Chapter 83 : Totally Low Cheapskate Person

Betareader : GrellSutcliffluv

********

Early in the morning, Su XiaoMi was still sleeping soundly, was still having beautiful dreams, and Yan Yan hands pull out from under the blanket and slip into Su XiaoMi's pyjamas, lightly touching his body.

Su XiaoMi starts to wake up and he felt he is getting hotter and hotter. When Yan Yan put his hand into Su XiaoMi's pants and holding his Junior, Su XiaoMi finally because of the sensation he wakes up. He look at Yan Yan and blushed.

"Early morning, can you be more pure?"

"Who asked you last night to keep seducing me"

"Pei! When did i seduce you....ah~ ah~ you~ wu~ah~ naughty~"

"I see that you are enjoying it"

"Ah~ en~"

Su XiaoMi was lost in Yan Yan's touching. His back stuck on Yan Yan's chest, and he can feel it's warmth. Su XiaoMi sticks even closer.

Yan Yan uses both hands to touch Su XiaoMi's body all over. Su XiaoMi who is in his arms, got teased by Yan Yan till his body kept shaking out of the pleasurable sensation.

"Eh~ ah~ you ~ faster~ I~ have to go for work~"

But Yan Yan pretended to not have heard. He still slowly using one hand to touch Su XiaoMi's upper body, and another hand stroking Su XiaoMi's lower body. Finally Su XiaoMi couldn't stand it. He flips and turns, sitting on top of Yan Yan. He removes his and Yan Yan's clothes, and he took out a little lube bottle from the cupboard beside the bed, he apply it behind himself. Yan Yan looking at Su XiaoMi's blushed face ,

"Su XiaoMi, you are desperate"

"I...I.. I just don't want to be late for work"

Su XiaoMi these word are not truthful with his desire burning. After finish saying that, he cut off foreplay, he grab hold of Yan Yan's junior and push it into himself. It gives Su XiaoMi pleasurable sensations . Yan Yan holds on to Su XiaoMi's waist, Su XiaoMi works with Yan Yan and move along. He receives Yan Yan's each thrust and additional pressure.

At the end Su XiaoMi is loosing energy. He lay weakly in Yan Yan's arms gasping for breathe. Yan Yan carries Su XiaoMi to the bed, he grab Su XiaoMi's leg, pulls him to face him laying down, Yan Yan put Su XiaoMi's leg onto his shoulder, once again he enters in. Su XiaoMi on the bed trying to grab what ever he can touch, and he give out a soft sound,

"huh~ en~ too deep~"

Yan Yan had one hand stroking Su XiaoMi's junior. With Yan Yan's inside and the body movement, Su XiaoMi felt he could die in such sensation.

*********

Early morning, after cumming a few rounds in Su XiaoMi, Yan Yan only let go of him. But both are indeed late for work. Of course, Yan Yan is the boss, he can go to work anytime he wants. Who dares to say anything. But who is Su XiaoMi, Su XiaoMi is a staff working for his boss. In the morning because of Yan Yan he was made over tired, at work, he still have to face his leader scolding.