Chapter 20 : Su Xiaomi Self Defence

Zhugang slammed the door shut behind him. The other 3 was in shocked staring at him.

"What's wrong with you?"

Lufei sit up from his bed.

"Don't ask! Today is my bad luck day! Me a 7 feet tall man, can you believe that i was touched here and there in the bus just now by some creepy old buff?" Zhugang annoyed.

Xiaomi got interested ," didn't your six packs abdomen obvious?"

"How do i know? I was having my back facing him then who knows he will held out his hand and touch my butt! But i did not let him go so easily.. I bashed him!" Zhugang gave a satisfy look.

"Then, why are you still so angry?" Jiahui too come into the conversation.

"Once i think of my butt being touch by such pyscho, i felt gross"

Xiaomi pat Zhugang's shoulder saying, "Well since your butt are there without much function, do you have to be this angry when people just touch it"

These word turn into a joke to all the others. Zhugang push away Xiaomi , "Don't you think you are safe. Me, with my six packs even get harrass, look at you and your tiny body...who know when you will ...."

These words where actually meant to be a joke, but Xiaomi take it seriously. He got anxious. After reminded by Zhugang, he realised for these 20 years he have been living in a vulnerable condition.

He scan his own self, full of bones. What if one day there is really something happen to him.. What can he do? When he think until here, the more he felt scare. For thr pass 20 years he was safe but who know in the future?

In order to protect his pure love,Xiaomi decided he must train up a fit and strong body. He went on the web to search for information on self defence class but none that find satisfying. During class, he told Sunhui of his worries, Sunhui took out a piece of paper from his bag, secretly whisper to Xiaomi,

" these are secret self defence skill, guarentee no one can touch you after you master it. Seeing that you are my buddy, i share it with you. Practise it well, once you master it you are the best of the best"

For Xiaomi, this piece of paper seems to be like a bright light found in his darkess hour.

Right after class over,Xiaomi excitedly rush back to the dorm and seriously practising the skills.

"Monkey steal peach! Fairy show the path! Invisible hand!..."(all are those names for chinese kungfu pattern that can be found in dramas)

The other 3 in the room was shocked. They watched as Xiaomi practise. Finally Jiahui break the silence,

"Xiaomi, who teach you these stuff? It is so stupid"

"What do you know? These are killer's skill"

Zhugang added in, "Su Xiaomi,i think if you really learn all the skills, it is not you have to defend yourself, but others have to protect themselve from you"

"You guys are so shallow"

Xiaomi decide not to bother with them and continue with his practise. To him they do not know anything. With his hands and legs constantly flying up and side ways, Xiaomi seriously practise.