Chapter 78 : Yanyan's plan to win heart (1/2)

The next day at lunch time, Xiaomi went for Yanyan. Once again he bump into AuYang Jia, Xiaomi complain,

"you did not go for lunch, come here for what?"

AuYang Jia folding hands and say "this is what i should ask you"

"You dare to talk to like this infront of Yan? Becareful i ask Yan to fire you"

Xiaomi after Yanyan's explaination yesterday, he became more confidence and brave.

"Yan won't,right Yan?"

Now both of their attention fix on Yanyan. Even if Yanyan wants to hide he could not get away. Now Yanyan is trying thinking fast. If he offend AuYang Jia , with his character in the future he will definately say alot more of things that is not benefit him infront of Xiaomi. Then it will cause Xiaomi to be upset again. But if he offended Xiaomi, then he will definately blame him for the whole day and he have to use alot of his energy to get him to be happy again. After a while, finally Yanyan pull Xiaomi into his arms,

"AuYang, it is time now, don't always bully him"

Xiaomi satisfy and show AuYang that he have won, AuYang open his eyes wide ,

"well well you wolf, i have been with you so long, you choose to side this moron."

Yanyan shrugged.

"Side love and forget friendship is a natural thing"

AuYang Jia could not say anymore. His handsome turn red out of anger. Xiaomi was nearly jumping and dancing to celebrate.

"Good, heartless man, i remember you. I will tell all about you, about things when you are small, shameful things, and your affairs, all i will bring out onto the table"

Yanyan already guess he will use this tactics. But he did not know it will be this fast. How can he let Xiaomi know all about those. He quickly say,

"Xiaomi, it is time to return to work"

"Why?"

Xiaomi was thinking wants to stay alittle longer. But was ask to leave by Yanyan. But he don't dare to object Yanyan so he left. When he leave he face AuYang Jia and make some funny faces. If it is not that Xiaomi run fast, he will get a kick from AuYang Jia.

On the way back to work,Xiaomi was thinking,

"hmm..why...that fox usually he look like a mature man, but how can he be this childish? ( you have no right to say others...) but i also want to know about Yanyn's past...and let my disturb heart get some answers..."

************

At Yanyan office, AuYang Jia is still complaining.

"After so long didn't meet, you have changed to worst than before. Don't even side me"

"Ha ha! This i can't help it. Who ask you to compare with Xiaomi. Of course i will stand on his side. If you compare with Yanghui and Liu Yingxing, then i will stand on your side,"Yanyan try to comfort.

"Who wants to compare with them? You really like that moron?" AuYang Jia sit on the sofa and seriously ask.

"You must have already know in your heart. Oh yea, is it my dad that wants you to come over? " Yanyan move into the main topic.