Chapter 36 : Living together.

Early morning the next day, the two took the plane and go home. Once landed, Xiaomi grab and hold on to Yanyan.

"Are we going back to your house?"

"You mean the previous house? I sold it"

Xiaomi upon hearing this, his jaws wide open, "You sold it? Then, where are you staying? Where should i go to find you?"

"Get another one will do. Get one that is near to the school. You move in and stay with me."

Xiaomi was stunned. Until Yanyan walk far away from him only he respond, he jog towards Yanyan,

"you.. You mean we are living together? But my mum said living together before marriage will affect alot"

"I just simply saying, you can decide not to come" Yanyan continue walking.

"I too simply saying, i can don't listen to my mum."

Xiaomi follow from behind. Lastly, Liu Yingxing help Yanyan found an apartment with lift which is only one bus station away from school.

The thing that Xiaomi is not satisfy with is that it is 30 floor high. Xiaomi carefully look out of the window.

"Yanyan, you say, if i fell down from here, how crush will my body be?"

"You jump down from here you will know"

Xiaomi pouted. He then go around the house taking a tour.

"You have took two days off school. Go back to school and after class go and pack up then come back. Don't be draggy on the way home, the house is waiting for you to clean up"

"Pay a cleaner to do work will do. Why must i do all the clean up"

Xiaomi say reluctantly while walking towards the door.

"If i earn money and hire a cleaner, then, why do i need you to stay here for? Just take it as your rent"

Xiaomi bend down to put on his shoes, "don't say as if i am a stranger... Both of us can't be too calculative"

"I told you not to be draggy, faster go"

After hearing Yanyan say, he quickly close the door but before he go straight to school, he turn back ,

"Wait for me to come home! Today i will go to the supermarket and buy ingredient for tonight i want to cook a good meal for us!"

"Then on the way home grab me a packed meal too"

*****************

After class, Xiaomi run like an arrow to his dorm. He quickly pack his things. The other 3 came back, once they see Xiaomi packing, one of them quickly grab hold of him,

"Xiaomi, the thing with love, let it go. If it is the pass let it pass.. Don't runaway"

Lufei too come in to advice, " i will get you one big boobs with big ass later, guarantee you satisfy"