Chapter 90 : No What If

Somethings are not so easy to solve. For example the issue this time. Today is Sunday, Xiaomi was carrying a pair of panda eyes , he is sitting on the sofa hugging the pillow, the TV is on but he did not watch. He was staring at the clock on the wall. Yanyan have not come back from work since yesterday.

Eventhough around 10pm Yanyan did call home to inform him he had to work overtime, but when it was getting late, Xiaomi gave Yanyan a call but it was switch off. Xiaomi was torture by his own imagination for the whole night. He really felt that he is going crazy.

Now is only 6am. Xiaomi's head keep asking where can Yanyan be? Is he with that girl? Did they did it yesterday?

Xiaomi can't stand it, he took Yanyan's cigarette and start to smoke. Everytime he take a puff he will cough. This time, the door bell rings. Xiaomi press the cigarette into the ash tray and run to get the door.

"Yan~ where did you go?"

But once he open the door, the one at the door is GaoMei. She peep into the house .

"is my cousin brother here?"

Xiaomi shake his head . GaoMei touches her chin and mumble.

" that is strange. Yesterday TianTian did not come home too"

After finish saying, GaoMei look at Xiaomi, with an innocent face .

"you say, are they together for the night?"

Now Xiaomi's face turn pale. Impossible. This is impossible. Yanyan have just promised me. He won't. Yan won't do this to me. Now, GaoMei receive a message, open it and read. And look at Xiaomi.

" you see, i said they are together. It is just as i said. They finally are back together. They are now at LE, anyhow, first love is the best. It is not easy to forget. "

What GaoMei said, Xiaomi hardly able to hear. All he want is to look for Yanyan. He in light speed get downstair, took a cab to LE.

*****

In the cab, Xiaomi was wiping tears with his sleeves. Why does tears keep coming out? Even the driver felt confuse why is Xiaomi crying.

Once reach LE Xiaomi ask the counter,

"do you have a guest named Yanyan register here?"

"I am sorry, we could not reveal our guest information"

Sxm loose patient "i am his friend. If you don't tell me, i would have to knock on each room. "

The customer service officer could not do anything but to tell Xiaomi.Xiaomi run to the door front, he keep knocking and cried.

"Yanyan~ come out! Come out and explain!"

After a while, the door open,Yanyan was wearing a robe. His eyes are as if he just woke up.

"Why did you come?"

Xiaomi totally could not believe this is true. Not willing to. But Yanyan is trully standing infront of him, that Yanyan, that Yanyan that he love so deeply.