyan was strictly monitoring so the gang do not dare to invite Xiaomi for outing, but now Xiaomi is having holiday break at home, so they got brave.

Xiaomi because too long did not hangout with them, he too become brave. Everynight they will go for barbeque, or singing session. They are really enjoying themselves to the max. This night, Xiaomi's phone rings. Xiaomi was having a singing session with the gang. Once he saw that it was Yanyan who call, Xiaomi quitely hide in the washroom and answer the call,

"hello"

"Where are you?"

Xiaomi nearly jump in panic but still control his emotion.

"i am at home sleeping.. Waiting for your call and messages"

"Is that so?"

"Please believe me"

"I warn you, Su Xiaomi. Do not fool around outside. I heard from Yiyi that these few days you have been very playful. Play for one two days is ok. If you continue to play like this, don't blame me"

That gossiper Yiyi!!

"No..Yan, why you listen to that Yiyi? You should listen to me"

"I hope it is so"

Then Yanyan cut off the line. Xiaomi stick out his tongue at the phone. Nevermind, he won't find out anyway. Xiaomi want to make use of these few days before school reopen to enjoy to the max.

When he return back to their room, there were a few girls from their school sitting inside. Xiaomi sit beside Zhugang.

"how did they get here?"

"We are all classmate, so we just call them out to hangout"

"If Yanyan knows i will die"

"He won't he won't, there is not so many coincidence. We didn't made you do anything. Why are you so worry? Unless you want to do something..."

Zhugang evil smile at Xiaomi. Xiaomi push away Zhugang's face.

"You sit between us. I don't want to let that girl come closer to me"

"you think too much. No one wants to get close to you"

This night, they peacefully return home. But Xiaomi felt his eye lids are twitching. He kicks stones on the way back while humming a melody.