Chapter 28 : Su Xiaomi on Diet

Su Xiaomi open the store room and saw that those roses that Yanyan gave him on his birthday are started to die. But he could not get himself to throw them away. Xiaomi took one bar of chocolate from the mountain of chocolate and close the door. His goal is to finish all the chocolates before they expired.

While eating chocolate, Xiaomi walk pass by a mirror. He return back to the mirror and look at his scar on his forehead from the previous incident. It is almost completely heal. Then he lift his shirt up and look at his tummy. Then he pinch the flab on his tummy. He got anxious and rush into the study room looking for Yanyan.

"Say! Have i grow slightly fat?"

Yanyan lift a little eyelid,"I guess so"

Now Xiaomi gets more anxious,

"you felt disgust right? Definate! You don't even look at me just now!"

"I don't have much time to really look at you.." Yanyan continue saying.

"I am a fatty. The sad story of a fatty is going to start! First is digust, then is abandon, then i will be living on the street, lighting up a small match, sadly die!"

Xiaomi totally fall onto the table. Yanyan lift up Xiaomi's chin,

"How many acting skills that you still have to act? Then what do you want me to say? You want me to lie and say you did not grow fat?"

Xiaomi still face down on the table struggle like a fish.

"The sad story of a fatty have started, first is digust, then is abandon, then i will be living on the street, lighting up a small match, sadly die"

"Then.. What did you actually eat?"

"I eat the same as you everyday, and some other time i will eat some chocolates out of boredom. "

Xiaomi recall back what did he eat recently. He did not realised what that he eat that could made him fat. Suddenly he got nervous ,

"Maybe is my body that is telling me that i will grow fat in my 20's?"

"Some other time means what time?"

Yanyan start to help him analyst,

"After breakfast, while you are not around, when watching tv, at the washroom," Yanyan ignore the last word, "What the... You can straight away say that you are constantly eating chocolates! How can this not grow fat??"

"Oh no, what shall i do? I must finish them before they expired! Those are your gifts!"

"Then, you want to eat or you want to slim?"

Xiaomi start to weight the pro and con... If he grow fat, Yanyan will abandon him, then eating those chocolate will have no meaning. Well.. Just be patient until after slim down only start to eat again.

"I want to diet!!!"

Xiaomi raised his hand with full of enthusiasm.

"Then you go , when you go out please close the door" Yanyab finally able to have a piece of rest.

"But without you i will loose motivation"