Chapter 68 : The Prince and The Kitten.

The next day, when Yanghui gave Xiaomi a kitten costume, Xiaomi throw the costume onto the floor.

"Yanghui! This work efficiency is too low. I told you i want to be spongebob, what is this with the kitten costume?"

Yanghui shrugged.

"where should i go to get you such childish costume?!, just tolerate"

"You want me, such a special person to dress in such a normal costume?!"

Xiaomi got irritated. Furthermore, he saw one prince costume on the bed, he got angry and pointed at the costume.

"and that!! Tell me what is that all about?! Why is Yanyan's costume so stylish and why mine so normal?!"

"Xiaomi, you can't blame me, this costume is prepare by the group of girls, they insist that Yanyan wear this. I can't help it. And i tell you an inside news, this party, there is no one that is coming being a kitten. Only you. You will be so special. One the smarts one can think of this"

"Really? Only me?", Xiaomi is very easy to be convince.

"Why will i lie to you?" Yanghui walk to the door and continue to say "when Yanyan came back , tell him to reach there at 8pm. See you!"

Xiaomi felt special. He keep nodding feeling satisfy. After Yanghui left, Xiaomi take the kitten costume and put it beside Yanyan's prince costume. But no matter how he look at them, his costume feels cheap and low. When Yanyan come home, Xiaomi take out the kitten costume and put it infront of him.

"yan, you say do i look good in this?"

"Ok"

Yanyan did not even look up.

"Do you feel that wearing as a kitten is too normal?"

"Alittle "

What Yanghui said to him just now are now being totally beaten by Yanyan's words. Xiaomi is like a balloon that looses it's air. Now he look at it.. This kitten costume is really an eye soar...

"Then i go in and change..",Xiaomi alittle upset.

"Don't tell me you want to wear this and sit in my car?"

"Why can not?"

"You change at Yanghui's place"

"Oh~ok"

Xiaomi suddenly remember something .

"yan, have you seen your costume? Very stylish"

"You like it then you wear it"

"You think i don't want to? But that suit is totally custom made for you. I have tried it, it was too big for me, they are so sided you. They prepare such good costume for you. They get mine, definately from the road side stall"

"It is you that wanted to go. If not, then we don't go?"

"I did not say i don't want to go. You don't try to escape"