Chapter 19 : Su Xiaomi Car Accident

After the holiday, school have started for two days.

Su Xiaomi year three. Yanyan year four.
Xiaomi going 20, Yanyan just turn 19.

Xiaomi following behind Yanyan who is preparing document for leaving school.

"When are you going?"

"After finish submitting i wil go. Company there is waiting for me to take over. Why are you keep following me?"

"I am worry if you suddenly need me, you can't find me"

"Why would i need to find you? Don't you have lesson?"

"Still early"

Xiaomi is like a tail, wherever Yanyan goes he follow. Who ask Yanyan are leaving school... Eventhough Xiaomi could visit him every weekend, but it is not the same. Yanyan is moving into society, he is still in school.. The more he think about it, the more lonely he felt. When Xiaomi wake up from his day dream, Yanyan is no longer there.

"Where is he?"

Xiaomi after follow Yanyan for one hour and ten minutes, finally he lost him. Until Xiaomi finish his afternoon first and second lesson, he run to Yanyan's classroom. But he did not see Yanyan. Lu Yiyi was standing at the door clipping nails.

"Did you hear before a folk fable, that say when you clip nails at the door, at night yoy will get ghost press on you"

Xiaomi want to scare Yiyi but he forgot who is Lu Yiyi,Yiyu is the number two devil behind Yanyan.

"Fable i have not hear before but i know that nails if file properly can be so sharp it can crush one's throat"

Xiaomi was shocked and back off three steps. Woman is definately wicked.Then Xiaomi realise something, At least if Yanyan left school, there is one thing that can celebrate for it that Yanyan can escape from Yiyi.

Lu Yiyi continue to file her nails. Seeing her behaving in such a way, Xiaomi felt there is something not right with her.. Finally, after she finish with her nails, she give her nail a few blow, she cover her mouth and say ,

" oh! Did i forgot to tell you! I am leaving school together with Yanyan. And i am going to his company"

"What??!!"

Xiaomi was too shock he even speak english ( indeed the original chinese script say, Xiaomi say what! In english! Hahha)

Lu Yiyi with a sympatized face, patXiaomi's shivering shoulder.

"You have to accept this reality my junior. And don't come this way next time, Yanyan have left this afternoon. Silly boy! "

Xiaomi got angry. These two animal!!! Xiaomi can't control his emotion. He run to the supermarket and grab alot of drink... Four bottle of fruit juice and went six time washroom.......

**************************

Day in day out.. Finally it is wednesday. After finish his afternoon lesson, since there is no more lesson Xiaomi was thinking of visiting Yanyan to see how is his working environment.