Chapter 33 : Life is not always sweet ( 2/3)

(The more loving two person is, the more easy it get hurt by each other)

It have been a week, Xiaomi realised that leaving Yanyan is harder than he think. Everyday he is not focus. For this 20years, he finally felt disgust over himself being such a weakling. He thought by giving up love, all things will fall back to the way it used to be. But things are not that simple as he think. Everyday, while eating, in class, while sleeping, anytime, the memories between him and Yanyan will all come back to him.

"You moron!"

"You two when you want to talk about me behind me, can you go further away"

"Su Xiaomi, do you like me?"

"Am i not the one that you like? Didn't you say that you like me?"

"Who let you wander around?"

"Xiaomi, now, do you really want to be with me? Today i will fulfill your wish"

"Me? I only take responsible to love you"

"I don't think i can hug you and turn a few rounds. Happy new year!"

"Come here, let me hug you"

"Xiaomi, i want to kill you today!"

"Happy birthday, my love"

"Xiaomi, i will never say those romantic words, but i will also never going to say break up. Our path is still long, we just tolerate with each other. Just like this. Don't envy those in the tv drama. You are Su Xiaomi, i am Yanyan. We have our own love story"

"I have always never bother how others think, i only concern about you"

"Su Xiaomi, i love you!"

"I don't like you smoke"

Xiaomi realised, the one that could not live after seperation is himself.

"Xiaomi, you cannot continue to be like this. You will fall sick. " Zhugang felt that Xiaomi cannot continue like this. The usual happy go lucky crazy buddy is not here anymore.

"It doesn't matter if i fall sick. It is not that he will bring me to the hospital" Xiaomi say lifelessly.

Once they hear it like this, the other 3 got it clearly that Xiaomi must have got dumped by his girlfriend.

"You don't be too sad, the thing about relationship is always unpredictable. Who knows maybe not long you will find someone even better. No matter how you cannot take your healthy for granted"

"I don't wish to be sad.. But wtf!!! I can't help it.. I am very sad.. Very sad..."

Xiaomi cover himself with the blanket. He cried under the blanket. Yanyan is correct, he choose to let go, so he could not regret. But what if he regret? Will Yanyan do not want him anymore? Is this path never going to let him in anymore?

At least now both parents need not worry. They also need not be in hiding. He can lead a normal life like how he used to be. Find a girlfriend and lead a normal life. Xiaomi try to convince himself. Somehow he is crying without tears. The little 100$ that he is carryng feel burning hot inside.